Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 07:45 PM)sawell54 Wrote: It seems water brings back my energy and lifts the exhaustion. It does this faster eating

That could simply be that you're not paying attention to what your body is telling you it needs... I frequently forget to eat or drink stuff because I am so focused, and then I'm drinking three glasses of tea or water at a time and eating everything in sight and people think I'm nuts.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 07:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's no problem. I just want us to have as much probability for sex to result as possible until it becomes so ridiculous that we don't need that anymore. If that ever happens.

I hear you. We'll get there. I feel like we've had some big breakthroughs in this recent forray of "what is 'it'" posts. Hopefully you've gotten some good inspiration/insight.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dubls - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: What im saying is, we need to identify that "it" factor and magnify it. Getting women to initiate sex in public is next to impossible without it.

So what exactly do you guys think that "it" factor is? Wealth/fame/power?

What I'm about to say will be challenged by someone making the argument that many inherit wealth/fame/power, so let me begin by acknowledging that yes those things are indeed inherited by some people.

What I'm putting forward is something I've observed in guys successful with women, and as a truism by virtue of the fact that I've lacked it for most of my life and suffered the consequences—and that is being confident in one's own skin. Yes confidence can come with the territory if you're a good looking guy, but there are plenty of guys who are not particularly good looking (or rich or famous) that do well with women because they self identify as:
  • Incredibly attractive - as this is a matter of perception and if you believe something strongly it doesn't matter what others think/you can sell that reality/it's not delusion if you truly believe it

• Completely and utterly deserving of socialization, sex, and everything in between with any woman they're attracted to, regardless of how beautiful they are perceived to be—and the potential intimidation factor of their beauty/status is mitigated by my first point which is that self-perception is so incredibly strong AND the firm belief that from a purely primal and selfish perspective, it is your birthright as a man to attract and bed the women you're attracted to, especially the most beautiful ones, and as many of them as possible to boot—which defines our role as seed sowers

• Lastly confidence needs to be sky high or as I've heard it described: Confidence beyond one's own ability to justify it (with completely acceptance of that inability)

These qualities I believe will have a powerful impact and they sort of play into the celeb vibe that people are talking about, except I regard them as internal foundations that may or may not manifest in a perceived celeb status but will certainly result in extraordinary success with women ranging from everything that leads up to sex to sexual performance itself.

PS Yes, this is male-centric and I'll leave the interpretation up to Shannon
PPS I think most of the guys interested in this sub are straight

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - thor2014 - 07-21-2016

I understand the sub makes you hungry as it burns calories. How about we tweak the algorithum to use solar energy ?. That way you can walk around allday and transform light into what is required for the sub ?.

In the new version we still have to tweak the aura to last longer maybe 8 hours a day. Think about this how long does a smart phone last maybe 8 hours ? now if we bring a power bank into the equation it gives it extra life. This is exactly what we need.

Please include these features in 3.1

Thanks

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Benjamin - 07-21-2016

Quote:What im saying is, we need to identify that "it" factor and magnify it. Getting women to initiate sex in public is next to impossible without it.

So what exactly do you guys think that "it" factor is? Wealth/fame/power?

I'd say none of the above. Of course those things 'can' cause that. Most of the guys i've seen who did really well with women had none of that.. it's something else. Then you hear about these rich dudes who are still helpless with women and think hmm...

And something I remember that's similar to some of these stories. I read about a guy who this pua knows (I think that it was someone Badboy knows) who would basically be able to read things so well, somehow tell which girls wanted it that he would follow them into the girls toilets and pull his dick out.. and they were shocked initially but apparently nearly all of them he fucked or got a bj or something.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - apollolux - 07-21-2016

Regarding the definition of "cool," look up a paper by Dar-Nimrod on the subject (it seems to be on Academia, so yay). I first read it a couple of years ago and he ended up separating "cool" into different categories, cachet coolness and contrarian coolness (IIRC he ended up plotting these as axes for a Cartesian graph).

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - DGamer - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 03:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 02:13 PM)WriterDan Wrote: hi shannon, i notice that you keep adding new subliminals for attracting women but there are many others that i found in demand in product requests. would you be able to take a break and create something for writers, gratitude and focus/concentration?

1 that i think would be cool would be having your dreams help you get past writer's block and create amazing characters and plots. being able to just write and let it flow naturally, having strong motivation to write, utilizing blogging / marketing for yourself and your writing, overall enjoyment and gratitude of writing, living in the moment to be able to have the best concentration and focus and success with your own writing. maybe even could be related to self-publishing success.

as well as upgrades for gratitude and focus/concentration that i haven't seen for 5g or even maybe a "do the best job for your chosen path" subliminal that helps you excell in your path you'd like and help with intense motivation and focus. i liked at base for these things but i'm not yet convinced they'd help in these ways for a writer/musician/artist or career driven/self-employed/self-promoted/freelance type rather than a strong business type.

thank you!

Sex sells. And right now, we are dealing with a situation where I have a business partner who's having trouble being productive because of his health issues.

My original idea was to build something completely different. DMSI sort of started as a quick way to put out something that would be well received, and has grown into it's own beast of a project. Partly because I see that if I actually can accomplish this, I will have plenty of money to do everything else without worries, and partly because I am using it to help me develop 6G, and develop the 5.5G and 6G prototypes.

My current focus has to be on building subliminals that will help Andrew. He's in need of quite the miracle program, but I'm going to do everything I can to help him. It's going to be built as separate parts - General Pain Relief, Maximum healing & Health, Detox, Maximum Immune Response - and then likely will be assembled into one super-program that has all of these in it at once.

Basically, this is the priority because without him, we are not going to do very well.

Were it not for that, I would be glad to be building more generalized stuff. All the things you presented are good ideas - I just can't work on everything at once. Right now, helping Andrew get past this and the survival of the business is my main focus. And since I basically have to start performing miracles to achieve these goals, all of them, it may take some time.

So please bear with me here. We're not exactly dealing with the best situation right now.
Shoot me a PM if you need some temporary help with development work : )

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - cataleya - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 05:16 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 03:21 PM)Noctis Wrote: I got one more example I wanna share for the people that think you need to be famous lol.

I haven't been to a club in years but a few years back I went to a club with my friend Alex. We were both standing there looking at everyone with drinks in our hands like PUA's say to never do.

SUPER hot girl in a little dress walks up to my friend Alex, grabs his hand, says "dance with me" then leads him to the dance floor and grinds her ass on his cock for the rest of the night while I just stood there by myself hating my life and hating clubs.

What exactly does that situation have to do with being "famous" in your social circle? It was just me and him there, both standing around like chumps. He wasn't doing nothing to show how 'cool' he is or anytihng, he was doing the same thing as me, only thing is he's a good looking guy and I'm not.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't think I ever seen one of my friends initiate anything when getting a girl, it's always the girl picking them up, every time. Well, it's like the girl shows that she's very obviously interested, then they flirt for the rest of the night and end up dating or *****.
I think we are all hopeful that Shannon will be able to make the sub so powerful that he can change our reality to the point women pick us up/approach us just like we were like your friend Alex or any top good looking guy at a club/musician/movie star or any other high status male.

Right now from what I see from the reports it is strong enough to get IOIs from women but not strong enough to make a girl say f*** it and approach you. When Shannon is able to acomplish that (from women giving you looks and butt displays which is what I see in 2.2, to them going up to you, approaching you, asking you for your number, dates, sex etc) and the sub does this consistently he will become a millionare. Shannon won't need to do any advertising. Just word of mouth will be enough.

That's why I say Shannon should finish the job and keep working on this sub and not stop. Smile

You know what would also make Shannon a millionaire? A sub for women which stops hair growth on legs. I bet a lot of women would pay in gold for this. Me included Big Grin

Sorry Shannon, back to the main topic Smile

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 03:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 12:51 PM)thor2014 Wrote: As I have said time and time again. You cannot just listen to a sub and hope women will come to you for sex. Wakeup smell the coffee man.
(07-20-2016, 03:54 PM)Dmitry Wrote: Okey, its not much time passed since 2.2 was released but...did DMSI helped to achieve the intended goals? Did it made getting laid easier for guys...or DMSI was not intended for that?

There so many cool diary titles...I was thinking that guys almost fullfillled the sexual wildest dreams...you know: threesomes and etc.

So...who can boast with results? Just a few statistical evidences.

Thor, limiting beliefs are limiting.

Here's a list of things that were "impossible" until they were accomplished by someone who ignored the "fact" that they were "impossible".

1. heavier than air flight.
  2. sailing around the world.
  3. rockets.
  4. self guiding rockets.
  5. jet engines.
  6. supersonic flight.
  7. orbiting the earth.
  8. landing on the moon.
  9. hoverboards that defy gravity.
  10. lasers.
  11. submarines.
  12. light bulbs.
  13. motors and dynamos.
  14. telescopes.
  15. Nuclear fission.
  16. radio.
  17. Television.
  18. Cell phones.
  19. remote control anything.
  20. I can continue, but I have to do something else.

Let's realize that we all know what the limits are supposed to be. What we don't know is... what is actually possible?

We can't figure that out by accepting limits.

What you listed is related to external objects.

Psychology, personal, however, is another story. The psychology is about 100 years old (and more) right now and I can say that NOT SO MUCH breakthrues beyond Freud's sexual theories being made.

If we look carefully at subliminal creation history we can see that all of your subs are working. BUT not entirelly as marketing says. Why? Because, THERE ARE so many variables that must be adressed and the pace must be carefully tuned & timed.

What do you suppose the most obstacle to get laid NATURALLY fast?

Fear, anxiety and etc. that is what EHPRA part is supposed to heal... And, alas, its not quite effective. Look, reading all sex related diaries I statistically evidently see that people get: more iois, more looks, slight change in behaviour, you name it! Most diaries looks like Biggs character in My best friends girl (2008)... "Ah, she looked a little sad today...".

A sense that there is a major block that is in action... Euphoric starting "Im soooo sexy and etc" and no luck. Why?

So...what I found out to be one of the most hard obstacles.

Warning Smile some very intense psychological stuff below.

Did you know about systemic issues? Family issues and etc?
It says that if something in the family was wrong (abortions, death, mental illness and etc) that issues subconsciously affect the person EVEN if he or she did't know about it.

Not clear enough? Okey, I give my very personal example... Pfff, it intense.

My major theme with girls was like this: they were attracted to me (me 185 tall) started conversation and etc etc etc and suddenly stoped being attracted to me. I was confused because nothing in particular I was doing to repel them.

Then I learned about systemic issues and how they relate to different aspects of life.

My mother got an abortion before me... That was a girl. I didn' knew about her before my consultant showed the during systemic work. I was shocked.... Unconscielsy, I was looking for her in every girls I met, felt sad for no reason. After we solved that, I felt free at last. My relationship with girls changed DRAMATICALLY. After that, I had sex for 6 girls in one month, and yes! Naturally, without this stupid maniac intention. I just fucked. One girl said: I want to try everything with you. Other girl was amazed for being cumshot in face on first date. The main point: EHPRA and DMSI don't adress "hidden influnces". I can bet that Shannon didn' knew about it.

Once again, sorry for my english but I can argue that in present level of block understanding DMSI or other sub WILL NEVER HELP ACHIEVE THE INTENDED GOALS.
Thats the reallity of it.

Verdict, practical: EHPRA, OGSF part should be majorily upgraded before any serious results to occure.

PS: some people have deadly issues and healh problems because of loyalty to their family. Some girls will never have a husbond and babies because "her grand grand mother lost her family" and the girl dont't even KNEW about it. A man lost his business at 43 because his grandfather stoled a sum of money of his business partners. And etc.

We all want to have sub work as they intended, so we must upgrade our understanding about what blocks our progress. Aura in most cases is useless and not a major thing. Just look at guys who get laid easily and they don't vibe pretty cool.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shawn - 07-22-2016

(07-21-2016, 11:36 PM)Dmitry Wrote: Then I learned about systemic issues and how they relate to different aspects of life.

My mother got an abortion before me... That was a girl. I didn' knew about her before my consultant showed the during systemic work. I was shocked.... Unconscielsy, I was looking for her in every girls I met, felt sad for no reason. After we solved that, I felt free at last. My relationship with girls changed DRAMATICALLY. After that, I had sex for 6 girls in one month, and yes! Naturally, without this stupid maniac intention. I just *****. One girl said: I want to try everything with you. Other girl was amazed for being cumshot in face on first date. The main point: EHPRA and DMSI don't adress "hidden influnces". I can bet that Shannon didn' knew about it.

I know systemic work. Did you just go there and said you have issues with women and wanted to solve this? Or was it solved by accident?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - sawell54 - 07-22-2016

(07-21-2016, 09:39 PM)thor2014 Wrote: I understand the sub makes you hungry as it burns calories. How about we tweak the algorithum to use solar energy ?. That way you can walk around allday and transform light into what is required for the sub ?.

In the new version we still have to tweak the aura to last longer maybe 8 hours a day. Think about this how long does a smart phone last maybe 8 hours ? now if we bring a power bank into the equation it gives it extra life. This is exactly what we need.

Please include these features in 3.1

Thanks

I think that's a little much I think it's fine the way it is.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - sawell54 - 07-22-2016

I agree with the aura lasting longer but the solar energy thing shouldn't it be cover by non physical sources of energy part in the script?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-22-2016

(07-22-2016, 02:49 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 11:36 PM)Dmitry Wrote: Then I learned about systemic issues and how they relate to different aspects of life.

My mother got an abortion before me... That was a girl. I didn' knew about her before my consultant showed the during systemic work. I was shocked.... Unconscielsy, I was looking for her in every girls I met, felt sad for no reason. After we solved that, I felt free at last. My relationship with girls changed DRAMATICALLY. After that, I had sex for 6 girls in one month, and yes! Naturally, without this stupid maniac intention. I just *****. One girl said: I want to try everything with you. Other girl was amazed for being cumshot in face on first date. The main point: EHPRA and DMSI don't adress "hidden influnces". I can bet that Shannon didn' knew about it.

I know systemic work. Did you just go there and said you have issues with women and wanted to solve this? Or was it solved by accident?

Exactly. I took my balls and said that in a front of 10 women: "I have problems with girls". The solution was found pretty fast, but it took days to integrate and calm down (that was really an emotional upheaval). But it was a breakthru - since 2011 I'v got sex with 40+ (it is a quantity, not ageSmile))) women after that. Everybody loves sex, especially if you fuck new girl, new face, new tits, new butt, new legs, new smell, new warmth Smile

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 07-22-2016

Guys, can y'all take the discussion to the appropriate (discussion) thread? This thread is for Shannon's DMSI reports.