Subliminal Talk
DMSI next version ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI next version ideas (/Thread-DMSI-next-version-ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: DMSI next version ideas - bits - 11-03-2016

(11-03-2016, 10:59 PM)Ricardo Wrote: Yes women need to feel that connection like you are 'the one'

I wouldn't say that you need to be "the one", they just need to feel some connection and be happy, upbeat/uplifted, disinhibited, carefree, protected, wont be judged, feel like they can tell you anything, trust you.

Also that there is something special about you, that "x factor", that's why girls love the mysterious guys. Hes not really that different, he's just not exposing himself 100% so the girl has to work to try and find out what it is.

That + status + sexual attraction is a very effective combo Wink

RE: DMSI next version ideas - maxx55 - 11-04-2016

If something was added to DMSI so that the user didn't feel excessively horny that'd be great. Or maybe have it so the user only feels horny when sex is about to happen. That'd be awesome.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - RisingSon - 11-04-2016

Rise, are you my protege? We got to convince Shannon to bring the rawness, no more pussy-footing around. Time to reinstate patriarchy and supreme rule of the land. Supreme status, supreme sexual power with hormonally-bursting hot young chicks. And I want their parents to pay me a hefty dowry, too.

Trying to figure out what modern women want is a lesson in politically correct insanity and I have no patience to pander to such whims.
In America at least, it's based around materialism and consumerism. Then you have to play popularity contests. Throw in some Dark Triad Traits and BAM! What do you get? Insanity.
Yet, that is not a path to everlasting bliss. Quite the opposite, in fact.
In the end, power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Power at all costs, ruthless power. Think like Hilary Clinton or Henry Kissinger. Wink

Just kidding, those aren't healthy role models and no one likes sociopaths. Still, a sub that hypnotizes women into becoming eager tantric sex partners would be pretty cool...

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Smith - 12-16-2016

put in something like where ever you are, attractive women that want to have sex with the user soon gravitate there.

For example if you don't have attractive neighbors or they are old, they move out and then your next neighbor become a hot single female that wants to have sex with the user!

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Nox - 12-16-2016

(11-04-2016, 03:37 PM)RisingSon Wrote: Rise, are you my protege? We got to convince Shannon to bring the rawness, no more pussy-footing around. Time to reinstate patriarchy and supreme rule of the land. Supreme status, supreme sexual power with hormonally-bursting hot young chicks. And I want their parents to pay me a hefty dowry, too.

Trying to figure out what modern women want is a lesson in politically correct insanity and I have no patience to pander to such whims.
In America at least, it's based around materialism and consumerism. Then you have to play popularity contests. Throw in some Dark Triad Traits and BAM! What do you get? Insanity.
Yet, that is not a path to everlasting bliss. Quite the opposite, in fact.
In the end, power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Power at all costs, ruthless power. Think like Hilary Clinton or Henry Kissinger. Wink

Just kidding, those aren't healthy role models and no one likes sociopaths. Still, a sub that hypnotizes women into becoming eager tantric sex partners would be pretty cool...

Tantric sex is a good way to wreck yourself and your partner if you both don't understand what you're doing and have the energy reserves to use it. Maybe steer away from that for future versions, please. Tongue

RE: DMSI next version ideas - RTBoss - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 06:28 AM)Smith Wrote: put in something like where ever you are, attractive women that want to have sex with the user soon gravitate there.

For example if you don't have attractive neighbors or they are old, they move out and then your next neighbor become a hot single female that wants to have sex with the user!

Pretty sure this is already taken care of in the manifestation modules.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - RisingSon - 12-23-2016

(12-16-2016, 07:04 AM)Nox Wrote: Tantric sex is a good way to wreck yourself and your partner if you both don't understand what you're doing and have the energy reserves to use it. Maybe steer away from that for future versions, please. Tongue

Took me a while to spot this. Wreck myself? Please don't infect me with your betaness! Go read Mantak Chia's Multi-Orgasmic Man and overcome being a 2 pump chump! This is about opening the realms of possibilities with personal responsibility. It's only dangerous to the misinformed and ignorant, plus the sub has safety mechanisms. If people have weak energy systems and no will to control ejaculation or desire to reach new orgiastic heights, not my problem!!!

And what if I don't want sex and just want to cuddle naked for hours like the new thing called Karezza? Lolz... Ahhhh... Confused

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Nox - 12-23-2016

(12-23-2016, 03:53 PM)RisingSon Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 07:04 AM)Nox Wrote: Tantric sex is a good way to wreck yourself and your partner if you both don't understand what you're doing and have the energy reserves to use it. Maybe steer away from that for future versions, please. Tongue

Took me a while to spot this. Wreck myself? Please don't infect me with your betaness! Go read Mantak Chia's Multi-Orgasmic Man and overcome being a 2 pump chump! This is about opening the realms of possibilities with personal responsibility. It's only dangerous to the misinformed and ignorant, plus the sub has safety mechanisms. If people have weak energy systems and no will to control ejaculation or desire to reach new orgiastic heights, not my problem!!!

And what if I don't want sex and just want to cuddle naked for hours like the new thing called Karezza? Lolz... Ahhhh... Confused

You're uninitiated, unawakened and misinformed. Mantak chia is dangerous for you people that have no power or wisdom in their systems and will screw you over in the long run. Keep reading your new age nonsense and pretending that reality is what you think if you'd like.

Either way if you run into issues let me know and I'll steer you in the right direction. I hope things go well for you.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Benjamin - 12-23-2016

Quote:Took me a while to spot this. Wreck myself? Please don't infect me with your betaness! Go read Mantak Chia's Multi-Orgasmic Man and overcome being a 2 pump chump! This is about opening the realms of possibilities with personal responsibility. It's only dangerous to the misinformed and ignorant, plus the sub has safety mechanisms. If people have weak energy systems and no will to control ejaculation or desire to reach new orgiastic heights, not my problem!!!

And what if I don't want sex and just want to cuddle naked for hours like the new thing called Karezza? Lolz... Ahhhh..

Really? You keep overreacting to simple posts like that. He seems to be giving an opinion from his experience and you come in and insult him, calling him beta and ignorant. Not needed in this case.