Subliminal Talk
DMSI next version ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI next version ideas (/Thread-DMSI-next-version-ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Raykon - 10-05-2016

I want overcome premature ejaculation, NSFM, Increase penis size if the user subconsciously desires his penis to grow bigger and balance brain hemispheres in 3.0.

I also want the program to make woman want to date you too not just want to bang. (but the user still is in control of the direction of the relationship.)

RE: DMSI next version ideas - SargeMaximus - 10-05-2016

Great posts in this topic!!! Smile

As for me, I just want women to be my sexual release as I go about my day. Should be easy enough as I believe it's very natural.

Anyhow, some cool posts here:

(09-05-2016, 07:25 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 01:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: So there's no such thing as, say, radioactivity? Light? Heat I think you're wrong about there being no such thing as nonphysical energy sources. In fact, I would say that it is actually not even true that physical matter is the majority of all representation of energy.

To elaborate on this, check Gerald Pollack The Fourth Phase of Water. In this book, Pollack argues that there is a fourth crystalline phase of water, besides the phases of ice, damp and liquid. This crystalline phase is used in the body to store UV and infrared light. This is called an "exclusion zone".

That's why I recommend to people to use a lot of incandescent and halogen lamps in their offices, and black lights (preferably 365nm UVA) after 11AM. UV light can be used as an alternate source of energy, besides food. If you open any biochemistry book, you see that the body does not use proteins, fats and carbohydrates in the mitochondria, but electrons. Hence, the non-material energy sources acting within the body can be explain from a perspective of biophysics.

If people want another book on this topic, read Johnjoe McFadden's Life on the Edge: The Coming Age of Quantum Biology

Another example would be cold therapy. What does cold therapy or cold thermogenesis do? It increases the magnetic effect in the mitochondria. This is a physical effect. What does the increased magnetic field in the mitochondria do? This allows for an increased current of electrons on the inter mitochondrial membrane. The increased magnetism also makes the exclusion zone more effective, increasing its ability to hold IR and UV light.

These are some of the ways I increase the use of non-physical energy sources in my daily life. You do not have to rely on food. Trees do not, but humans have a limited but actual capacity to create energy from light as well. You need some nutrients, such as DHA, cholesterol and sulfur to utilize UV light for example, but at least Shannon is getting plenty of these on his Ketogenic diet.

/\ This is beyond cool! I'm buying the second book now, but the first book is expensive so I have to wait.

(09-29-2016, 06:18 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 04:53 AM)skeps Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 02:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: That should work already when and if the program achieves all of its goals.

how would that work? will the aura go through wifi and make the women look at the users online dating pics and want to sleep with the user?

I don't claim to have an answer that would satisfy current scientific thinking on this, but it does appear quite possible to create an energy link between two people at any distance, through which information/energy can be instantaneously shared between them, which can and does affect the actions of one or both of them.

Indeed. I believe this. When I was on SM 3 I got some crazy interactions from women using the same profile I used for years and got nothing.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - maxx55 - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 08:17 AM)Rayhon Wrote: I want overcome premature ejaculation, NSFM, Increase penis size if the user subconsciously desires his penis to grow bigger and balance brain hemispheres in 3.0.

I also want the program to make woman want to date you too not just want to bang. (but the user still is in control of the direction of the relationship.)

It'd be nice if Shannon could add all of this in without sacrificing effectiveness, but I don't think he'lol add in OP or IYPS (But please Shannon, really think about adding increase your penis size! It'd be sooo convenient to just do DMSI long term then).

I think having the program make the women want to date you would just make it better for everyone. This needs to be added. The same way the program snipes women sexually, it should snipe the women you'd like to date and have them desire and crave to date the user just as much if not more than him. If you don't want to "date" anyone, you won't have to. If you'd like to "date" them, then they definitely want to date you. And they should still be happy with "sharing" you. This totally fits in with that statement about allowing friends w/benefits. Win win win!

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 08:17 AM)Rayhon Wrote: I want overcome premature ejaculation, NSFM, Increase penis size if the user subconsciously desires his penis to grow bigger and balance brain hemispheres in 3.0.

Program Goals:
1. Get the user to be irresistibly sexually attractive.
2. Get affected to initiate and have sex.
3. Be gender and sexual orientation independent.

Request:
1. Relationships, not just sex.
2. Overcome premature ejaculation. (Which, let's face it, is male only - slowing down female orgasm is NOT the goal of any man's dreams unless he's into orgasm denial)
3. NSFM (Which is already slated for addition as NSFEverybody)
4. Increase Penis Size (because so many women are concerned that their penises aren't big enough, of course)
5. Balance brain hemispheres...

See any disparity here?

RE: DMSI next version ideas - bits - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 10:00 AM)maxx55 Wrote:

It'd be nice if Shannon could add all of this in without sacrificing effectiveness, but I don't think he'lol add in OP or IYPS (But please Shannon, really think about adding increase your penis size! It'd be sooo convenient to just do DMSI long term then).

I think having the program make the women want to date you would just make it better for everyone. This needs to be added. The same way the program snipes women sexually, it should snipe the women you'd like to date and have them desire and crave to date the user just as much if not more than him. If you don't want to "date" anyone, you won't have to. If you'd like to "date" them, then they definitely want to date you. And they should still be happy with "sharing" you. This totally fits in with that statement about allowing friends w/benefits. Win win win!

date as in see each other over and over again but keep things casual or date as in relationship? In either case I think the subliminal user could guide it in either direction. Unless a woman hates your personality there wouldnt be much reason for her to not sleep with you and see you repeatedly or get into a relationship if thats what shes looking for.

I could see IYPS not be added if the program remains unisex but if it becomes male only then I could see it being introduced.

And Balance brain hemispheres because you can think more clearly and effectively when the hemispheres are balanced and that would be beneficial in gaming and interacting with women.

(10-05-2016, 10:45 AM)bits Wrote:

date as in see each other over and over again but keep things casual or date as in relationship? In either case I think the subliminal user could guide it in either direction. Unless a woman hates your personality there wouldnt be much reason for her to not sleep with you and see you repeatedly or get into a relationship if thats what shes looking for.

I just think it would be a good idea for the women to fall in love with you on both a emotional level and sexual level right from the get go. And the user decide where he wants to go from there whether a relationship or fuck buddies.

(10-05-2016, 11:11 AM)Rayhon Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 10:45 AM)bits Wrote:

I just think it would be a good idea for the women to fall in love with you on both a emotional level and sexual level right from the get go. And the user decide where he wants to go from there whether a relationship or **** buddies.
This.

Either this or have those who respond match emotional depth of the user at least. I don't see this conflicting with the goal. If the script can allow friends with benefits, then it can definitely accommodate a statement that has responders "emotionally connect" with the user. I know I'd never want to be in a situation where there's an awesome girl I'm having sex with and would like to be around more but she doesn't feel the same way. I'm sure women would appreciate it as well if the program stays unisex.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 10-05-2016

I'm not adding IYPS to DMSI.

I'm not going to make it dates... I have been for a while contemplating a version that would be romantic and sexual irresistibility.

Quote:I just think it would be a good idea for the women to fall in love with you on both a emotional level and sexual level right from the get go. And the user decide where he wants to go from there whether a relationship or **** buddies.

And this is really not a good idea for a variety of reasons, including stalkers, universal usefulness, unwise manipulation of others, and more.

Brain activity is already being adjusted for achieving the goal.

(10-05-2016, 12:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm not adding IYPS to DMSI.

I'm not going to make it dates... I have been for a while contemplating a version that would be romantic and sexual irresistibility.

Quote:I just think it would be a good idea for the women to fall in love with you on both a emotional level and sexual level right from the get go. And the user decide where he wants to go from there whether a relationship or **** buddies.

And this is really not a good idea for a variety of reasons, including stalkers, universal usefulness, unwise manipulation of others, and more.

Brain activity is already being adjusted for achieving the goal.

So if you made a version that had both sexual and romantic irresistibility, would there be any advantage to using the purely sexual version? I want the best of both worlds; options on steering the relationships.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shawn - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 02:08 PM)maxx55 Wrote: So if you made a version that had both sexual and romantic irresistibility, would there be any advantage to using the purely sexual version? I want the best of both worlds; options on steering the relationships.

Yes, for those who want a purely sexual relationship.

(10-05-2016, 02:18 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 02:08 PM)maxx55 Wrote: So if you made a version that had both sexual and romantic irresistibility, would there be any advantage to using the purely sexual version? I want the best of both worlds; options on steering the relationships.

Yes, for those who want a purely sexual relationship.

I'd assume that a version for maximum sexual and romantic irresistibility would result in a variety of relationships: open, FWBs, pure sexual (fuck buddy), maybe monogamous. For ex. All girls who would respond to the purely sexual version would respond to this one as well, but more than just them would be affected.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Benjamin - 10-05-2016

Quote:It'd be nice if Shannon could add all of this in without sacrificing effectiveness, but I don't think he'lol add in OP or IYPS (But please Shannon, really think about adding increase your penis size! It'd be sooo convenient to just do DMSI long term then).

That doesn't really go along with it. What about the people that don't want a bigger penis?

Or if somebody has too big a penis? Hahaha

RE: DMSI next version ideas - SargeMaximus - 10-05-2016

(10-05-2016, 03:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:It'd be nice if Shannon could add all of this in without sacrificing effectiveness, but I don't think he'lol add in OP or IYPS (But please Shannon, really think about adding increase your penis size! It'd be sooo convenient to just do DMSI long term then).

That doesn't really go along with it. What about the people that don't want a bigger penis?

Or if somebody has too big a penis? Hahaha

[Image: 1bue6f.jpg]