Subliminal Talk
DMSI next version ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI next version ideas (/Thread-DMSI-next-version-ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: DMSI next version ideas - maxx55 - 08-06-2016

(08-05-2016, 10:56 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 08:48 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Have you found any methods for how to improve named skills, Shannon?

Ontopic:

Make the subject to give off obvious signals if she is not "appropriate" with either vocal cues e.g. coughing or physical such as scratching her face (something that cannot be interpreted as a signal directed for any other intention, e.g sexual interest, general nervousness, etc)

I have known for a long time how to improve the named skills, with and without a subliminal.

I already use that method in the 6G prototype, I just had not gotten around to adding it to the DMSI. Not a bad idea, thanks for the input.

I'd love to see this in action! Every girl rubbing her belly and patting her head at the same time could be her signal that she's ready to be fucked by the DMSI user. I'd seriously show off to my friends if that happened.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - RTBoss - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 08:30 AM)maxx55 Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 10:56 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 08:48 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Have you found any methods for how to improve named skills, Shannon?

Ontopic:

Make the subject to give off obvious signals if she is not "appropriate" with either vocal cues e.g. coughing or physical such as scratching her face (something that cannot be interpreted as a signal directed for any other intention, e.g sexual interest, general nervousness, etc)

I have known for a long time how to improve the named skills, with and without a subliminal.

I already use that method in the 6G prototype, I just had not gotten around to adding it to the DMSI. Not a bad idea, thanks for the input.

I'd love to see this in action! Every girl rubbing her belly and patting her head at the same time could be her signal that she's ready to be ***** by the DMSI user. I'd seriously show off to my friends if that happened.

Lol, affected women put their index and middle fingers up to their mouth and flick their tongue. "Come get me!" Hahaha.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Benjamin - 08-06-2016

Quote:Every girl rubbing her belly and patting her head at the same time could be her signal that she's ready to be ***** by the DMSI user.

Hahahaha it'd be funny seeing that everywhere. And if you were hanging out with a friend that had no idea they would think the worlds gone mental!

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 08-06-2016

I could make the person's sex organs itch uncontrollably when they want to have sex with you, that would be rather obvious... Wink

RE: DMSI next version ideas - eternity - 08-06-2016

(08-06-2016, 04:53 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Every girl rubbing her belly and patting her head at the same time could be her signal that she's ready to be ***** by the DMSI user.

Hahahaha it'd be funny seeing that everywhere. And if you were hanging out with a friend that had no idea they would think the worlds gone mental!

just imagine walking into a shopping mall, and all the hotties within 10-15 feet of you drop everything in their hands and start patting their head and rubbing their belly.... that'd be HYSTERICAL!! but if someone found out what is really going on they'd call you a FREAK LOL

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Benjamin - 08-07-2016

Quote:just imagine walking into a shopping mall, and all the hotties within 10-15 feet of you drop everything in their hands and start patting their head and rubbing their belly.... that'd be HYSTERICAL!! but if someone found out what is really going on they'd call you a FREAK LOL

And also how long does it last for? It would be difficult to focus if you were bending her over something and she continued to pat her head and rub her belly faster and faster. Big Grin

RE: DMSI next version ideas - kenpachi - 08-09-2016

Shannon,

Do you think it is possible that the attempts to curtail the hunger of v1 is diminishing the effectiveness of v 2.2’s aura? With v 2.2, it could be a case of us trying to have our cake and eat it too. The subconscious could be conflicted because it’s being told to produce sexual energy from all sources but to also prevent hunger (obviously I’m guessing as to the wording you have used) and so the aura is limiting itself?

If this is the case, perhaps a poll might be a good idea in which we are asked whether we would rather have a less severe but more “comfortable” aura or a no holds barred aura that will require increased calories to run?

After reading your post about the thousands of processes the sub conscious is handling at any given moment, it makes sense to me that it should not be the healing that is throwing it off. Perhaps it is the scripting for the aura itself?

Everything else is working perfectly. The beliefs, the auto pilot, the healing. The aura does “work”, but for me at least, it’s less powerful. It could be that my physiology responded better to using food solely as an energy source, I don’t know. Perhaps v 2 just needs a little tweaking to the aura to fix it rather than a complete overhaul, and then you can move onto v 3?

I know you believe 2.2’s aura is the same as v 1 and it is fear blocking us. But in my case, even with the fear, my aura resulted in, looking back, what I see now as incredible results that I did not fully appreciate due to the naturaliser on v 1. And these results came from me being very passive. I can only point to the aura as being responsible for them. I haven’t had anything I can point out like that so far on 2.2.

Just some feedback that I hope is helpful from a customer wanting DMSI to be the best it can be.

Edit: Whoever mentioned released facial tension and relaxed smile being included was a really good idea too.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - eternity - 08-09-2016

What about putting a set percentage of energy coming from food sources to be used to power the aura?

For example, 10% of caloric intake gets used by the sub for aura generation.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 08-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 01:35 AM)kenpachi Wrote: Shannon,

Do you think it is possible that the attempts to curtail the hunger of v1 is diminishing the effectiveness of v 2.2’s aura? With v 2.2, it could be a case of us trying to have our cake and eat it too. The subconscious could be conflicted because it’s being told to produce sexual energy from all sources but to also prevent hunger (obviously I’m guessing as to the wording you have used) and so the aura is limiting itself?

If this is the case, perhaps a poll might be a good idea in which we are asked whether we would rather have a less severe but more “comfortable” aura or a no holds barred aura that will require increased calories to run?

Kind of what I have been trying to accomplish with every release since 1.0, right?

I'm not telling it to produce sexual energy. I am telling it to generate whatever kind(s) of energy achieve the desired goals. We know it can, but the input determines the output to a significant degree, apparently. Really I think the biggest thing limiting the effectiveness of this program is the safety limiter. Some of you appear to be interpreting it as an excuse to prevent results because of subconscious fears that the goal somehow isn't safe. Which is why the healing modules are in play. The safety limiters need to be in place because otherwise the subliminal could overcharge the nervous system or circulatory system and cause various issues.

Quote:After reading your post about the thousands of processes the sub conscious is handling at any given moment, it makes sense to me that it should not be the healing that is throwing it off. Perhaps it is the scripting for the aura itself?

That's what we are trying to figure out. But I don't find anything in that section that makes sense to be an issue.

Quote:Everything else is working perfectly. The beliefs, the auto pilot, the healing. The aura does “work”, but for me at least, it’s less powerful. It could be that my physiology responded better to using food solely as an energy source, I don’t know. Perhaps v 2 just needs a little tweaking to the aura to fix it rather than a complete overhaul, and then you can move onto v 3?

I'm of the opinion that the "input band" of energy the subconscious uses seems to heavily influence the "projection band" of energy. Food seems to be low, easily detectable and readily available energy, and we sense it more easily. It being that it is so close to the body and so detectable, it may be that it works more consciously in others and thus has more obvious effects because it engages their conscious mind more.

Quote:I know you believe 2.2’s aura is the same as v 1 and it is fear blocking us. But in my case, even with the fear, my aura resulted in, looking back, what I see now as incredible results that I did not fully appreciate due to the naturaliser on v 1. And these results came from me being very passive. I can only point to the aura as being responsible for them. I haven’t had anything I can point out like that so far on 2.2.

Actually, I don't think that. I think V2.2 uses food and other physical and nonphysical sources of energy. That would mean the aura is different. Likely much less physically interactive, which makes sense, given how hard a time I have sensing the energy anymore, even if I listen at max. So it would not just be fear.

Quote:Just some feedback that I hope is helpful from a customer wanting DMSI to be the best it can be.

Edit: Whoever mentioned released facial tension and relaxed smile being included was a really good idea too.

Much appreciated.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shannon - 08-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 09:24 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: What about putting a set percentage of energy coming from food sources to be used to power the aura?

Interesting idea. I'll have to see if it's feasible.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - eternity - 08-10-2016

(08-09-2016, 09:13 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 09:24 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: What about putting a set percentage of energy coming from food sources to be used to power the aura?

first of all i must say i'm not running DMSI nor have i used any of the previous versions, so there's a chance this suggestion is erroneous.

I'm reading a book called Reality Transurfing. In this book, there's a section that gets you to utilize "free energy" with a little effort. It says to imagine a flow of energy upwards and downwards throughout the body, in two separate columns, with each column coming out the vertical ends of the body and spraying an energy fountain.

I have been doing this for a couple days, (along with a lot more detailed information the book describes) and there is a considerable difference in mood throughout the entire day. This leads me to believe that there is something more tangible to this energy than an esoteric myth. Which then leads me to wonder, if the people running DMSI V2.2 were to use this technique, would it theoretically provide more energy for the program to harness and convert into the aura? If so, then theoretically, so would various other metaphysical practices such as meditation, yoga, crystals, kundalini work, etc. (never mind the conflict of state shifting via meditation, i'm just giving an example).

SO, to make a theory out of a theory out of a theory.... Wouldn't it then be possible, for the people running v2.2 to attempt conscious methods of energy manipulation, the energy streams of which the subconscious would then utilize for the goals of the program; i.e. aura generation?

What I'm getting at here is to find ways to consciously supplement the subliminal with energy for it to convert into the aura, without relying so much on food intake. Maybe that can be implemented into the OE, if it's not already covered by the blanket effect OE has as it is. "To identify and implement methods to increase the amount of energy available for aura generation"

I got the above idea because I've been feeling an incredible amount of body heat emanating from me the past couple days, and i am wondering if it's because of the free energy exercise. Maybe the polymorphic aura in BASE2.1 is using that free energy somehow? I digress....

I know you can't use IF/Then statements in the script, but what about substances such as caffeine, which directly affect the neurophysiological aspect of the body? Would it be possible for the subliminal to tap into sources like that IF it were introduced into the physical body? I guess the trouble would be identifying the difference between coke/coffee and food. Another trouble with this would be that the aura is pulling too much physical energy for its production leaving the user feeling drained, which gathering from the reports I saw of v1, was a primary complaint of the program.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - RTBoss - 08-22-2016

Hm, Steven hasn't logged in since the 16th. It's "...as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened." :-P

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Shawn - 08-27-2016

Or what about switching to non-physical energies when the user runs out of physical energy. This would be more subtle until physical source is available again, but this way the aura wouldn't disappear completely. You could also combine it with the previous suggestion.

RE: DMSI next version ideas - Have at ye - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 01:40 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

Or what about switching to non-physical energies when the user runs out of physical energy. This would be more subtle until physical source is available again, but this way the aura wouldn't disappear completely. You could also combine it with the previous suggestion.

I was actually pondering the issue lately.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as non-physical energy. It's just that to our conscious minds and senses (which, while cute, are not quite up to snuff), energy that is immaterial (as in - it cannot be seen, heard or tasted, and felt only to a limited degree depending on the person) could be misnamed as non-physical.

I believe the attached Internet meme illustrates the matter in simple terms.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/you-matter-until-you-multiply-yourself-times-the-speed-of-3124832.png

Thing is, I'm wondering whether the subconscious mind, being what it is, somehow *knows* that there is no such thing as non-physical energy and thus would go "WTF" when told to use it.

Shannon, I'd really welcome your input here, as you're the subliminal guru. Smile