Subliminal Talk
JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-JAKE-S-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Benjamin - 11-06-2016

Yeah give it a go, you can always go back to normal listening. Pau Ko is doing 1 hour a day and getting results, which i'm surprised.

I'm only making these suggestions because you seem to not be noticing anything, and it's inspired by my experimenting with my own listening on E2.

Hopefully it helps you to notice something.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 11-07-2016

(11-06-2016, 04:28 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Yeah give it a go, you can always go back to normal listening. Pau Ko is doing 1 hour a day and getting results, which i'm surprised.

I'm only making these suggestions because you seem to not be noticing anything, and it's inspired by my experimenting with my own listening on E2.

Hopefully it helps you to notice something.

thanks a lot Ben, ill do this and see how it goes

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 11-18-2016

UPDATE

So I've started as per Ben's suggestion and lets see how it goes.

Today is day 1.

I havent been able to listen for 1hour straight without interruptions.

I've thus listened in the evening and let it play - MASKED - on my laptop while I've left my desk to go off to do other things and come back and then go and back and go and back.

I find the masked very annoying for when I'm wanting to watch something such as a show or youtube etc.

But i don't think Ben would recommend I use the US but instead stick to Mask - Ben is that right bro?

anyway lets hope this works.

thanks

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - robstar - 11-19-2016

(11-18-2016, 11:48 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
UPDATE

Today is day 1.

I've thus listened in the evening and let it play - MASKED - on my laptop while I've left my desk to go off to do other things and come back and then go and back and go and back.

I find the masked very annoying for when I'm wanting to watch something such as a show or youtube etc.

But i don't think Ben would recommend I use the US but instead stick to Mask - Ben is that right bro?

thanks

Dude haven't you ever tried to run masked on headphones while watching shows? I do it all the time, I run ocean surf at a slightly higher volume than the show I'm watching on the same headphones, the show just loud enough that I can hear it. If you have time to watch shows and YouTube, you should definitely be listening while you do so.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Aventus45 - 11-19-2016

(11-19-2016, 08:22 AM)robstar Wrote:
UPDATE

Today is day 1.

thanks

Dude haven't you ever tried to run masked on headphones while watching shows? I do it all the time, I run ocean surf at a slightly higher volume than the show I'm watching on the same headphones, the show just loud enough that I can hear it. If you have time to watch shows and YouTube, you should definitely be listening while you do so.

Ultrasonic is even better for shows because You get to hear the show without thinking the characters are in the middle of nature.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - robstar - 11-19-2016

(11-19-2016, 08:24 AM)Aventus45 Wrote:
UPDATE

Today is day 1.

thanks

Ultrasonic is even better for shows because You get to hear the show without thinking the characters are in the middle of nature.

Yeah but Shannon doesn't really recommend ultra for headphones, unless you're talking about speakers.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Benjamin - 11-19-2016

Ultrasonic is fine if it's on speakers but no not on headphones. I use ocean surf while watching shows on headphones sometimes or playing games and just have it so I can hear it a little and it seems okay if you can deal with it.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 11-20-2016

UPDATE

Today is day 1.

thanks

ill try it, I have done it before dude but trying a new strategy as per Ben's advice to see if this works.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 11-20-2016

(11-19-2016, 10:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Ultrasonic is fine if it's on speakers but no not on headphones. I use ocean surf while watching shows on headphones sometimes or playing games and just have it so I can hear it a little and it seems okay if you can deal with it.

Okay my bad I forgot the initial advice Ben had given me but thanks to the last 2 other posters I went back to check.

I've been listening to TRICKLING STREAM via the laptop SPEAKERS but now will change it to the following:

OCEAN Track with HEADPHONES during the DAY.

I will just focus on this.

I will get atleast 1 hour I think in the evening and nothing in the day unless I'm in my apartment.

I may get to use my EARPHONES in the day but I don't like walking and listening to stuff, I rather hear the noises around me but ill see if its viable for me.

Anything more than an hour is a bonus.

I will watch shows and try ocean and have it louder than the show.

OCEAN has a up and down volume to it, the surfs are louder and quieter at random points, so should it be loud enough to hear the quieter surf above the TV shows?? (its why I avoided this and used trickling stream as it was 1 constant volume).

I have my mobile and mp3 player which means I can listen even when away from my laptop and can therefore find ways to listen with the headphones in my apartment even when I'm washing dishes etc.

please let me know about the ocean and tv shows please guys thanks

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - robstar - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 01:51 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(11-19-2016, 10:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Ultrasonic is fine if it's on speakers but no not on headphones. I use ocean surf while watching shows on headphones sometimes or playing games and just have it so I can hear it a little and it seems okay if you can deal with it.

Okay my bad I forgot the initial advice Ben had given me but thanks to the last 2 other posters I went back to check.

I've been listening to TRICKLING STREAM via the laptop SPEAKERS but now will change it to the following:

I will get atleast 1 hour I think in the evening and nothing in the day unless I'm in my apartment.

I may get to use my EARPHONES in the day but I don't like walking and listening to stuff, I rather hear the noises around me but ill see if its viable for me.

OCEAN has a up and down volume to it, the surfs are louder and quieter at random points, so should it be loud enough to hear the quieter surf above the TV shows?? (its why I avoided this and used trickling stream as it was 1 constant volume).

I have my mobile and mp3 player which means I can listen even when away from my laptop and can therefore find ways to listen with the headphones in my apartment even when I'm washing dishes etc.

I'd say as long as you can hear the ocean surf 90% of the time you should be fine. Sometimes the show will go to a loud bit while ocean surf is at its quietest and I can't quite hear it properly but I'd guess the subliminal is still in effect.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 11-23-2016

(11-20-2016, 07:25 AM)robstar Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 01:51 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

I'd say as long as you can hear the ocean surf 90% of the time you should be fine. Sometimes the show will go to a loud bit while ocean surf is at its quietest and I can't quite hear it properly but I'd guess the subliminal is still in effect.

thanks very much Robstar!! Smile appreciate it

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 11-27-2016

Some Advice and Suggestions sought from you all please

Hi Guys

So Im seeking your advice.

Ive been using E2 as you all can see with little to no results.

Im unable now to maintain a daily listen schedule as you all will know from my journal due to the xmas break etc.

My reasons for E2 was to test the most powerful sub that Shannon had made, coupled with its effect on fears.

The fears that I believe I have, are what leads to my procrastination, laziness, etc as well as fears to actually study etc.

That was why I had chosen to try E2, after many of you suggested this would be the 1 cure to rule them all.

I also thought if it could deal with any other fears and anxieties that I have then even better.

I also thought clearing up anything from my past would be a bonus.

That hasnt happened of course.

I have had more time to realise that my real issues are to combat my procrastination, lack of action and laziness.

In my mind I want to be the kind of student that studies and works. That also hits all his other goals, from exercising to eating right, and being disciplines and able to destress and focus on things as they need my attention.

Don't get me wrong, when I'm outside I get on with things outside but as soon as I'm alone back in my apartment, I fall and relax and don't move. I sit for hours on youtube and the internet and just don't move. I eat and don't move.

I don't want to do anything but stay where I am until its time to sleep and then go to sleep.

There are students that are doing and I'm not, I'm just imagining and not doing.

I therefore want you to help me, should I remain on E2, or move to another sub and if so which and why?

Remember in my mind, I want to reach my goals, I want to study, I actually want to learn, but I'm not moving and not doing.

The only time I get into action is when the fear of a teacher, a test or a deadline approaches.

I don't want to be this way. Is E2 the best one for me, or shall I move to another sub??

I did try E2 for longer than 32 days and go nothing from it at all.

Im happy to try another strategy on using it, for example as Ben suggested in the day with ocean masked track, but my whole purpose in using subs is to use the Silent track and at night or day so that it doesn't disturb or infringe on my day.

Im lost now as to what to do, I hate being the way I am, so lazy and unmotivated etc.

Maybe there is a sub with both motivation and procrastination in it?

Its now to the stage where I avoid cooking unless its something easy rather than a healthy meal. I have so many goals and I'm not moving on any of them and I don't know why.

So please advise. thanks

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Shannon - 11-27-2016

Staring from when you read this, do a 6 month run. Exactly 5 hours per day. The volumes that will work best for you are 10% and 50%. 10% will produce faster positive results, but less overall impact. 50% will likely produce resistance in the short run, but more overall success in the long run. Pick one volume and stay with it.

RE: JAKE'S EHPRA 2.0 - Jake2015 - 11-27-2016

(11-27-2016, 06:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Staring from when you read this, do a 6 month run. Exactly 5 hours per day. The volumes that will work best for you are 10% and 50%. 10% will produce faster positive results, but less overall impact. 50% will likely produce resistance in the short run, but more overall success in the long run. Pick one volume and stay with it.

wow thank you for reading and replying Shannon, means A LOT!!!

ok 6months of E2 yes? not another sub i mean.

5 hours a day ok. If i can't get 5hours in the daytime can I make up the rest at night so its 5hours in 24hours or strictly daytime?

how do I do 10% or 50% on my cell phone (Samsung Galaxy s4 and my laptop which is a mac book pro and even my mp3 player for playing via my speakers at night) - please can you explain this.

are these instructions for playing ultra silent or ocean or trickling stream please?

I need results and need to see results so I may pick 10% but then can I change to 50% later for more overall success?