Subliminal Talk
I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 (/Thread-I-get-so-emotional-baby-EPHRA2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Benjamin - 05-27-2016

Quote:Thanks for all your input guys. Ben, don't worry man, the choice to swap is mine, I'm a big boy, you didn't cause it.

Haha all good, just thought i'd expand on it a bit.

Quote:Even if I never used EPHRA2 on its own again, I am 100% satisfied with what it would have given me over the course of 1 month for the price I paid. It's a fantastic program.

Awesome, great to hear. I really hope I can report similar awesome results when I start it.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Shannon - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 12:40 AM)kenpachi Wrote: Thanks for all your input guys. Ben, don't worry man, the choice to swap is mine, I'm a big boy, you didn't cause it.

Shannon did Tongue

I'm looking to run subs for the long haul anyway, so eventually AM7 in 6G will help to sort this stuff out when I'm ready. Until then, I can't resist the latest technology.

Even if I never used EPHRA2 on its own again, I am 100% satisfied with what it would have given me over the course of 1 month for the price I paid. It's a fantastic program.

Happy to see the limiters removed, I hope the trend continues in the future. Law and order exists to prevent us going after underage girls etc. I don't think it's Shannon's responsibility to put stuff in there that stops us. Because as he is starting to confirm, if you stop attracting people you don't want to attract, there is a negative cross over into the people you wan't to attract.

So I'm on Day 22 and it's still going swimmingly. I had a lot of physical chest pain for the first 15 days or so, and now it's gone and running the sub is breeze, just happiness and positive thinking day by day. I'm waiting for the next wave of pain to hit but it hasn't yet. Hopefully it will stay smooth sailing up to 32 days.

I'm a big boy, but my choices are someone else's fault? lol Thanks for the laugh, man. That was good. I needed that. Smile

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Illumi - 05-28-2016

You may want to run more hours of E2 instead of more days . How long is the audio in E2 anyways?

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - RTBoss - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 06:34 AM)Kurohawk Wrote: You may want to run more hours of E2 instead of more days . How long is the audio in E2 anyways?

1 hour, 6 minutes. There are three separate two minutes rest periods built into the program - each two minute period occurring after 20 minutes of playing time.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - kenpachi - 05-29-2016

So i stopped e2 today so that i have a break before aosi. That means i did 24 days. I know this seems low, but with 5.5g the progress made over a short period of time has been unbelievable.

-higher energy everyday, even if im tired i dont feel fatigued if that makes sense. What i used to mistake for fatigue i think was actually negativity wearing me down

-i was a chronic worrier. Theres an event coming up for work that i would usually be worried about. Now i dont think about it and see it as an adventure instead of a potential disaster.

-dont care how im perceived by others and far happier as a result

-feel more joy on a daily basis. Increases love for my family, less concerned with pleasing friends

-feel more comfortable and relaxed in public

-shop workers and random people light up when they see me and engage in pleasantries more

-how traditionally "sexy" a girl is less important. Im more concerned with if she has a pretty smile and a sense of humour. Im a sucker for girls with a loving and genuinely happy laugh that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Kim kardashian type big arse/tits and a narcistic personality does nothing for me.

-i want to be a writer but always procrastinated. Since the program started ive been taking steps toward writing. Ive linked my phone up to my pc and throughout the day i think of ideas and jot them down. I read about writing, i listen to interviews from my fav tv writers.

All from 24 days. 5.5g is no joke, i cant imagine a full 6g. Very excited to see what aosi can do with even more advanced tech.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - wolverine_i_am - 05-29-2016

I'm envious of you that you're able to hop onto the AOSI ride really soon!

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Inconceivablezen - 05-29-2016

One advantage of AOSI over SM3 is that I think of right now, is that it can be used during a short holiday, instead of having to be used for 6 months (except once you're at the refresher stage for SM3).

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - apollolux - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 05:53 AM)kenpachi Wrote: I know this seems low, but with 5.5g the progress made over a short period of time has been unbelievable.

[ ... list ... ]

You have a great list, kenpachi! The only thing I would suggest is something I've suggested to a few other users here and that's using + instead of - to bullet positive changes in your written lists, as that also tells your mind "this item is positive." There looks to be a usually positive ( Wink ) response to it from people here who do so.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - kenpachi - 05-30-2016

Woah. So a load of pain has come rushing back. Is this what the sub was anesthesising me to while i was healing? Guess i wasnt finished with it.

Im still moving onto aosi, but if it comes out we can use both i will keep e2 for when i sleep and aosi a few hours in the day.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - Shannon - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 06:02 AM)kenpachi Wrote: Woah. So a load of pain has come rushing back. Is this what the sub was anesthesising me to while i was healing? Guess i wasnt finished with it.

Im still moving onto aosi, but if it comes out we can use both i will keep e2 for when i sleep and aosi a few hours in the day.

You're assuredly not going to be able to use those two together. They both use ITM-SS and they will contradict. Even more if you try to use them together more than once in a while.

You almost certainly won't be able to use two programs using ITM-SS together, at all.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - kenpachi - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 06:26 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 06:02 AM)kenpachi Wrote: Woah. So a load of pain has come rushing back. Is this what the sub was anesthesising me to while i was healing? Guess i wasnt finished with it.

You're assuredly not going to be able to use those two together. They both use ITM-SS and they will contradict. Even more if you try to use them together more than once in a while.

You almost certainly won't be able to use two programs using ITM-SS together, at all.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. AOSI solo it is.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - wolverine_i_am - 05-30-2016

Are you sure you aren't completely done with E2 yet? I ask because wouldn't it be better once you are more healed with E2 first?

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - RTBoss - 05-30-2016

It's interesting how we adjust ourselves to accept and maintain feeling poorly to where it's our "normal." Then, when we get out of that funk and heal, start to feel what healthy feels like, and then fall back into old patterns and taste what we had grown accustomed to again...It's kinda shocking to realize how that baggage feels to carry around. Hope that feeling passes quickly, dude.

RE: I get so emotional baby - EPHRA2 - LionKing - 05-30-2016

(05-30-2016, 10:36 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

It's interesting how we adjust ourselves to accept and maintain feeling poorly to where it's our "normal." Then, when we get out of that funk and heal, start to feel what healthy feels like, and then fall back into old patterns and taste what we had grown accustomed to again...It's kinda shocking to realize how that baggage feels to carry around. Hope that feeling passes quickly, dude.

I really hope there was thermometer I could stick up my ass that'd tell me my progress with E2. I might even use it.