Subliminal Talk
EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) (/Thread-EHPRA-2-0-A-Break-From-BAMM)

EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) - Alberttt - 03-18-2016

I thought I would never stop BAMM until I achieve my goal, but the last experiences I had overwhelmed me.

It was really tough. I've never been so scare in my life before.

I had anxiety attacks and panic attacks with BAMM before. It was heavy. But that last one was too much.

You have to live it to understand it. It's not something that you can just say "just keep going until it's gone".

I was unfunctional, shaking all the time, afraid to go to bed. I just don't want to describe it more.

I faced all my "external" fears before, I thought I was free from fear.

But the inner fears were too much. Now I am better. Still recovering. I had to understand how the mind works by nature and how to handle it. It was really though.

I plan to use EHPRA for 3 months and then go back to BAMM.

I biuld a million dollar business in revenue, not in profit. And I am reinvesting everything.

I putted my self a ton of pressure and tension. Always hunting the next level. I also toke the responsability of a broke company, to make it refloat. Also a couple of family issues added more stress and anxiety attacks. All of this stress and anxiety triggered the inner fears, and that was the challenge - not the external things.

I will keep working in the business, making it grow, but I will enjoy life more. See more friends and have more fun. The hardest thing it's done, like putting a train in motion from 0.

I was always happy to be one of the youngest guys to be in business and taking action. But I forgot the responsability and everything that comes with it. It's okay, I accept it, I just didn't think about it before. And I know as I grow older I will be more mature and it will be easier to handle.

I am still not 100% recovered. I will be soon.

I am happy that I had that experience now. Now I have more confidence in myself as I know how the mind works. I feel I grew a lot. Like my level of counciousness has been raised. But it tell you that when you are living it the thoughts you have like "don't wish for an easy life, wish for strenght to endure a difficuly one" don't help too much, or all the possitive thoughts you might have when you are okay don't help too much during this moments. I had one of the most optimistic minds I saw before.

I will posting something else, enought for now Smile I am looking forward to be fulled recovered! And going for BAMM soon again!

RE: EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) - 4Kingdoms - 03-18-2016

Welcome to the EHPRA 2.0 Club!!! You are going to love it...

RE: EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) - Alberttt - 03-19-2016

Thanks man!

RE: EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) - Shannon - 03-19-2016

Setbacks are a part of life. But persistence to the goal regardless is a choice. Sometimes we all have to stop, rejuvenate and keep going.

RE: EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) - Alberttt - 04-01-2016

Thanks Shannon. This is what I felt I had to do, rejuvenate and keep going.

The Ultrasonic of EHPRA 2.0 doens't work for me in the last minutes. Like the last 4 minutes, and the last minute depending the format of the file.

The ocean mask works all the way so is it normal this in the ultrasonic? Anyone else has this?

I use Spectrum Analyze to check it.

Btw this subs remembers me the first stage of AM 4G, lots of nightmares in the night (but of course so much softer).

I am much better, I think soon will be full recovered.

RE: EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) - Benjamin - 04-01-2016

Sounds like you might want to redownload it as it shouldn't do that.

RE: EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) - Raz - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 04:43 AM)Alberttt Wrote: The Ultrasonic of EHPRA 2.0 doens't work for me in the last minutes. Like the last 4 minutes, and the last minute depending the format of the file.

The ocean mask works all the way so is it normal this in the ultrasonic? Anyone else has this?

There are three parts of each 20 min subliminal with 2 minutes of silence/rest time between each 20 min block in E2. Look HERE.

edit: added an audacity screenshot of the silent track to clarify

RE: EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) - maxx55 - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 04:43 AM)Alberttt Wrote: Thanks Shannon. This is what I felt I had to do, rejuvenate and keep going.

The Ultrasonic of EHPRA 2.0 doens't work for me in the last minutes. Like the last 4 minutes, and the last minute depending the format of the file.

I use Spectrum Analyze to check it.

Btw this subs remembers me the first stage of AM 4G, lots of nightmares in the night (but of course so much softer).

I am much better, I think soon will be full recovered.

There are a couple of pauses in the subliminal audio in the track. Shannon said they're there to give the MDIP technology a break for a minute or two and allow your mind to process. As long as the file size is right, you're good.

Wow! Sounds good, thank you guys! These subliminals are getting more complex every time I check in.

Thanks for the link Raz, and the image, it made it easier to understand, and it helped to see the a couples good post from Shannon.

Like the anger thing, I have suppressed it for so long and felt guilty if I don't, or the "Live the life that allows you to heal and be healthy emotionally... check."

And that's what I am doing right now.

I live with my parents. Where I consistently suppress my anger. We used to get angry all the time and now we never because I am less reactive emotionally and because I suppress the anger. Parents because they are parents seems that they will always treat me with a superiority that I cannot accept. I'm moving out these 8th of April to I flat I just rented! It's going to be great!

My business was making a lot of money and profits and I was not taking anything from me. To impress the investors, show how committed I was, and showing to myself how comfortable I am with risk. Until some unexpected stuff comes and overwhelmed me.

I never thought how important was your own financial security. The company numbers were awesome, everybody was happy, and any guy would think that I had to feel awesome about the business, but I was not at all because I was not making money for me and just having a ton of responsibility.

Now I am fixing my financial situation too, just got a decent salary and looking for a way to have a secure salary for a long time, so if something happens to the business I don't have to worry about it.

I also see business in a different way. I used to see it as my life, the same thing. Now I see things like a video game. When I am not working the video game is off, don't have to worry about it. And the same with other areas of my life.

RE: EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) - 4Kingdoms - 04-01-2016

(04-01-2016, 10:50 AM)Alberttt Wrote: I also see business in a different way. I used to see it as my life, the same thing. Now I see things like a video game. When I am not working the video game is off, don't have to worry about it. And the same with other areas of my life.

Do you feel you see things differently because you are listening to EHPRA 2.0?

(04-01-2016, 11:02 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 10:50 AM)Alberttt Wrote: I also see business in a different way. I used to see it as my life, the same thing. Now I see things like a video game. When I am not working the video game is off, don't have to worry about it. And the same with other areas of my life.

I think so, but I don't know... I try to not put too much attention to it. I just always try to do the best in any situation whatever I listen.

RE: EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) - Alberttt - 04-06-2016

(04-01-2016, 12:18 PM)Alberttt Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 11:02 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

I think so, but I don't know... I try to not put too much attention to it. I just always try to do the best in any situation whatever I listen.
With this I want to say that sometimes, for example, I don't feel like socializing. During my set back I just felt like staying at home an going nowhere. But I knew I wanted and I had to socialize so I forced myself to go out. When I was out I was feeling like going home. But I kept pushing to stay out. Eventually there was a shift. From off to On. No middle ground. It toke a while, but finally I felt like socializing again.

When I felt that business was my only thing in life and I was getting all the pressure, I found some hobbies and areas of my life where I could focus. That helped me to see things with more perspective, and like a videogame.

I know EHPRA is helping a Ton, but I focus in what I can do and take action.

RE: EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM) - 4Kingdoms - 04-06-2016

It is important to create a balance in your life and the way things have been going for me listening to EHPRA 2.0, I believe listening to E2 will help you find the balance you are craving in your life!!

It is a process and I'm getting there, every time I think balance has been achieved... something happens and it feels like another piece of the puzzle fell into place and a new level of balance I didn't even see coming is added to my life. Then when I adjust to the new level of balance, something happens to improve it, again!!