Subliminal Talk
Max X EPRHA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Max X EPRHA 2.0 (/Thread-Max-X-EPRHA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Max X EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 03-05-2016

Sub History:

ASC (1 month)-EPRHA (6 months)-AoS+BIATBWS (2 months, unsuccessful)-ASC (1 month)-EPRHA 2.0 (now)

The Story

I have really been trying to find a way out. I ran EPRHA for 6 months, I felt zen during the last month or so, or at least it felt like it. The people and things that bothered me before running it didn’t bother me anymore. I just didn’t care anymore. I appreciated myself more, but I just wasn’t motivated. I still felt like there wasn’t much point. I was surprised at how it started off as my personal hell and it ended as a positive note. The thing I didn’t like about it is that I didn’t enjoy socializing that much. I didn’t have that spark of excitement or spontaneity during the run. That’s one thing about myself I really enjoyed. I hope this doesn’t happen with 2.0. Anyway, since then, I feel 50-60% of what I felt during the bad part of the run (this is since I started tapping). The subconscious is resisting…that seems to be what causes me to feel the culmination of my past here in the present. I feel like there’s no point sometimes. And now that I’m tapping I understand my thought processes better.

Since tapping, I’ve realized that I am angry at girls in general for straight up being a pain in my ass. I’m still angry at some of the people that bullied me in grade school. At times, the anger has been so strong I literally just imagine cutting off heads as I pass by people or beating them to death. This has been diminished quite a bit since I’ve been tapping. And what I’m seeing clearly now for the first time is that I’m angry at myself, for repeatedly failing to live up to my own expectations over, and over, and over again. That’s a big one that I had no idea of until I realized every character in my head is me. Once I found that out, I saw that I have low self-esteem, high amounts of self-hatred, and I abuse myself mentally on a regular basis. This has to stop. I don’t want to feel this ever again, none of it. And I’m ready to let it go. So I’m running EPRHA 2.0 for as long as takes for me to get a clean slate. That’s all I want right now.

Anyway, if this sub can fully heal me emotionally, then Shannon has done an outstanding job and I’d be immensely grateful.

For the next week or so, I will avoid tapping, according to Shannon’s recommendation just to get a feel for the sub. If I do tap this week, it will be solely to alleviate some soreness from my workouts, that’s it.
I want complete and total social freedom. Freedom to interact with anyone I see without holding back any part of myself. I think that will come as a result of me having a clean slate, so that’s my first major goal.
I will be listening exclusively to the FLAC tracks. Masked trickling stream during daytime, ultrasonic when asleep.

I won’t be posting daily as I did with my last journal, I’ll just come here when I feel there’s something to post. I’ll keep track of my hours offline.

This year is a major turning point for my life.

Starting this tonight.

RE: A Clean Slate-EPRHA 2.0 + Tapping - Bliss - 03-05-2016

Best of luck man. I'm really looking forward to seeing your results with this program

RE: A Clean Slate-EPRHA 2.0 + Tapping - FueroMan3 - 03-05-2016

Only you can heal you. Keep at it.

RE: A Clean Slate-EPRHA 2.0 + Tapping - jonathan4all - 03-06-2016

While listening , Try to iisten as much as possible with headphones . It helped me a lot in the past and ofcourse good luck Smile with your journey

RE: A Clean Slate-EPRHA 2.0 + Tapping - maxx55 - 03-06-2016

Thanks! I'm planning on listening exclusively through Apple earbuds and my Sleep Phones. Exclusively in FLAC.

RE: A Clean Slate-EPRHA 2.0 + Tapping - Shannon - 03-06-2016

Point #1. Your OP violates Rule #4. Please correct this.

Point #2. Ben, why did you like this post, proving you read it, and not point that out?

Point #3. Don't tap during this program. It will take more than a week to do it's job. Don't interrupt it. Run it, or tap. Not both.

RE: A Clean Slate-EPRHA 2.0 + Tapping - Natious - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 01:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: Point #3. Don't tap during this program. It will take more than a week to do it's job. Don't interrupt it. Run it, or tap. Not both.
Good to have that cleared up.

RE: A Clean Slate-EPRHA 2.0 + Tapping - maxx55 - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 01:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: Point #1. Your OP violates Rule #4. Please correct this.

Point #2. Ben, why did you like this post, proving you read it, and not point that out?

Point #3. Don't tap during this program. It will take more than a week to do it's job. Don't interrupt it. Run it, or tap. Not both.

Ah, I'll keep the rule in mind.

And thanks for letting me know to avoid the tapping for the time being.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-06-2016

While I've tapped in the past, I won't be tapping either. I want to see exactly what the program can do on its own.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-06-2016

It is designed specifically to get you to transform anger into a positive that you then use to help you heal and deal with/fix/heal the cause of the anger in a positive way. Tapping would interrupt the design process and the healing potential.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Aventus45 - 03-06-2016

The sub cant transform whats tapped away lol ;p

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - Benjamin - 03-06-2016

Sorry, must have missed that part.

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - LionKing - 03-06-2016

Then again, if I was tapping on attachments like wanting (needing) women, wanting to be awesome, to get a new job and so on, then this wouldn't apply? Stress triggers, ruminating on stuff?

Gotta say I don't like it. I've just found tapping gives ME control of my emotional states, and now I should give that up and rely on something external (the sub) to take care of that for me. And this something won't even be there forever. Feels like the opposite of taking full responsibility of my own emotional state.

Also, while tapping (imagine a trigger, enter bad state, break bad state by tapping, anchor peaceful state, repeat until bad state is not triggered), I'm learning a good deal about how my mind works, and also learning to see the state shifts as they happen along the day, which has value on its own.

Does the "no tapping" apply to OGSF as well?

RE: A Clean Slate - EPRHA 2.0 - maxx55 - 03-07-2016

(03-06-2016, 11:59 PM)LionKing Wrote: Then again, if I was tapping on attachments like wanting (needing) women, wanting to be awesome, to get a new job and so on, then this wouldn't apply? Stress triggers, ruminating on stuff?

Gotta say I don't like it. I've just found tapping gives ME control of my emotional states, and now I should give that up and rely on something external (the sub) to take care of that for me. And this something won't even be there forever. Feels like the opposite of taking full responsibility of my own emotional state.

Also, while tapping (imagine a trigger, enter bad state, break bad state by tapping, anchor peaceful state, repeat until bad state is not triggered), I'm learning a good deal about how my mind works, and also learning to see the state shifts as they happen along the day, which has value on its own.

Does the "no tapping" apply to OGSF as well?

I thought this as well. I liked the idea of tapping because I was learning more about myself. Also I was gonna exclusively tap on my negative references relating to girls and previous bad social experiences and flip the memories to be positive. I was gonna leave all the anger driven references alone since the sub would use it help me change. And then after I finished the sub, I'd flip the anger references as well.

But I think Shannon knows best since he made the sub. And it's not like I plan on being dependent on the sub forever, I'm just gonna use it until I'm totally sure that it's self-regenerating in my subconscious. After that, it's a permanent program that's installed in my mind.