Subliminal Talk
I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: I couldn't save my father. He passed away on 13 Nov 2020 (/Thread-I-couldn-t-save-my-father-He-passed-away-on-13-Nov-2020)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - ArcticFox - 02-18-2016

Try a clean diet and lots of exercise, something like a 20 minute yoga session helps me remain calm and focused.

Get out in nature, walk bare foot on the earth. Remove yourself from electronics devices. Write a journal.

As for subs EPRHA is a good start but it will test you, and based on what you've said here it would need at least 6 months.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Zane - 02-19-2016

Thanks Everyone..

I went to doc turns out I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder and he gave me the following

Some tablet with high cincentration of Vitamin,minerals and antioxidants
Desvenlafaxine Extented Release 50 mg
Clonazepam Dispersible Tablet .25 mg
Zolpidem Tartrate 5mg
Vitamin D3 60000UI (once a week).

All I wanna say that I am really grateful to Shannon for developing the Sub(SM-4G) . It really helped me see why was I addicted in first place...Thank You very very Much..

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Blink - 02-19-2016

Hey zainuu!

I wish you good luck on your journey! All of the suggestions on here are really good, so I won't be adding anything new to that.

I wouldn't rely fully on the drugs. Add some meditation and EHPRA/EHPRA 2.0 to your development. Don't force everything all at once. Take it step by step. And remember that life won't put you in a situation you can't handle.

Down the road, you'll be grateful that you were in a situation like this! You're not seeing the reasons to this yet, but you'll find them out soon enough!

Good luck! Smile

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Daredevil - 02-19-2016

(02-19-2016, 05:47 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: Thanks Everyone..

I went to doc turns out I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder and he gave me the following

Zolpidem Tartrate 5mg

All I wanna say that I am really grateful to Shannon for developing the Sub(SM-4G) . It really helped me see why was I addicted in first place...Thank You very very Much..

I would advise you not to take the drugs and invest in a heathy diet.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - apollolux - 02-19-2016

60000 IU vitamin D3 once a week? That's almost twice as much as what I do, 5000 IU once daily. Sure, you probably need the D3 (I was also diagnosed with depression) but 60000 weekly instead of my 35000 weekly sounds like a lot.

Clonazepam seems the most dangerous of the bunch, as it falls into a "relaxant" category (which includes diazepam and lorazepam), so watch out for that one.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - CatMan - 02-19-2016

(02-19-2016, 07:58 AM)Hercules Wrote:
(02-19-2016, 05:47 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: Thanks Everyone..

Zolpidem Tartrate 5mg

I would advise you not to take the drugs and invest in a heathy diet.

They've been prescribed to him by a doctor.

DON'T give medical advice like that. It can badly backfire.

I understand some people's "naturopathic" stuff, sure...but this kind of "advice" can result in serious problems.

Just saying.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - RubbeR - 02-19-2016

Anti depressive drugs have a weird side effect ; suicides

This Video and This Video might interst you, I'm no doctor, but I advise you to do some research on this topic.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - CatMan - 02-19-2016

Going off anti-depressant drugs also cause suicides...

Let's steer clear of medical advice on the forum.

I'm sure Ben will comment in time.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Benjamin - 02-19-2016

Yeah keep in mind anything is just a suggestion, not giving medical advice here. It's your own responsibility, research it yourself or even goto your doctor.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Zane - 08-02-2019

I remember creating this thread when I saw little to no hope.

My mind was against me.

My world was against me.

My family didn't help much.

Tried everything type of alternative treatment and I was also scammed in few of those. I was so desperate.

No, friends, No Motivation, No desire to live.. Just living like cattle. Waking up eating and sleeping hope that I would never wake up.

Thought of giving IML a shot and even though I faced heavy resistance. I still kept on going. Even though I didn't had much of mental stamina.

Imagine a state where you have no desire to eat, yet still you eat, food doesn't taste good, nothing is good.

Yet everyday I would look forward to listening to subliminal and hoping that maybe in next 5 years I might get healed cause I knew how much fucked up I was.

I remember going to a neurologists and psychiatrists. Whenever they would ask what's wrong with me I will be like "Idk"...

How would you know what happiness is when you even haven't seen a glimpse of it ever since to step foot on this planet. Its like asking what heaven is like from a person who was born in Hell.

My family was dysfunctional and I just didn't knew what I needed to do to help them and keep them together.

Health issues, relationship issues, Money issues, debt issues.. $20 was like a very big deal to me.. Still kept on buying the subs and at one point I stopped expecting everything from life and subliminal.

I still listened to the subs without any hope. I accepted that if this is what life has to offer hopelessness and pain,then I accept this and have nothing to complain.

Thinking that atleast I gave my best shot even though I failed. Atleast I tried.

In the end I died from the inside. The old me died. I could feel it dying when I was listening to the subs. I had this constant feeling that I have lost something.. I dreamt of death, loosing people I love and waking up feeling sad and depressed more than before. Also having severe OCD (which I wasn't aware of) just amplified every experience I had like 100 times. Things would keep on repeating itself in my mind. Untill I would run out of energy to thinks off.

I wanted to live but everywhere I saw death.. Nothing was alive..I would see people happy and would wonder

What makes them so happy?
How are they happy?
Is it money?
Is it fate?
Is it love, sex?

Is there just too much neurotransmitters firing in their brain?

Or is it that maybe they arnt aware of their suffering and too busy being distracting themselves.

How come negative thoughts don't cross their mind when they are happy.? Like I have.

If these happy and positive people were locked in a room with their mobile and internet for 1 month. Will they still be happy? Cause I was locked in my own mind and room. Will they become me.

Are they escaping the problems which I tried to do but it caught up eventually?

So many questions in my mind would come..

Found IML in 2013 and it's 2019..All these years hoping for a solution to come.. Years of wait.. But in the end it worked. Life got better and is still getting better...

I really don't know how to express my thanks to IML and it's team and everyone user here.

This forum is my home and I know I will find everything here in order to move forward in life...Wish I could write more but it might turn rule 4.

But one day I will meet each and everyone of you guys/girls and I will love to hear/watch/experience your side of story.. While we all are drinking our favorite drinks. Especially you @Shannon. I am gonna ask you all your secret technique and knowledge. LOL

If you guys see any typos then let me know.. I am on mobile..

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - CatMan - 08-03-2019

Amazing post, Zane.

Makes me smile to read.

I'm sure every member here wishes they could be in the position you are, coming back to do a little victory lap someday. Very happy for you!

Fantastic thing for me to read early in the morning. Starts my day off perfect Smile.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Shannon - 08-03-2019

I'm really pleased to see that you have made this progress, Zane. I'm curious how you did it. I'm guessing by your reaction that some of it was our subs, but what was the whole picture? Maybe someone else can benefit from knowing how you did it in the future.

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Zane - 08-03-2019

Double Post

RE: Please someone help me figure out what is wrong with me.. - Zane - 08-03-2019

(08-03-2019, 05:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm really pleased to see that you have made this progress, Zane.  I'm curious how you did it.  I'm guessing by your reaction that some of it was our subs, but what was the whole picture? Maybe someone else can benefit from knowing how you did it in the future.

Not some but all of it was your subliminal. I remember you telling me and others hear again and again that fear is the root of all evil.. Fear. 

I then consciously started recognizing my fear and tbh it took me 3 years. I diagnosed with GAD and MDD. Nothing worked. Nothing. 

I started facing small fears and thinking that let's try this even though I felt all the anxiety  and shame in the world. I would sit there and would feel low yet I stayed there. 

I was in a cage. Your subliminals were my only hope and after 5.5G came into existence things started moving a little faster but I would sleep alot.. As people feel when they are on Antidepressants or Anti-psychotic. I knew sub was working even though I wasn't functioning well.. 

In short everything I did to improve myself just worked temporary..weather it was homeopathy, Drugs, Herbals and all other energy work... 

My fears were powerful enough that it would alot reject anything thing I tried to improve myself. 

I just focused on removing and overcoming my fears alone.. That's all I did. It started small but then just like a habit it only got better.. 

I just had this thought that if I overcome my fears then I will achieve everything. 

FRM module is what made all the difference. 

MLS-5.5G taught me to thinking more logically then emotionally. 

DMSi 3.2 made me feel all kind of emotions and in the end it made me emotionally very strong and somehow fixed my MDD.. Idk how I took no medication. 

USLM-5.5G helped me become successful at anything I focus my mind on.. Except deep mental issues yet USLM3 made me visit the best psychiatrist in my area... I have been to other psychiatrist before in 2012 and 2016 but their medication never worked nor were they about to figure out my OCD.. my fear of change was too great. I resisted everything but with USLM my subconscious is accepting all the changes and those exact same medication started working on me all of a sudden. 

Infact I have noticed that my subconscious resist any form of change by making me masturbate like crazy in starting. 

If I try to make a new habit or listen to any new subliminal or take a different antidepressant or change it dose.. then the flow of it will be broken by me feeling too horny fapping for 2-3-4 days straight but after that the urges will decline after few days... Escape mechanism as you call it.. 

It's all fear.. That's the root of all problems. You were right. 

I also wanna say that I now consciously practice heart- coherence.. Google it. 

Also, If I am lazy about anything and don't feel like doing a particular job then.. I would just visualize for 5 sec that I already did that job and after few minutes or hours/day.. I would find myself really motivated to do that job. 

USLM shows you the way.. But we are the one who has to walk. 

Other things also happen and manifest. But then it would look as if Its all miracle.. 

Everyday, I practice lot and visualizing from cup if coffee to back pain doesn't matter...I just focus on the goal but enjoy the journey. 

I know things won't go my way but I will get what I want so I just watch the movie/drama in between and have fun.. Cause I am sure that I am gonna get there eventually.. 

I just view all of this life as a simulation even when I am outside which makes me believe that anything is possible.. So its easier to convince myself that I can hack all this game.. 

I play Asphalt 9 and tbh I see everything in that games as a reflection of my life in terms of success. Just enjoying it.. 

In the end I was say this.. Its as if I reincarnated into a different reality.. That's how I can describe. Remembering all the bad things from previous life but not getting emotional thinking about that.. Just learning lessons. 

Sorry for typos.