Subliminal Talk
Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) (/Thread-Aventus-s-prelude-to-greatness-OGSF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - MadTheReaper - 01-29-2016

(01-28-2016, 06:53 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Today

Why are Guys so bitch made letting a how many guys a girl slept with to bother them? As I ponder this two sides came up to argue for and against this. The secure side of me says its cool cause now she knows what she likes/dislikes and what not so that's a cool thing. The insecure side of me cant bear to think about the hypothetical girl I'm dating with being pummeled by Chad Thundercock. Of course assuming no STIs. As long as the guy and girl click emotionally, mentally, physically and is exclusive to the guy then what is there to bitch about?

Thoughts? opinions?

I believe it is a sign of maturity coming to accept that some girls like to sleep with a lot of guys. There is nothing bad with it. It is what it is. It's a part of nature and evolution as well. I absolutely accept it and it does not bother me anymore. However I prefer the kind of girls that are picky with their men. That's my personal style, though.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 01-29-2016

(01-29-2016, 02:06 AM)MadTheReaper Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 06:53 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Today

Why are Guys so bitch made letting a how many guys a girl slept with to bother them? As I ponder this two sides came up to argue for and against this. The secure side of me says its cool cause now she knows what she likes/dislikes and what not so that's a cool thing. The insecure side of me cant bear to think about the hypothetical girl I'm dating with being pummeled by Chad Thundercock. Of course assuming no STIs. As long as the guy and girl click emotionally, mentally, physically and is exclusive to the guy then what is there to bitch about?

Thoughts? opinions?

I believe it is a sign of maturity coming to accept that some girls like to sleep with a lot of guys. There is nothing bad with it. It is what it is. It's a part of nature and evolution as well. I absolutely accept it and it does not bother me anymore. However I prefer the kind of girls that are picky with their men. That's my personal style, though.

You are right it its a personal preference. I guess it was the way it presented me that made me act in such a way. The sub removed an amount fear in expressing my opinions.

-Every girl is arousing me..... Weird.

--OF 5G is out and I am contemplating on switching to from OGSF to OF 5g.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Spiritman - 01-29-2016

(01-29-2016, 05:03 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: --OF 5G is out and I am contemplating on switching to from OGSF to OF 5g.

Just a heads up OGSF in 5G is being uploaded to the site and should be up any time now.

(01-29-2016, 05:26 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 05:03 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: --OF 5G is out and I am contemplating on switching to from OGSF to OF 5g.

Just a heads up OGSF in 5G is being uploaded to the site and should be up any time now.

At this rate I feel like it's going to be a long time before I actually start AM6. Lol

Btw, CatMan what have you done?!? You introduced me to a sub I actually look forward to play. I have a horrible habit of not committing to things.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - CatMan - 01-29-2016

(01-29-2016, 05:31 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Btw, CatMan what have you done?!? You introduced me to a sub I actually look forward to play. I have a horrible habit of not committing to things.

Haha!

I'm glad.

It's an excellent sub. Laying the groundwork with this sub, will allow you to get MUCH better results from bigger programs. There's a reason this sub is included in so many other subs...it's vital and so powerful. Using this sub itself FIRST, is very intelligent and will serve you well.

Keep plugging away! Smile

(01-29-2016, 05:52 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 05:31 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Btw, CatMan what have you done?!? You introduced me to a sub I actually look forward to play. I have a horrible habit of not committing to things.

Haha!

I'm glad.

It's an excellent sub. Laying the groundwork with this sub, will allow you to get MUCH better results from bigger programs. There's a reason this sub is included in so many other subs...it's vital and so powerful. Using this sub itself FIRST, is very intelligent and will serve you well.

Keep plugging away! Smile

--I think it is the matter of mindset because currently I'm thinking of subs as steps in an manufacturing plant. First, a run of OGSF then the six stage subs so I can reap the benefits of the Six Stage subs. This created a sense of urgency in me and I wanted to get through it ASAP.

--The Mindset that I really needed was thinking of it as an investment in time. First running OGSF isnt detrimental at all and more time invested into this sub isnt going to make me worse. Second, Using OGSF is like clearing the bugs, glitches, viruses( negative programming, etc) in your brain. After all the garbage is cleared then the big programs have clear fertile land to grow faster and bigger.

--Can't wait to get OGSF 5g and run it for 3 months minimum. Anyways it's all talk for now but when the rubber meets the road is where it counts.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 01-30-2016

Today was pretty unproductive. Just spent the entire day listening to OGSF and its beein hammering my brain. It is either hard at work removing things or im coming down with something.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Shannon - 01-30-2016

OGSF 5G is up, if you're interested.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 01-30-2016

(01-30-2016, 03:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: OGSF 5G is up, if you're interested.

Looks like i wont be listening to AM6 for a while lol. Approx 3 months and more to taste.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 01-31-2016

Day 1 OGSF 5G 10 hrs
-First thing I notice after a night worth of listening is the lack of fatigue I feel after I wake up. Small headache but it can be attributed to dehydration.

-I feel like over half the battle is in my dreams.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 01-31-2016

A problem I have is my weight. Despite wanting to lose weight in the past, my mind always redirected it to something else like "Recomposition" and deliberatly avoid cardio. Now I still got that reaction but I didn't get derailed yet because I'm starting to see it as a necessary pain. A welcome change definitely.

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Aventus45 - 02-01-2016

---in every dream so far i am fighting two things. I dont know why but its somewhat note worthy
---Cardio went fine. I dont know why i had fear or ehatever for doing it. I slowly eased into it and it was fine.

---On the elevator today i was minding my own business and ehen the door opened a group of teenage girls entered. One of them literally homed to me like a missle. I was shocked and stood there for a moment before my mind promtrd me to respond. It was a pretty shakey conversation but a conversation nonetheless

RE: Aventus's prelude to greatness (OGSF) - Shannon - 02-01-2016

Baby steps. Smile You're going to naturally attract some types of people when your aura is full of undirected, unconditional love instead of guilt/shame/fear.