Subliminal Talk
The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time (/Thread-The-absolute-belief-that-I-am-attractive-to-all-women-all-the-time)

Pages: 1 2

The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - ffaux - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 06:02 PM)ffaux Wrote: One of my biggest insecurities that is the reason for all of my girl problems and the reason that I'm here on this journey, is that I always assume that women don't find me attractive until it's patently obvious that they do.

If I believed the opposite it would solve so many of my problems. If I had unwavering confidence in my attractiveness to women a lot of my need to prove myself to myself would disappear e.g. the need to have multiple women, the need to have attractive women, the need to constantly approach women, etc.

I'm blown away that this isn't part of AM6: The absolute, immutable belief that I am attractive to all women all the time.

How difficult would it be to create this program as a stand alone?

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - Benjamin - 01-07-2016

That would be awesome. I do hope WM builds that eventually. In about 1 1/2 stages so far i've had it for a couple of times at the start of the program but haven't noticed much around that since.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - JackOfHearts - 01-07-2016

BIATBW do exactly that and I felt being like that.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - ffaux - 01-07-2016

(01-07-2016, 10:20 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: BIATBW do exactly that and I felt being like that.

Is it permanent?

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - JackOfHearts - 01-07-2016

It wasn't for me, at least the most obvious effect wasn't permanent. I didn't used it enough though. BIABW is a great sub, I would love to see that one in 5G.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - ffaux - 01-08-2016

(01-07-2016, 11:30 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: It wasn't for me, at least the most obvious effect wasn't permanent. I didn't used it enough though. BIABW is a great sub, I would love to see that one in 5G.

Phenomenal. I just read through the script and I think you're right. You know what? I might just run that instead of WM when I'm down with AM. I'm even tempted to run it next. This way it allows me to work on my insecurity without disrupting my focus on my business.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - RTBoss - 01-08-2016

Has anyone run BIATBW and BIATBWS simultaneously, haha...They're so similar in goal, I can't see them conflicting at all - unless you don't want to emphasize the sexual.

I read through both scripts - I almost feel like that BIATBWS has more statements regarding being believing and being attractive to beautiful women and women you find attractive.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - apollolux - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 08:49 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Has anyone run BIATBW and BIATBWS simultaneously, haha...They're so similar in goal, I can't see them conflicting at all - unless you don't want to emphasize the sexual.

I read through both scripts - I almost feel like that BIATBWS has more statements regarding being believing and being attractive to beautiful women and women you find attractive.

If I didn't already choose to run DAOS I would run BIATBW with BIABWS. I think the original warning regarding these two specifically is indeed the emphasis of sexual versus a general attractiveness, and that there will almost certainly be a conflict regarding what actions one would likely take to make one happen instead of the other.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - RTBoss - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 10:49 AM)apollolux Wrote: I think the original warning regarding these two specifically is indeed the emphasis of sexual versus a general attractiveness, and that there will almost certainly be a conflict regarding what actions one would likely take to make one happen instead of the other.

Interesting, because in the script for BIATBW there are lines of script that emphasize sexual as well.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - CatMan - 01-09-2016

I get your logic Boss, but I think it'd be like running OF and OGSF together.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - Dzemoo - 01-09-2016

You dont have to forget that the script of biatbw and biatbws is in stage 5 and six of am6

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - Shawn - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:40 AM)CatMan Wrote: I get your logic Boss, but I think it'd be like running OF and OGSF together.

According to the description OGSF should not be run together with OF.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - Joronda - 01-10-2016

What would you do if 700 women spotted you, saw that you were a heart throb, and rushed after you all at once?

You only really need one sweetie to claim you, if you think aout it deeply enough.

RE: The absolute belief that I am attractive to all women all the time - Survivor - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 01:46 AM)Joronda Wrote: What would you do if 700 women spotted you, saw that you were a heart throb, and rushed after you all at once?

It would be nice. It could be even better though