Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - CatMan - 02-06-2016

My problem was, after doing 3,370.5 hours of AM6 to build a good foundation, and despite doing 3,610 hours of almost exclusive headphone use, at the loudest safest volume, and going out twice weekly with attractive, available females in settings where attraction etc. could've flowed easily...for whatever reason, I didn't see one single instance SM3 was doing anything for me or changing anything. It all felt the exact same, ie. nice, charming, fun, funny, charismatic, social, accomplished guy, but zero sexual attraction.

Apparently, Shannon has said some kind of fear, has caused all of it. So, I have to do OF, as I am now. I'll be honest, I'm a bit skeptical of magnets now, and figured that despite that, I SHOULD have seen something from it, no matter how small. I wasn't expecting massive success the first time through by any means, but when I seriously couldn't give credit to SM3 for anything during the entire period, I felt I couldn't justify the cost of it in truth. With honesty, I can't seriously give credit to anything the program did, except to make me exhausted and depressed when it continued to fail to make any kind of impact for me time and again. It blew out my confidence with girls that was already fragile and just starting to grow from AM6, because I figured there must be something seriously wrong with me and girls, if all of that effort with SM3 STILL amounted to nothing. I mean, when it gets to the point when I'm half-convinced either the sound files are damaged on the server or I've been mistakenly given the wrong program, we have serious issues. I figured those were the most reasonable reasons to explain why the program was so poor. Overall, it was a very disappointing experience I'm still not over, as I waited a long long time, to be able to use it. And still can't believe, it failed so badly.

Anyway, it's good to see somebody get success on it.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - JackOfHearts - 02-06-2016

You need more experience more foundation before going for Sex magnet. Geodude even said once that you should at least get laid once a month before doing SM3. I don't really agree with that though as it's a bit extreme. But you will need some experience. In your case Catman there must be something preventing you from accomplishing the goal. I would say before doing a magnet once you should have at least one experience with a girl.

When I read your AM6 journal I saw a lot of interest from girls around you but not once something happened. It's ok to have a lot of interest but at some point something have to happen. Getting a date or something.
That's why my advice was that you run AM6 again as your run was correct.

Also I think compared to AM5, AM6 seems to need more run to kick in full speed. That's maybe why there is more fail on SM3.

Who knows, but definitely I'm doing several thousand hours of OF5G before rerunning AM6 even. With my history with girls...it's obvious there's a lot of pain etc., so there's fear there I have no doubt. I can feel it at times too. So, that needs to be dealt with, first.

I thought the same, that ideally, I could have some sexual experience during OF5G. That would only help things along. I have a lot of opportunities to do that, I have a big social network of attractive, available females around me. So, at least I have the social aspect already. I just need the fears removed. In time hopefully. I'm doing all headphones, max volume safely, 21 hours each day.

In the end, it seems that despite the fact that SM3 boasts programming specifically FOR virgins and inexperienced men and men who have fears and anger/resentment towards women, that it isn't really enough in the majority of cases. And that more garbage removal is required. After some good OF work, it's possible it could go on to work well for me, it's possible for sure.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - wolverine_i_am - 02-06-2016

(02-06-2016, 12:54 AM)CatMan Wrote: My problem was, after doing 3,370.5 hours of AM6 to build a good foundation, and despite doing 3,610 hours of almost exclusive headphone use, at the loudest safest volume, and going out twice weekly with attractive, available females in settings where attraction etc. could've flowed easily...for whatever reason, I didn't see one single instance SM3 was doing anything for me or changing anything. It all felt the exact same, ie. nice, charming, fun, funny, charismatic, social, accomplished guy, but zero sexual attraction.

Apparently, Shannon has said some kind of fear, has caused all of it. So, I have to do OF, as I am now. I'll be honest, I'm a bit skeptical of magnets now, and figured that despite that, I SHOULD have seen something from it, no matter how small. I wasn't expecting massive success the first time through by any means, but when I seriously couldn't give credit to SM3 for anything during the entire period, I felt I couldn't justify the cost of it in truth. With honesty, I can't seriously give credit to anything the program did, except to make me exhausted and depressed when it continued to fail to make any kind of impact for me time and again. It blew out my confidence with girls that was already fragile and just starting to grow from AM6, because I figured there must be something seriously wrong with me and girls, if all of that effort with SM3 STILL amounted to nothing. I mean, when it gets to the point when I'm half-convinced either the sound files are damaged on the server or I've been mistakenly given the wrong program, we have serious issues. I figured those were the most reasonable reasons to explain why the program was so poor. Overall, it was a very disappointing experience I'm still not over, as I waited a long long time, to be able to use it. And still can't believe, it failed so badly.

Anyway, it's good to see somebody get success on it.

Hey Catman, have you tried cold approaching before? The reason I ask is because I used to be in the same situation as you. Late-bloomer, zero experience with women, dateless, etc. I found it strange, cause I could never meet any girl interested in me from social circles, school, work, etc. I thought there was something wrong with me - that the universe was plotting against me or something. Anyway I finally had enough when I was in my late 20s, so I paid for coaching. That's how I got into pick up. It took so many months of hard work, and I'm still a work in progress. But I learnt how to flirt, attract women, get dates, etc. I keep telling everybody that if an extreme hard-case example like myself can do it, so can anybody else.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-06-2016

My opinion is different from yours. Opposite actually. I feel in two different minds while using this program. The one left over from AM6 and the one SM3 introduced. I feel more results when I'm not in that AM6 mindset. So no. It's not about running AM6 a million times before SM. I think it was your fear to leave your am6 programming because of the business u run the work rate or whatever that makes u think put work before sex. Honestly it sounds crazy but things are often working out when I put fun first during this program it's like u come across less desperate when ur not jumping to work every second and the SM programming really shines. That's my opinion and honestly I know everyone wants to be their own top guy here but in the end the more susceptible we are to change to the subliminal the better.

(02-06-2016, 10:00 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Hey Catman, have you tried cold approaching before? The reason I ask is because I used to be in the same situation as you. Late-bloomer, zero experience with women, dateless, etc. I found it strange, cause I could never meet any girl interested in me from social circles, school, work, etc. I thought there was something wrong with me - that the universe was plotting against me or something. Anyway I finally had enough when I was in my late 20s, so I paid for coaching. That's how I got into pick up. It took so many months of hard work, and I'm still a work in progress. But I learnt how to flirt, attract women, get dates, etc. I keep telling everybody that if an extreme hard-case example like myself can do it, so can anybody else.

As I've said before, socially I have zero issue. Although generally guys in this position HAVE social issues, I have none. Cold approaching etc. is not my problem at all. There's just a glass ceiling in between me and sex. Likely fear.

(02-06-2016, 10:09 AM)Guider Wrote: My opinion is different from yours. Opposite actually. I feel in two different minds while using this program. The one left over from AM6 and the one SM3 introduced. I feel more results when I'm not in that AM6 mindset. So no. It's not about running AM6 a million times before SM. I think it was your fear to leave your am6 programming because of the business u run the work rate or whatever that makes u think put work before sex. Honestly it sounds crazy but things are often working out when I put fun first during this program it's like u come across less desperate when ur not jumping to work every second and the SM programming really shines. That's my opinion and honestly I know everyone wants to be their own top guy here but in the end the more susceptible we are to change to the subliminal the better.

Well to be fair, each program will affect each person differently. So we're both right, it's apples to oranges being compared.

And, I said I was going out twice a week to give SM3 a chance to shine with attractive, available females. So, it's not like I was being a workoholic out of fear while running the program and never going out and then blaming the program for failing.

I think it's clear I need a good dose fear destruction as Shannon said to me. So, for now, I have to put thoughts of SM3 aside. Maybe I could just run 32 days of the AM6 refresher and then SM3, instead of a full run of AM6. As AM6 doesn't seem to be my problem. We'll see, awhile yet before I have to make that choice.

Man I got out every day thrice for hours on endSmile that's just what this program pushed my business to be likeBig Grin. I think once you run AM6 once there's no escaping the program. I only started hooking almost 60 days since the last time I had sex Smile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - apollolux - 02-06-2016

(02-06-2016, 12:56 PM)Guider Wrote: I only started hooking almost 60 days since the last time I had sex Smile

So THAT'S the secret of your success, you became a hooker Wink

HahaSmile hooking up. Stage 4 does get u a lot of extra free thing tooSmile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Benjamin - 02-06-2016

Hahaha gotta pay the bills somehow Tongue

Gigolo Magnet 3.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-08-2016

Hi guysSmile

Women are approaching me more frequently and the ones I talk to r asking me out on dates. I went to the gym and go approached twice. It's funny because I live in a predominantly Asian area. The women aren't usually the ones to initiate. They are doing it. I feel the most dominant in my family. Achieving things everyday. This stage made me feel like a real winner. And I guess a lot of fear has been overcome as I'm dreaming vividly every nightSmile. I'm more positive and social like before.

I noticed after my first run of AM I was quite cold. Responsible and self sufficient but cold. I think this had to do with my views towards people and acting in any way possible to get what I wanted from them before AM. This makes me excited for my next AM runSmile I truly do feel like a magnet. Like the party is always with meSmile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - wolverine_i_am - 02-08-2016

Hey Guider, did you ever do WM2, or you just went straight to SM3?