Subliminal Talk
Get to know the before AM 6 version of me - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Get to know the before AM 6 version of me (/Thread-Get-to-know-the-before-AM-6-version-of-me)

Get to know the before AM 6 version of me - hiddenalias - 10-28-2015

[Edited as per rule 4]

If I use AM 6 some day soon, I want to do it not strictly for getting attention from HB 9/10 scales......I am looking to use it to "grow up" and become a true man and more confident and mature and become an alpha as I have been stuck with bad parenting that has nurtured and made me into an adult child at the age of 35; So what follows below is the current version of me that has been cultivated through years and decades of poor parenting and subconscious beliefs to what I am today:

I dont have any friends; I dont care about not having them, I am comfortable in my own space without having any interest to go out; I am socially anxious and don't want to make jokes around coworkers or interact with them or try to be funny with them.....I think I have this thing where I get annoyed easily at every little thing I guess I dont have to be annoyed about......I cant speak my mind and am passed through peers like I am unimportant which I can understand I am new at this work place and its only been close to 2 weeks so far being there; and I dont know how to communicate or socialize or spark small talk. I can't get others to laugh with my attempts to make a "funny".

I have this frustration belief that "it is too hard I know I have the potential to master this skill but am too lazy to even push myself to get started and dont want to push through the hard work to master it to achieve my goal because of discouraged no results attitude that I have lost the motivation to keep pushing myself"

I don't have a girlfriend nor have I had a real real relationship; I couldve had some but religious reasons destroyed those chances.....I am living with my parents and feel as if I havent accomplished dream goals yet. I am never asked for my advice or opinion about something; everyone else thinks that they have the answers and I dont.....basically I could just keep going on and on and on......this mostly will summarize a bit about me......when I run the AM 6 I want to look back at this post and see how far I've went and who I am now and who I can possibly become using that and BASE.

Again I hate to be a party pooper but it would be nice to think about how interesting one's life can become when you become THE sex magnet or sex object women crave for shining your sexual aura to them....and I wouldnt mind experimenting to be with a guy like my face (average looking I guess) be interested in someone like me to be sexual with. I wouldnt mind testing and seeing if even someone like me can get HBs but my main focus would be career and money right now.

My dream life is to be in MY own place with MY own hot girlfriend and NOT with mom and dad that are annoying as fuck and are overbearing and overprotective......have people come to me for advice and respect me regardless if they disagree with my decisions whether it be religious reasons or not. I want to look back to this post the day I crave to become this new man and see how far I've come......

RE: Get to know the before AM 6 version of me - hiddenalias - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 09:50 PM)templecity Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 09:42 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: If I use AM 6 some day soon, I want to do it not strictly for getting attention from HB 9/10 scales......I am looking to use it to "grow up" and become a true man and more confident and mature and become an alpha as I have been stuck with bad parenting that has nurtured and made me into an adult child at the age of 35; So what follows below is the current version of me that has been cultivated through years and decades of poor parenting and subconscious beliefs to what I am today:

I dont have any friends; I dont care about not having them, I am comfortable in my own space without having any interest to go out; I am socially anxious and don't want to make jokes around coworkers or interact with them or try to be funny with them.....I think I have this thing where I get annoyed easily at every little thing I guess I dont have to be annoyed about......I cant speak my mind and am passed through peers like I am unimportant which I can understand I am new at this work place and its only been close to 2 weeks so far being there; and I dont know how to communicate or socialize or spark small talk. I can't get others to laugh with my attempts to make a "funny".

I have this frustration belief that "it is too hard I know I have the potential to master this skill but am too lazy to even push myself to get started and dont want to push through the hard work to master it to achieve my goal because of discouraged no results attitude that I have lost the motivation to keep pushing myself"

I don't have a girlfriend nor have I had a real real relationship; I couldve had some but religious reasons destroyed those chances.....I am living with my parents and feel as if I havent accomplished dream goals yet. I am never asked for my advice or opinion about something; everyone else thinks that they have the answers and I dont.....basically I could just keep going on and on and on......this mostly will summarize a bit about me......when I run the AM 6 I want to look back at this post and see how far I've went and who I am now and who I can possibly become using that and BASE.

Again I hate to be a party pooper but it would be nice to think about how interesting one's life can become when you become THE sex magnet or sex object women crave for shining your sexual aura to them....and I wouldnt mind experimenting to be with a guy like my face (average looking I guess) be interested in someone like me to be sexual with. I wouldnt mind testing and seeing if even someone like me can get HBs but my main focus would be career and money right now.

My dream life is to be in MY own place with MY own hot girlfriend and NOT with mom and dad that are annoying as **** and are overbearing and overprotective......have people come to me for advice and respect me regardless if they disagree with my decisions whether it be religious reasons or not. I want to look back to this post the day I crave to become this new man and see how far I've come......

Interesting Introduction. Welcome To The Forum. :angel:

Thanks for the greeting; would you say I am the worst case scenario looking to be saved by these subs? I doubt anyone is in a worst situation than mine lolTongue

RE: Get to know the before AM 6 version of me - apollolux - 10-28-2015

Without going into detail, I'm pretty sure I have you beat in "worst case scenario" and "worse situation."

RE: Get to know the before AM 6 version of me - Benjamin - 10-29-2015

AM6 is mainly focused on self growth as a man, it wont force you to be with women or anything.

But unfortunately this thread is against rule 4
Quote:(Modified 10/29/2012) Users may not make mention of, or discuss religion or any concepts commonly incorporated into religious belief systems. (Including astrology) This is a broad ban on religion and religious concepts. If you wish to make any mention of religion, there is a religion-safe and an astrology thread in the chatter box.

I had to edit that part of your post.

You could take that part to this thread as it is set up as an exception http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2299.html

RE: Get to know the before AM 6 version of me - Dzemoo - 10-31-2015

you will probably need 3 runs of am6,wm2, and sm3 to accomplish this

RE: Get to know the before AM 6 version of me - hiddenalias - 11-04-2015

(10-29-2015, 03:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote: AM6 is mainly focused on self growth as a man, it wont force you to be with women or anything.

But unfortunately this thread is against rule 4
Quote:(Modified 10/29/2012) Users may not make mention of, or discuss religion or any concepts commonly incorporated into religious belief systems. (Including astrology) This is a broad ban on religion and religious concepts. If you wish to make any mention of religion, there is a religion-safe and an astrology thread in the chatter box.

I had to edit that part of your post.

You could take that part to this thread as it is set up as an exception http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2299.html

Thank you benjamin. What can I do to "move" it to that forum category?

Blush

(10-31-2015, 04:08 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: you will probably need 3 runs of am6,wm2, and sm3 to accomplish this

Lol I think I better learn to use EPHRA first before am6?

I got alot of growing up to do....like I said I have become that person that no one seem to respect or get advice from or look up to.....

What I really want to do is to GET OUT of the clutches of my parents especially my mom and let them respect my decision that I am getting out without being manipulated by my mom with the "make you feel guilty" card that she would pull out and when she says that "we need to have a final talk " about whether I want to leave or stay, her intention is to convince me in a way to NOT have me leave and I already said I WANTED out of the house and she is just not making a 'final' agreement but just persuading me to stay...I dont want that I want her to respect me that I can leave and she can respect and encourage me to go.....God I hate my culture FML Sad

(10-28-2015, 10:17 PM)apollolux Wrote: Without going into detail, I'm pretty sure I have you beat in "worst case scenario" and "worse situation."

LOL then my friend we are both tied on the worst case scenario because I'd like to know how bad your life might be compared to mine Smile

RE: Get to know the before AM 6 version of me - Benjamin - 11-04-2015

Quote:Thank you benjamin. What can I do to "move" it to that forum category?

It's just a thread not a whole category, you could just write your question in that thread.