Subliminal Talk
BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL (/Thread-BADONEBADTWO-S-AM6-JOURNAL)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Jason Capital - 03-15-2016

It would be good idea to take a break of a week and then run refresher and then start again with stage 1.
Keep it up.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Benjamin - 03-15-2016

If you're doing it again, no need for the refresher. Better for just the week off then straight into it again.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 03-25-2016

Second AM run just started

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 03-25-2016

Yesterday I hung out with some of my friends. One of them was my "best friend" since I was 9 or so. The thing is this that it is this dude I started disliking this dude in early stage 3 last run of am6. I haven’t had contact with him more than over Snapchat or Facebook. I just ended all interaction with him back then.

Ok, so yesterday we all hung out but I had these feelings that I didn’t want to have fun just because I knew that he would have more fun by me having more fun. And I didn’t want him to ”profit” from me having fun. I had fun with the others but with him it was so stale. I didn’t ask him anything and answer to his questions very blunt.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - apollolux - 03-25-2016

"Having fun" is not a zero-sum game, nor is it a competition. Maybe adopt the mindset of "it's OK for each of us to have whatever fun we choose as long as it doesn't hurt other people" instead?

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Vincent_Vega - 03-25-2016

(03-25-2016, 10:45 AM)Badonebadone Wrote: Yesterday I hung out with some of my friends. One of them was my "best friend" since I was 9 or so. The thing is this that it is this dude I started disliking this dude in early stage 3 last run of am6. I haven’t had contact with him more than over Snapchat or Facebook. I just ended all interaction with him back then.

That's normal. You're outgrowing them or get more tired of their shit. I had the same.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 03-26-2016

(03-25-2016, 11:32 AM)apollolux Wrote: "Having fun" is not a zero-sum game, nor is it a competition. Maybe adopt the mindset of "it's OK for each of us to have whatever fun we choose as long as it doesn't hurt other people" instead?

I know but still had this feeling.

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 06-30-2016

Stage 4

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - DisneylandUSA - 06-30-2016

(03-25-2016, 01:41 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 10:45 AM)Badonebadone Wrote: Yesterday I hung out with some of my friends. One of them was my "best friend" since I was 9 or so. The thing is this that it is this dude I started disliking this dude in early stage 3 last run of am6. I haven’t had contact with him more than over Snapchat or Facebook. I just ended all interaction with him back then.

That's normal. You're outgrowing them or get more tired of their shit. I had the same.

Yes, I agree... During the AM6 Subliminal; priorities first, get rid of people; no matter if it is keeping them for sentimental reasons. There is a reason for dropping people, trust your intuition on this. Takes Faith and Courage. Believe me Smile

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - Badonebadone - 10-15-2016

I have one more day and then im done with my second am6 run. I will take a week off and decide what to listen on next. Im thinking wm, sm or maby the new one that everyone is runing (dmsi). Any suggestions ??

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - changer - 10-15-2016

What are your results? Do you feel different? (If yes) In which ways?
Are your expectations fulfilled or did you expect something else?

RE: BADONEBADTWO'S AM6 JOURNAL - RTBoss - 10-15-2016

DMSI. For sure.