Subliminal Talk
Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please (/Thread-Hi-I-m-new-here-really-can-use-some-advice-please)

Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please - Simon - 09-22-2015

Hi,

I'm Simon,
It's now 4 years ago since I started to tackle this social anxiety problem and I've tried all sorts of things like: hypnosis, meditation, EFT, Psych-K. Read a lot of self-help books too. Never really got lasting results.

I've tried quite a lot of EFT but I kinda get unmotivated because of the lack of progression, at least that is what I experience from my perception.
I'ts mostly because I don't remember much about my past as a child, in general I've found that I tend to have far less memories than other people have. When I do find some memories, it's hard to really visualize them and feel the emotions.
(I'ts not like I'm totally numb btw, in real life I'm actually very sensitive)

(For people who don't know EFT, it's the tapping procedure to release emotions you're carrying, which some other people on this forum also use)

But anyway, I researched a lot of things about this "burried memories" but I feel like I'm stuck. Also went to several experts and spend a lot of money to solve this without succes.
It looks like my subconscious is blocking a lot of emotions from me.
Or something else is going on, I don't know really.

I don't feel like anything traumatic happened to me when I was a child, nor do my parents think. Of course this doesn't exclude the possibility that something bad happened (from my little kid-perception).

I've created some irrational fears about socializing and just need some more confidence, self-esteem, all that.

I want to start with a subliminal programming and I was wondering if anybody can help me with choosing a suitable program.

I want to do this right... from the start.

Can anybody give me some advise?

RE: Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please - apollolux - 09-22-2015

Hello, Simon! There are quite a few users on this forum for whom English is not their first language, and they continue to report mostly positive results in their listening efforts on a wide variety of subs.

Most likely you'll want to start with the free Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid (aka EPRHA) since it sounds right up your alley. It's quite powerful and considered a "clearing" sub. Even using it for only the absolute minimum 32 days I felt its effects very strongly, though a minimum of 96 days is highly recommended. Once you're cleared, the free Absolute Self-Confidence (aka ASC) is a really good choice if you can't afford a more expensive program like Alpha Male 6 (aka AM6). ASC seems to be very specifically geared towards confidence and esteem, while AM6 seems focused on bettering many aspects over 6 months to round you out overall for the long term.

RE: Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please - Simon - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 10:19 AM)apollolux Wrote: Hello, Simon! There are quite a few users on this forum for whom English is not their first language, and they continue to report mostly positive results in their listening efforts on a wide variety of subs.

Most likely you'll want to start with the free Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid (aka EPRHA) since it sounds right up your alley. It's quite powerful and considered a "clearing" sub. Even using it for only the absolute minimum 32 days I felt its effects very strongly, though a minimum of 96 days is highly recommended. Once you're cleared, the free Absolute Self-Confidence (aka ASC) is a really good choice if you can't afford a more expensive program like Alpha Male 6 (aka AM6). ASC seems to be very specifically geared towards confidence and esteem, while AM6 seems focused on bettering many aspects over 6 months to round you out overall for the long term.

Thanks for your quick reply and helpful info!
So the Emotional Pain Relief and Healing and EPHRA can be combined or should I use it 1 by 1?
If AM6 gives better and lasting results than ASC then I'l prefer AM6, even though it's quite expensive.. Would you say AM6 is definitely better?
Well it seems that I can start with free subs while saving money for the next gen subs.
I'm optimistic about my future again since it seems that these subs can really make a difference.

RE: Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please - apollolux - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 12:33 PM)Simon Wrote: Thanks for your quick reply and helpful info!
You're welcome. Smile

(09-22-2015, 12:33 PM)Simon Wrote: So the Emotional Pain Relief and Healing and EPHRA can be combined or should I use it 1 by 1?
It's one program, "Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid."

(09-22-2015, 12:33 PM)Simon Wrote: If AM6 gives better and lasting results than ASC then I'l prefer AM6, even though it's quite expensive.. Would you say AM6 is definitely better?
Well it seems that I can start with free subs while saving money for the next gen subs.
I'm optimistic about my future again since it seems that these subs can really make a difference.

I have not yet used AM6 myself, I don't have the money for it just yet. Personally, I very much want to use AM6 myself in the future, so until then I'm listening to the free subs.

RE: Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please - Simon - 09-23-2015

Ahh yeah AM6 is looking great.
I think I first lay a good foundation with 6 months EPHRA and after that 12 months OF I think.
When I'm cleared of all the deep rooted crap, than I can reap full benefits from a sub like AM6 I guess,
their seems to be a general consensus around here that clearing al the negativity first can be a good idea.
Also I think I use EFT to help with releasing emotions, I've read that you can use techniques like EFT next to a sub.. But apparently you must be careful you don't use other scripts or work on other stuff than the sub brings up.

What is your experience with these subs apollolux?

RE: Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please - apollolux - 09-23-2015

I listened to EPRHA and stopped after 32 days because I felt extremely unmotivated to be productive while dealing with all the emotional stuff that was brought up during that time. I felt exhausted by the constant emotional breaking down and resulting crying and self-pity parties that I experienced during that time, while I very much needed to be productive during that time to actually make some money.

I've not used OF, but Geodude's OF journal and subsequent testimonial seem like a good place to start if you're researching past OF results.

I've not used EFT either, and keep reading mixed responses about it being ok or not ok to use with subs.

That being said, EPRHA itself is very powerful and I would have used it longer myself if I didn't feel like it was negatively affecting my ability to be productive. I very much want to get AM6 and am using ASC until I can afford it.

RE: Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please - Simon - 09-23-2015

Ahh okay sorry to hear that it didn't work out like you wanted, I can understand that it all became too much.
I think I'll have to face the same problem too. However I've found something called Kava, it's something they drink in Hawaii among other places.
It seems to help people with social anxiety a lot, since it can take some of your anxiety away and makes you calm while remaining mentally clear and alert/focussed. Also it creates an uplifting mood for around 2 hours or so (depends on which root u use). It's a good antidepressant too.

There are some studies that say it's dangerous because it can cause problems with liver but it looks like these studies where faulty.

I want to use it 3 times a week since the anti-anxiety effects are much longer, around 2 or 3 days or so you benefit from it.
So in this way it helps me throughout the week so that I can function normally and earn my money.

I was wondering if such a herb can conflict with my progress using these subs and the process i'm in when i'm using subs.

Do you know something about specific drugs/herbs/alcohol or other stuff that is delaying or stopping the subliminal program process?

RE: Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please - apollolux - 09-23-2015

(09-23-2015, 12:57 PM)Simon Wrote: Do you know something about specific drugs/herbs/alcohol or other stuff that is delaying or stopping the subliminal program process?

I don't firsthand, but others here can probably recount their experiences instead.

RE: Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please - Voytek - 09-23-2015

You can try Ashwagandha (extract), Schisandra and Rhodiola to deal with you social anxiety. Or sth like this:
Code:
http://www.evitamins.com/a/less-stress-rhodiola-ashwagandha-schizandra-315

Of course, you can buy those herbs (extracts are the best choice) separately and mix them.

RE: Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please - Simon - 09-25-2015

Thanks man I will look into it.