Subliminal Talk
Don't know where to begin - advice sought please. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Don't know where to begin - advice sought please. (/Thread-Don-t-know-where-to-begin-advice-sought-please)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Don't know where to begin - advice sought please. - Benjamin - 09-18-2015

Welcome man, I don't have much to add. EPRHA sounds like a good start, just remember it's important to be consistent even if it seems hard or your mind makes up all kinds of excuses.. those are usually the MOST important times to keep going.

Good luck.

RE: Don't know where to begin - advice sought please. - AsIGotHitByACar - 09-19-2015

Looks like I've probably got enough time to buy a smaller pair of sleepphones and return the ones which are less useful, before time runs out for returning the original pair, which is great. I'm almost too keen to get going with this. I twisted the phones round a bit last night, but it was less comfortable and like every other day, I woke up with them around my neck, so who knows how many hours I actually got. I did listen to subs for 2 1/2 hours during the day yesterday.

It's hard for me as music is my life and whenever I'm out and about I listen to music constantly. I like the fact that through my headphones I can take in so many hours of music these days with portable devices. Sadly it seems that has to take a back seat while I try and expose myself to as much sublim activity as possible - well, at least until I can get a pair of sleephones which stay on all night.

RE: Don't know where to begin - advice sought please. - maxx55 - 09-19-2015

(09-19-2015, 02:00 AM)AsIGotHitByACar Wrote: Looks like I've probably got enough time to buy a smaller pair of sleepphones and return the ones which are less useful, before time runs out for returning the original pair, which is great. I'm almost too keen to get going with this. I twisted the phones round a bit last night, but it was less comfortable and like every other day, I woke up with them around my neck, so who knows how many hours I actually got. I did listen to subs for 2 1/2 hours during the day yesterday.

It's hard for me as music is my life and whenever I'm out and about I listen to music constantly. I like the fact that through my headphones I can take in so many hours of music these days with portable devices. Sadly it seems that has to take a back seat while I try and expose myself to as much sublim activity as possible - well, at least until I can get a pair of sleephones which stay on all night.

If you get headphones that can play ultrasonic, and a music player that can play multiple tracks. You could listen to the silent subliminal and be able to enjoy all your regular music.

BUT you would have to be VERY aware of the volume of the silent subliminal as it can cause damage to your hearing. If you calibrate everything properly, you should be fine. I've been doing it for the past week or so on my computer.