Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Blink - 10-08-2015

Hey Voytek! Good job on this journal Smile I'm gonna subscribe to it!

You make me wanna do WM2 after I'm done with my AM6. I wasn't really decided which magnet to go with after, but this is giving me a good direction.

Thanks for the journal and good luck! Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-08-2015

(10-08-2015, 10:55 AM)Blink Wrote: Hey Voytek! Good job on this journal Smile I'm gonna subscribe to it!

You make me wanna do WM2 after I'm done with my AM6. I wasn't really decided which magnet to go with after, but this is giving me a good direction.

Thanks for the journal and good luck! Big Grin

Thank you!

Actually, if you have an "access" to many girls daily, it`s the better choice, I guess. Smile I can`t be sure because i haven`t tried SM3 yet. May be I`ll stick to the WM becasue it gives me what I really want... Great vibe, excellent mood, high energy level, massive attraction from girls and it makes a communication a lot easier.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 10-11-2015

Just dropped by, because I saw just now upon waking up that you've changed your avatar.

Vega is one of my favourites characters! Okay, back to WM2, lmao.

1st stage Day 26 - Voytek - 10-11-2015

Yeah CatMan, I like this character too. Actually, he is my favourite character and he`s my new avatar to hunting down girls. Wink

This video is an inspiration for my "WM2`s quest":

Not much more to report for now besides that I feel more confident around women than ever before. Smile

Ah, one more thing, my flirting skill has improved and I can easily lighting women up with my bantering, humor and "emotional" talking. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Dzemoo - 10-11-2015

the outer game from wm is the part i miss most

of in 5g is great it was the main factor that made me keep going

is of in every stage of wm?

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 08:28 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: is of in every stage of wm?

Yeah! Smile In every single one. OF 1.1.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 10-11-2015

Vega and Drowning Pool.. good combination. Though i'm more of a Sagat or Ryu man.

Love the avatar man.

1st stage Day 27 - Voytek - 10-12-2015

I don`t know if it is good but girls that I know from a couple of days are very comfortable around me. Today I talked with 4 of them and they were talking about their diet and... grumble in their stomachs when they`re fasting. LOL Seriously. They had acted like I wasn`t present there for a while or like I was one of them (girl). I don`t know how to read that but f* it. Wink We`ll see how it goes. Smile

Also I`ve noticed that when I`m in women presence I feel that some kind of feminine energy increases into me and that masculine one decreases. And when I`m alone or with folks this level (masculine) is normal, I mean high. Also, I can easily switch to "playful mode" when I`m talking with girls and this is very cool. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Dzemoo - 10-12-2015

All good factors for getting friendzoned Big Grin

The huge comfort is a problem in wm thats why many girls told me they dont feel anything when they kiss me, like a brother or good friend

Comfort is anti seductive, many gus misconcept rapport with comfort

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 10-12-2015

Yeah, it`s just as I thought. I`m more friendly than ever, it has a good side because thanks to that I can easily interact with women but in this case they felt too comfortable in my presence. Any way, I still have a lot of attraction from women. Smile I feel that some girls more like me than desire me but, any way, it`s cool. For now, I don`t have a place to... do them so flirting with them is enough for me for now. Besides, I`m on the beginning my WM2`s ride and we`ll see if it goes in the right (for me) direction. Smile

But, yeah, Dzemoo. Sexual tension is the most important thing in seduction and when girls feel too comfortable around you there is almost zero of this tension. But I think there`s a way to switch from this comfort into sexual tension and I want to learn that. Theoretically I know, how to do this but I need... I NEED a practice. Smile Besides, I`ve noticed that only experienced and confident girls (of course not all of them) feel too much comfort around me and others not. Any way, as I`ve written before, we`ll see what another days bring me. Wink

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - apollolux - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 09:22 AM)Voytek Wrote: But, yeah, Dzemoo. Sexual tension is the most important thing in seduction and when girls feel too comfortable around you there is almost zero of this tension. But I think there`s a way to switch from this comfort into sexual tension and I want to learn that. Theoretically I know, how to do this but I need... I NEED a practice. Smile Besides, I`ve noticed that only experienced and confident girls (of course not all of them) feel too much comfort around me and others not. Any way, as I`ve written before, we`ll see what another days bring me. Wink

How much of your interaction (conversation, posture, touching, etc) from your end has been sexual in intent? Have you been communicating your intent congruently?

(10-12-2015, 11:01 AM)apollolux Wrote: How much of your interaction (conversation, posture, touching, etc) from your end has been sexual in intent? Have you been communicating your intent congruently?

No, I`m in social mode all the time and don`t want to give and don`t give (at leat on conscious level) women any signs of sexual interest but many of them are attracted to me sexually any way. Especially, I get massive attraction from women at the beginning of our conversation. I overestimated that one situation, with those 4 girls. Actually, 3 of this 4 girls, that I`ve mentioned before, gave me IOIs when I was talking with them separately but after that in the group they were very comfortable in my presence. This one (I think that she`s not attracted to me or pretends this because at the beginning she gave me IOIs but after this I was rude for her Tongue ) girl started this too comfortable topic.

One more thing. There was many controversies about word "single" into WM2`s description. Couple of girls (about 5) that are hitting on me are in relationships. Tongue