Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 12-20-2015

An interesting thing is that many hot women are attracted to me instantly, they start to give me sexual signals right away, from a first gaze. Three times some girls changed their voice to more sexy while they were talking with me. Cool. Smile I think that WM2 makes you more natural not only in your body language but also in your character. I feel more natural and free than ever. And that`s so sexy for them becasue they sense it easily. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Life - 12-20-2015

I think our journals are the most honest. Not diluted. We have other things going on in our lives but the journals reflect the sub and its goal as priority.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 12-20-2015

I'm not sure about the hooker thing. You have to think about how you would feel mentally about that. I think if I lost my virginity that way I wouldn't have been happy with it as it's not really on my own merits. But in your case maybe to get over that mental hurdle it could help. I haven't known anyone whos actually done that so I can't really say.

One thing though is that there is some girls who when they find out you're a virgin will want to fuck you. My friend was until 30, one night we met these girls and I made out with one. We would have went back to their house but her friends ex was still living with them (yeah weird) but the next day I seen the girl and she said "my friend said she wanted to fuck your friend and take his virginity when she found out".

One thing I did before I had sex was read some good books about how to touch women and such so I already had some good ideas before I did it, that may help as long as you don't over do it and it causes you to overanalize too much.

Saying that it may also be a good idea to drop alot of the material, it seems from your other thread you read and listen to countless pua stuff.. which may just add confusion and make things seem to complex. I know because I had the same issue.

I'm finding WM seems to be clearing some of that up though.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - RTBoss - 12-21-2015

Wise words, Ben - I lost my virginity to two female bi-curious friends just b/c they went out looking for some action and came back disappointed. They knew I was a virgin, so they chose me over the other two guys at my apartment that night. They got me drunk and f**ked me silly!

4th stage Day 1 - Voytek - 12-21-2015

The beginning of this stage is amazing! I had bantered with girls all day long in very cocky way. One of them called me `arrogant` but she did it in playful way. Also, two girls told me that they affraid of me but, of course, they were bantering. I`m more comfortable into my skin when I`m around women (I treat some of them like little girls and touch them in playful way in front of other girls). And when I do this, other girls, who are watching this, start to be more attracted to me. Smile

Only one drawback was that my mom attacked me verbaly toady and called me `narcissus` without any clear reason.

Any way, it`s cool! Big Grin

I feel more powerful than ever before and that I live more full life. Awesome! Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - RTBoss - 12-21-2015

The people closest to you, and who know you best, may not be up for the rapid change you're making. Especially parents. It can throw them for a loop!

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 02:32 PM)RTBoss Wrote: The people closest to you, and who know you best, may not be up for the rapid change you're making. Especially parents. It can throw them for a loop!

Yeah, that`s true. My sister still can`t understand that I`m another person and I don`t allow any person to disrespect or use me.

4th stage Day 4 - Voytek - 12-24-2015

I wrote it in Ben`s journal but I`m putting it here also.

Thanks to WM2, I`m more connected with my inner world and I don`t hestitate to show all my true colours in front of any girl, which is just awesome! Smile

4th stage Day 8 - Voytek - 12-28-2015

Last days I`m experiencing little incongruencies. On subconscious level I`m fearless and when I experience situations in which I used to be anxious I think on conscious level that I should be anxious but I`m not and this make me feel a bit weird. But I think it`s only a matter of time for me to get use to my fearlessness. Smile

Not much to add for now, because I`m on `vacation` at home. Tongue

4th stage Day 10 - Voytek - 12-30-2015

From two or three weeks I`m experiencing something very interesting. When I notice an attractive woman I feel an instant and little jolt of energy through my entire CNS (it`s very good energy, somethig like `butterflies in the stomach`, but I don`t lose my poise). Another thing is that I`m more aware when I`m interacting with women... I`m more `sensible` in their presence.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Benjamin - 12-30-2015

I LOVE that feeling.. I only get it with certain girls. Even if others are attractive only some of them give me that feeling and those are the ones I want the most.

4th stage Day 12 - Voytek - 01-01-2016

Nothing more to report than that my sex drive skyrockets. I`m eager more than ever berofe to `do` with women and I can`t wait till my holidays over. I sent a couple of messages on sex-dating site and I recieved positive replies, now I`ll see, how things go. Tongue In general, I`m very pleased that now I know for sure, and feel it, that I want to `do` with many women (not at once, buy triangle would be fine Big Grin ), which is quite... awesome! Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - apollolux - 01-01-2016

Speaking of `do`ing women, look up DO - deliberate orgasm or delayed orgasm. I used to use it (sometimes combined with oral) before I knew the explicit biology of making it consistent and it's a fantastic foreplay technique.

4th stage Day 14 - Voytek - 01-03-2016

Nothing much to report for now but I forgot to mention that WM2 has done to me what I had wanted most. It has increased my sexual self-esteem and sexual confidence, also WM2 made me eager to socialize with women and to try to seduce them. Smile