Subliminal Talk
AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) (/Thread-AM6-Second-Run-AM5-AM6-BIABW-ASC-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 09-09-2015

(09-08-2015, 09:34 AM)Voytek Wrote: Alpha360, haven`t you been tantalizing to run any of Magnets?

Yeah sometimes I think about it, if I didn't have my hearing problem I would have done WM2 already. There is times though, I'm the kind of guy who takes his time, that prefer to do something slowly but in a good way rather than jumping on something that might not work, I'm rigid and self denying. I deny good stuff from time to time, it makes me feel more powerful I guess Rolleyes

There is a good chance I do Wm2 after AM6, but honestly I don't know it depend on a lot of things.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Dzemoo - 09-09-2015

Interesting insights alpha you have similiar feelings and thoughts and the situation with the ex is similiar too, only that i couldnt go out with her, i would either try to fuck her or beat her up lol ^^

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 09-10-2015

Learn to be positive while being really horny, harness the power of being horny.
I have been comparing my training with DBZ, when Son Gohan was learning to transform into super Sayan, then they stayed into super Sayan so they could feel completely at ease with it.

I'm doing the same but with sexual energy. Mainly observing how I feel when I get an erection, the different state, the more I take my time the more I notice stuff. I have been enjoying how similar it is to hypnosis, it is actually the same, hypnosis cover every learning experience that is done unconsciously. I was watching the clip “INNA - Cola Song” and naturally I got a erection from it. And then I noticed how it is easy to get erection when you don't think about it. Then I tested how much time I stayed in that state naturally watching her. Then I tried to go from completely small to big at will from watching her clip and it wasn't as easy I wanted it.
Then I decided to do it 10 times without the clip, from small to big. I spend at least 2 hours playing like this. And I learn a few things that will certainly be useful the next time I will be having sex.
First after this training (only one night) I had a better control over my ejaculation. After doing the 10 times I did it further, I went from small to the last point before ejaculation and I had a better control, much better. I noticed that I get tense before the last point, more than I thought and to completely start from zero is very useful, it's like waking up from sleep, you don't realize how different you felt asleep until you are completely awake. You think you are aware but you are not. Just before ejaculation you are getting much more unconscious. So I didn't fully see that I had this muscle contracted which was increasing the stimulation. The more I relax the better. I also had this small “fear” that if I let go too much I would lose my erection and it would be hard to get it back.
The same thing is true when learning hypnosis, or learning to go from awake to asleep fast. I should train again on that area. Going from awake to asleep 10 times if possible, the first time is usually harder but then it is much more easier. It is easier because you just had the experience 10 second ago so just by reminding yourself how you felt in that state you are beginning to enter that state again. If you can grab that feeling you have when you first begin to fall asleep, when you notice a change in your awareness. It's like a gentle vibration for me and then if relax my mind I begin to drift and I lose a bit more consciousness, then I begin to dream but I'm still a bit aware and then I fall asleep.

I have been really horny this week, I couldn't even listen to my astrology course today. I was thinking about sex every minutes, I couldn't focus.
I did a bit of meditation, but it wasn't really meditation, more meditation and thinking about sex from time to time.

This is my last day of stage 1, I will be listening to the stage 2 in a few minutes.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Voytek - 09-10-2015

(09-09-2015, 10:31 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: Yeah sometimes I think about it, if I didn't have my hearing problem I would have done WM2 already.

There`re US tracks for WM2. Smile

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 09-11-2015

I have tinnitus, Ultrasonic make it worse. Due to that I limit my listening time to 8 hours/day.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - apollolux - 09-11-2015

(09-10-2015, 09:50 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: I was watching the clip “INNA - Cola Song” and naturally I got a erection from it.

Maybe this is a case of "different strokes for different folks," but I just watched it (never heard of INNA before nor saw the video) and felt nothing special, not even voluntarily. Her movements were (mostly) sexy enough and she's certainly pretty enough that I would accept if she offered me sex, but I think the issue with that video is immersion; I didn't (or couldn't?) feel like I could or would put myself in that scenario and enjoy my time with her.

Again, probably different strokes for different folks.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 09-11-2015

I was like you before Am6. Almost every girl sexy I see give me some movement down there now. Its a very good feeling.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - Voytek - 09-12-2015

(09-11-2015, 01:15 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I have tinnitus, Ultrasonic make it worse. Due to that I limit my listening time to 8 hours/day.

I have the same issue, mate and I`m going to try onion juice. Wink

Code:
http://colemantinnitusmiracle.com/5-home-remedies-tinnitus

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 09-15-2015

Stage 2 day 6:

There are certain things that have changed over the past 3 month. Mainly the fact that I experiment with everything and I don't accept what people tell me to be the absolute truth. It was already there but now I'm doing it more intensely.

For example some books I read a long time ago told me that having females friend is not really helping as you are in the friend zone. I don't agree with that. Spending time with woman is helping as you learn how they behaved you learn to be at ease with them. Some books are so focus on not being on the friend zone that they make you compensate in another direction. I don't want to read any books about being an alpha male for now, I will define what an Alpha Male is on my own terms, my own experience, no one else will for me, it's my job.
From now I go more with the flow, I experiment and try. Some people told me that it's not good to be an approaching machine, maybe it's true but I won't have a clue about what it means until I did it at least once. And it might actually be a good experience if done for a short term period.

So the theme is that I do it then I judge if it is good or not. I can't be sure about something until I did it at least once. I'm redefining what is good or bad.

I also don't want to read again what each AM stage does. I want to create my own experience, to notice what I notice, to go with the flow, to let things go where they will go. To me it's a new experimentation even if I did AM5/6 already. Let the chip fall where they may. Big Grin I feel even more aggressive than I was in stage 1.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 09-21-2015

Stage 2 day 12:

I had some resistance at the beginning of the stage but now I feel much better. I feel really different that on stage 1. No motivation to learn astrology right now.
My aggressiveness is increasing, I did some crazy thing today.
But I know there is some resistance still because I didn't meditate for a long time now. Usually I avoid it when something is bothering me. I feel good but I know I'm avoiding something. I have been studying pheromone again, and I feel that it is to avoid my real self. Some sort of camouflage.
Problem is I don't have any motivation to fight that beast. Very lazy as**le I am.
Hard to deal with my sex hunger, I feel that I will explode at some point. Problem is that somayMetimes I get horny at home but when the girl is right in front of me I find some lame excuse, it's improving though. At least I recognize it.

Life is getting better. Second run is much easier obviously. Maybe I will do a third run if it feels so good Tongue

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 10-19-2015

Stage 3 day 8:

My motivation is back now, The stage 2 was harder than I thought, I felt very lazy unmotivated.
I had a very intense fear dream one night with this stage 3. I realized a lot of stuff during the first days of this stage 3. I feel more at ease now, more secure, at peace doing what need to be done. On stage 2 I was like someone hiding from life, it was better in the last part of the stage 2 though.

I don't feel like reporting much even if my motivation is back. Actually I feel that reporting would actually be counter productive. I have my reason of course, it's not just a feeling.
Main reason is self improvement, If I don't know I'm improving I might want to improve even more. It's actually what the AM sub does so why try to go against it. I still report in case in a few years I want to know what really happen in my life. But I don't really like to read something twice, I get bored easily. On stage 2 It was even worst, I couldn't really focus on something without getting bored by it. Every deep subject was boring and unattractive, very unlike me, reading a book was impossible, just the back cover was boring.

I wouldn't have thought the Stage 3 would be so relaxing.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 10-29-2015

Stage 3 day 13

I feel like a lot of inside blocks are being deal with. This past weeks and since the beginner of this stage I had dreams very shocking. I died a lot, I had deep fear dream about snake, I raped a woman, of sort of stuff, yet when I was dreaming I was feeling neutral about the experience. I think I had a fear about being afraid of raping a woman, it wouldn't surprise me if I had that if you consider the number of times I heard people complaining about the number of women raped by men.

During my days I was feeling very relax like I was more free, free to walk without any care or problem, like you are in contact with the world around, you feel good just by looking at the sky or remembering a good event you had in your life. I felt at peace, at peace being alone walking, smiling when I talked to people when I see someone face.

Sometimes I would be very frustrated about how my life is, I would ask myself question like why I'm doing this, why I'm still attached to this girl or basic question. It doesn't last long though.

Stage 3 Day 16

I think I saw what the manifestation stuff do in my life. The other day I was looking for something to improve my knowledge about which girl to look for, what type of girls I would really enjoy. And just like that I fall upon something Shannon wrote about different types of girls. It's like I'm redefining what is attractive to me. And it's not really based on “looks” or by how attractive she is perceived by society. I had glimpse of that before certainly due to my previous AM run. It's not that easy to see/understand for someone used to define beauty/hot like the media told us to do. It's also deeply related to how you feel when you see a girl face/body. It's more if her curves, the way her face look is something that will make you feel happy. I agree on what Shannon wrote about girls having more tissue (not necessarily fat/obese) on their bones are more what I really look for in a girl. It's also what I believe to be true, to me look/appearance define character/personality. But it's not that simple, and it's one reason a lot of guys here doesn't agree with what he said, mainly because he didn't have time to write a book about it. Besides the fact that a girl with more curve is a good factor, there are a lot of others factor too. One I like to look for is how her eyebrow are curved? How far there are from her eyes. I like eyebrow shape like the moon (round)vs shaped harshly like crazy (not round).
http://www.thesheekchic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/eyebrows-shapes-13-162x300.png

Things to avoid:
https://cutelypoisoned.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/lourdes-madonna-unibrow.jpg
Only problem is that a lot of girls change their eyebrow shape and it's for a good reason. But they can't hide everything. The teeth are also something to look at, in the last picture you see the space between each tooth and it's not something good when I see that.
The nose is something really interesting also, with that I think you can grasp the maturity.
Guess who is immature on that picture:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ih0LqNAKYaY/hqdefault.jpg

I have a friend who have a history of attracting really beautiful girls in his life. What some people would call a natural, a womanizer. Problem is that he never really enjoyed his relationship, most of them were really short, the longest was 6 month and he had a lot of girls, a lot. So it's really strange that he never had a long term relation with any girl considering how good he is with girls or seems to be. And you know what I noticed with him? He really likes skinny girl, I was joking about it with him 2 weeks ago when he told me this girl is really attractive but I told him she is too skinny so unattractive to me. He also told me that he doesn't understand why he attracts the same kind of girls, the kind he doesn't want anymore. So he likes skinny girls, exactly like in models magazine, really skinny. Men are flooded with skinny girl advertised as pretty from the different media, it's not wonder we find them attractive when in fact they are not. We have been scammed. Our brain are wired to look for the best woman. It seems our radar have been manipulated to look for the wrong type of girls. Girls that aren't meant for a relationship.

The posts I really liked by Shannon that I read this week:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5835-post-81794.html#pid81794
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6087-post-87393.html#pid87393

Stage 3 day 17:

I feel much more tired from this stage, if I compare to stage 2 it was much more easy to handle. When I wake up now I feel the heaviness in my head. Sometimes I have more glimpse of my dream, and I feel like I'm somewhere else, I can't focus as effectively, it's like there is too many thought in my head. If I remember correctly my tinnitus became much worse during the last part of AM6 and I feel like it's coming back. I feel more sensitive to sound now and tired just from writing some stuff on Internet, though I wrote a lot of stuff but I don't feel like it's a lot. I hope it's just temporary, I'm not really productive in that state. It's killing me that I can't do more, I feel like I'm lazy for being so weak physically. I'm wondering how can some guys here do 21hours per day when I feel like 8hours is already a lot. I used to work in IT, back in time I would work on my computer for at least 12 hours a days, reading then coding then following some course. Sometimes I would work on a website for hours without even living my chair once. It seems hard to some people but for me it was easy to do like I was born to do that.

I'm just complaining here but it's feel good to say that. It's like I need external validation, I need recognition that I work hard just so people know I'm not a lazy guy. Also there is this part of my personality that when I start something I like I can't stop doing it. Like when I start doing some astrology reading I can't stop even when I'm tired. I think deep inside I feel good when I do something useful and it's like I need external validation for my good work. It's the same when I get lazy, when I get lazy it's hard to get out of it. I think you can see that with the Sub I choose to do. I began with the AM sub and I'm still doing that one, it's the hard core stuff, I'm on the 3rd run, “ yeah I can do it” how pathetic. When I begin something I have a hard time to get out of it. This has some useful side as you can see. But it's not really an healthy behavior. But it can be really useful, spending a day alone at home reading things or coding stuff without any need to stop isn't something everyone can do.

About the external validation I think I'm not alone here, on some journal there seems to be some pattern close to mine but I'm not sure if it's the same. The pattern is simple: doing everything you can so people recognize your hard work, you basically overwork yourself in every direction, you study every subject you can, you learn every book, every subject so that you feel validated as someone smart.
I used to be very much like that and I'm still like that to some extent.
I think one of the thing I hate the most is when someone tell me that I'm lazy. It's like a lot of people doesn't see the hard work I do. Everyone assume I'm just a lazy asshole because they always see me enjoying myself. It's like all the knowledge I have is hidden and no one see it.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 11-02-2015

Stage 3 day 22:

I definitely like this stage a lot. I feel I have improved a lot recently. I'm more and more at peace, in control of my life, my fear has been reduced again. I realized yesterday it's been a very long time since I didn't miss any girls/woman in my life. I used to be a little bit sad if there were no girls around and I think I still had it 1/2 month ago. I feel like I have been like that for a long time but it's not true.

Also my posture /Body language have improved again. It's more alpha than it used to be from 2 AM run. It's like my body language is more natural than before.

I enjoy my time alone even more than I did. It's feel good to be alone. My neediness has decreased it seems. Also I'm able to talk with woman, to relate with woman more easily now. It's was a very slow process but I begin to really shine in that area now.

I can't really put words into that but my male side has improved a lot, I feel like a real Man much more now. When I speak with my friends I have a natural confidence about me. It's not perfection of course but I'm a lot better than I used to be. Only thing is I can't seem to remember how I was before Big Grin

I also seems to be more at peace when I works on things. I don't do 10 things at a time like I used to, I feel okay if I do only one thing at a time. I'm more focused on my task, less distracted by my surroundings. When I get a message sometimes I forget to look at it because I'm not as much into it, I depend more on myself to feel good and not on external factor (self reliance).

I decided to let my hair grow like girls. I have curly hair and I always hide them by cutting them short. I wanted to let my hair grow but I never had the patience.

RE: AM6 Second Run (AM5>AM6>BIABW>ASC>AM6) - JackOfHearts - 11-21-2015

Stage 3 Day 32:

Lot of things happened recently and I feel good about it. I have been doing my duty as a man and I feel good about it. My ex called me, told me to come because she was about to commit suicide. In fact she was more looking for attention. She had some problem with her new boyfriend and called me as a replacement. I had a good time helping her even if I knew I wouldn't get anything out of it. I've been studying a relationship course based on astrology and I found out a lot of tips to be a better man. What a man should do for a woman. A lot of stuff are contradictory to what I believed but make more sense. And I seems to be happier to follow that type of behavior as a man.

A basic thing I learn is that a man is happy when is working for the relationship, when he is the one that do things for her. And the woman is happy when she receives. This is a general rule of course. You shouldn't work for a woman that manipulate you.

I realize how much I hides thing from women when I talk to them. My answer are too vague. It's OK for a woman to hide stuff but not for me. I should be the more honest possible in some circumstances, especially about who I am. I have problems in that area. I can't admit my problems with them. I lie about who I am, I pretend to be another person, I act cool and all when the inside is clueless. Obviously I'm better than I used to be but that area still need some focus.

I made some improvement regarding anger. I don't get as angry when someone doesn't respect me. My anger is more precise and not as stupid bully that get frustrated. It seems I made it from doormat to Bully to alpha from AM5-AM6-AM6 respectively.

Also I seems to be more freely sexual with woman I encounter, my erection are pretty straightforward, I get turn on easily around woman. What is even more cool is that I don't get as turn on when it's a fake woman or picture on Internet. Sometimes just a woman calling me turn me on or when she wants to be with me.

I didn't seems to noticed it much or put too much attention to it but my fear seems to be less than before. Social anxiety is near zero. I just get it sometimes during the first minute I met someone and after that it's gone. People around doesn't seems to noticed it. I went to IT meeting for a school and wow I made a very good impression. I sure people notice me. The guy doing the presentation got intimidated after I asked him some question. This was quiet revealing that I can put someone in such a state when obviously this guy has a lot of self confidence.

I feel better overall, it's not a full of joy feeling but more I'm at peace with who I am and sometimes I feel great, sometimes less so but far from depressed. I do my work and I feel good about
myself. I managed my time more precisely. I feel more at ease with things in general.
I'm currently hesitating between BASE and WM2. I also want to do AM6 again. I would have a preference for BASE but I don't want to focus on that yet maybe next year. WM2 feels too woman centered that's why I prefer AM6 but I think I need improvement in that area so I think I will go with WM2 for once.

Let's see how this AM6 run go first, I may be so good with woman after this stage 6 that I might not do WM2 at all. Let's be optimist, I don't know what's going to happen.

I don't feel like using phero anymore. I still use them though but I feels like it goes against my improvement. I'm hesitating whether it's affecting people negatively sometimes, if I would do better without phero. I like woman to be attracted to me not to the phero I wear. With perfume it's easier but with phero it adds a layer on top.

Stage 4 day 4:

I felt much more at ease talking to a girl today. It felt like it was natural or like I always did that. Also girls seems to be attracted to me more than usual. I went to a restaurant today and it was like the waitress were fighting to serve me first. One even asked me if I need anything just after another waitress came already 30 sec earlier. One of them was clearly intimidated.

Otherwise I feel really goo whatever happens, I feel like I'm a man now, I can take care of myself, I feel strong, at ease, natural like nothing can upset me. I didn't feel any resistance with this stage yet.

Day 6 :

I only check positive stuff on subliminal forum and I'm tired of people reporting bad results. It's like I'm very optimist and I start to see some success in my own life. Yesterday night while listenning to the stage 4 I was thinking about the success I had on AM5 and I slowly began to think that I'm back to this level finally.
I noticed this pattern with AM6 that it seems I attract what I need to improve on. In the stage 3 it was about the difference between masculine and feminine, how much a man can be feminine and how much a woman can be masculine. I fall upon a lot of data related to that. It was like I attracted those things.

And now on stage 4 it's the same, I'm attracting a success on woman. I started to noticed that success from girls. Saturday night without any pheromone I saw some girls being really attracted to me and show some sign. And yesterday I fall upon Benjamin post about how he thinks that AM5 was better to attracts girls. So yesterday I started to think about that and I realised that AM5 gave me more of that compared that my last run of AM6. But now I think it's I'm going to attracts girls like I did with AM5.
I feel confident about it and I have been more confident when I was around girls recently.

Day 7:

I feel like my life is great, that I'm confident, happy with what I do (don't have a job), I feel like I'm a man and that I can handle things easily. I'm very optimistic since I started this stage 4, I keep laughing for no reason. I felt a bit of resistance though, it was a bit harder to sleep with the sub. 

Day 9:
Very horny even after ejaculation, resistance the night while listening seems to be gone.

Day 10:
Yesterday I felt awesome like I was on top, carefree, cheerful almost like when I drink alcohol but this time without anything. Body language is getting better again, the way I moved yesterday was very different from what I used to. It was very carefree happy attitude with high confidence that I never expressed so much in a public place. I was playing pool at some point with my friend and wow I couldn't believe I changed so much. It's during that kind of moments I realize how much being confidence and fearless is useful everywhere. I was able to play better yesterday even with all the risk I took.
Talking with stranger felt completly natural. I can't say about women yet because there wasn't a lot of them yesterday but since I began this stage it seems women are more attracted to me.

I made a pause with pheromone, I rarely use them since this stage. I feel better without them for now. I have to admit I'm questioning the longterm usefulness of pheromone. I know I won't give up phero now but I'm very doubtful right now.

Subliminal wise this Stage 3 and 4 has been really great.