Subliminal Talk
Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? (/Thread-Using-an-old-subliminal-stop-before-moving-onto-Mindlabs)

Pages: 1 2

Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - ArcticFox - 08-02-2015

Hi,

I just downloaded Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) and purchased Life Tune up v3.1 5G.

I have been listening to a (subliminal form another company) that I got from Audible (amazon audio book site).

Firstly, I dont think the other audio has been working, purely for the fact that Audible has stripped all the subs when they converted it to .AA format for the online shop. Should I stop using this and move onto the Mindlabs stuff, is that safe?

Am I ok to start the Mind Labs Subliminals, and which one should I start with? EPRHA or LTU?

Thanks for your help,
Andy

RE: Denis Waitley Subliminal Winner - Should I stop - jbdefence - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 04:57 AM)fakiee Wrote: Hi,

I just downloaded Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid) and purchased Life Tune up v3.1 5G.

I have been listening to Denis Waitley Sulbliminal Winner that I got from Audible (amazon audio book site).

Firstly, I dont think the Denis Waitley audio has been working, purely for the fact that Audible has stripped all the subs when they converted it to .AA format for the online shop. Should I stop using this and move onto the Mindlabs stuff, is that safe?

Am I ok to start the Mind Labs Subliminals, and which one should I start with? EPRHA or LTU?

Thanks for your help,
Andy

I personaly would just jump straight onto the mindlabs programs, EPHRA then LTU. EPHRA will lay the concrete and LTU will build the house Smile

RE: Denis Waitley Subliminal Winner - Should I stop - GlaizenGold777 - 08-02-2015

Fakiee, don't mention another subliminal producer name or product please.

That violate rule. Wink

RE: Denis Waitley Subliminal Winner - Should I stop - CatMan - 08-02-2015

Yes, you can start EHPRA right away. Stop using anything else though, only EHPRA.

Also, change the thread title and your post to remove the name of the competing product as it violates the rules here.

Welcome to the forum. You choose a great sub. EHPRA is amazing.

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - ArcticFox - 08-02-2015

Thanks for the advice guys. Should I treat EHPRA as any other 5G, 8 hours a day for 32 days?

Thanks for your help
Andy

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - apollolux - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 08:52 AM)fakiee Wrote: Should I treat EHPRA as any other 5G, 8 hours a day for 32 days?

Please do! And if you can, even up to 12 or 16 hours a day for a longer period of time; I myself only stopped at 32 days because productivity that is absolutely necessary for me at this moment was suffering, and I will eventually run EPRHA again for a longer period of time in the future.

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - CatMan - 08-02-2015

They need a MINIMUM of 8 hours per day to be effective. Generally, up to 21 hours per day, more hours = more results and quicker results. Make sure if possible you use headphones as that gives a 125% increase in performance.

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - jonathan4all - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 10:09 AM)CatMan Wrote: They need a MINIMUM of 8 hours per day to be effective. Generally, up to 21 hours per day, more hours = more results and quicker results. Make sure if possible you use headphones as that gives a 125% increase in performance.

not necessarily 21 hours listening is optimum for everyone. It depends on person to person. Some people find sweet spot listening between 12 and 14 some 16 and some 21!. Depends where you calibrate most. Headphone gives you faster result more than any other method, there is no doubt on that.

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - ArcticFox - 08-02-2015

Thanks Again, I will be aiming for 6-8 hours a day - 2 during the day and 6 over night. Unlikely I will be able to get more than that.

I will start a journal to keep basic notes and events.

Thanks again for all of the input, you can always tell a good forum by the speed and quality of replies.

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - Benjamin - 08-02-2015

Welcome Fakiee. I edited the name of the other program as per rule 3.

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - GlaizenGold777 - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 11:01 AM)fakiee Wrote: Thanks Again, I will be aiming for 6-8 hours a day - 2 during the day and 6 over night. Unlikely I will be able to get more than that.

I will start a journal to keep basic notes and events.

Thanks again for all of the input, you can always tell a good forum by the speed and quality of replies.

Not 6-8 hours each day, but 8 hours each day is minimum. So you must aim for 8 hours each day to make the subs work as in instruction page.

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - ArcticFox - 08-03-2015

I've had some time to read the FAQs today.

Rule 1 is not to mix Subs:

Quote:In other words, to be perfectly clear: if you use subliminals from producer X, you should never use subliminals from producer Y unless you have been at LEAST 32 days without using ANY subliminals at all. (And if you've been using the subs produced by X for a long time (more than 32 days), a good 90 day wait without using subs is in order. Then you should be able to try subs by producer Y without a problem.

According to rule 1 I should wait 32 days before starting EPRHA. I was using a subliminal from another company last week, the subs are from the seventies and probably lost most of their effectiveness when converted down from cassette to .AA audiobook file format, but I still listed to over 15 hours (5 hours repeated 3 times).

Concerning the hours a day required there seems to be mixed information, or I am clearly not understanding the instructions. Under the 5G how to guide in the FAQ section there is no 8 hour minimum:

Quote:How much time should you use it for every day? As much as you can, up to 21 hours a day. The more you use it, the faster the effects will be, and the more obvious. You'll get results using it an hour a day, but two hours a day is a lot better, and four is twice as good as that, and 8... well, you get the picture.

I'm going to stop for 30 days unless I can be sure my previous subs wont effect this program.

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - CatMan - 08-03-2015

No mixed information. That was only an omission in the instructions about what I said, 8 hours being the minimum. You NEED a certain amount of repetitions each day to make it stick properly, and 8 hours is the minimum level to achieve that. The maximum is 21 hours per day, you must give your mind several hours each day to process and act on the script. But, the minimum 8 hours daily is mandatory.

Most people listen while sleeping. That can get you the minimum 8 hours. If you can, you can find a few more hours during the day when possible. Generally, up to 21 hours, the more the merrier.

RE: Using an old subliminal - stop before moving onto Mindlabs? - CatMan - 08-03-2015

(08-02-2015, 10:12 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 10:09 AM)CatMan Wrote: They need a MINIMUM of 8 hours per day to be effective. Generally, up to 21 hours per day, more hours = more results and quicker results. Make sure if possible you use headphones as that gives a 125% increase in performance.

not necessarily 21 hours listening is optimum for everyone. It depends on person to person. Some people find sweet spot listening between 12 and 14 some 16 and some 21!. Depends where you calibrate most. Headphone gives you faster result more than any other method, there is no doubt on that.

Hi Jonathan4all!

I never said it was "optimum"...I said "up to"...as in, it's the maximum amount to use a day according to Shannon. I'm giving the new user a minimum, and a maximum, they can decide how many hours a day they listen, as long as it's in that range somewhere. And generally as everyone knows, more hours are better for results. I thought it would've been obvious what I meant. Maybe it's clearer now, I guess.

Everything else I agree with of course.