Subliminal Talk
RERUN 3 AM5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RERUN 3 AM5 (/Thread-RERUN-3-AM5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RERUN 3 AM5 - aswase - 06-26-2015

I didn't really keep track, but the recommendation is three times through, and here I am. Time really flies when you're busy. Anyways. My mentality has changed a lot over the times i've done this, but still.. Still nothing drastic. Which i'm to blame of course; my usual behavior while under the influence of the sub is nothing short of zombie. During the patches of time where I had forgotten a day, or used less of the sub, I would feel energized throughout my day, and feel clear headed as well. This is going to be the last time I run AM5, and perhaps subs in general. I have full faith that this run will be the greatest. I've given up my iphone for a flip, thrown out my t.v., restricted my computer use, as well as beginning to sell my xbox 360 & games. I know i'm addicted to them, and id rather just go cold turkey than rationalize to myself that its no biggie. An hour or two wasted daily is a lot of time better spent reading, learning, studying, or having genuine fun with friends. which I currently lack due to my previous antisocial lifestyle.
Im picking up skateboarding again, and sticking with weightlifting, while fixing up my diet, and maybe buying a membership in town instead of working out alone at my house, while learning french and maintaining my college grades, and getting a job. My days of researching, and information piling is at an end.

Stage 1: No change in attitude at all. (same as last run, yet was filled with uncomfortable anxiety my first run through.)
Stage 2: Energy increase, as well as self control first two weeks. Last two weeks: Depression, Brain Fog, and lack of energy. (last run/first run were the same).

Cant wait for stage 3 which starts..... Tomorrow!
Removed all negative habits, and tomorrow adding in the positive.

Changes over each use:
Women are obsessed with me hands down. Before, it used to be glances every once and a while... but now its every time I go out, and staring.. to the point of it being creepy, by generally cute, to hot women. My postures got better over AM2, but for some reason, I dealt with brain fog consistently, and dealt with anorexic tendencies. I also make a lot more eye contact now, and speak in a more dynamic manner. (Previously, id always have to repeat myself due to speaking so quietly.)
ITS DO OR DIE MANNNN

Ill be back-
Ciao

RE: RERUN 3 AM5 - koshas - 06-26-2015

Good luck on your run,I am on my last stage on my second run of AM.

I think if someone can internalize the bullet points of AM.

And put the work towards what you want in life.

You would not need the magnets.They would just be like the cherry on top.

RE: RERUN 3 AM5 - Benjamin - 06-27-2015

Awesome! You're the first person I know who is on the 3rd run Smile

But check this out...

First you say "Still nothing drastic" (as in changes).

Then you say "Women are obsessed with me hands down. Before, it used to be glances every once and a while... but now its every time I go out, and staring.. to the point of it being creepy, by generally cute, to hot women."

Just making you aware of it.. that's a pretty drastic fucking change man! Cool

Awesome!

I say this because i've been the same, thinking I haven't changed much until other guys here have told me they notice i've changed alot.

RE: RERUN 3 AM5 - Geodude - 06-27-2015

(06-27-2015, 04:11 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Awesome! You're the first person I know who is on the 3rd run Smile

But check this out...

First you say "Still nothing drastic" (as in changes).

Then you say "Women are obsessed with me hands down. Before, it used to be glances every once and a while... but now its every time I go out, and staring.. to the point of it being creepy, by generally cute, to hot women."

Just making you aware of it.. that's a pretty drastic ***** change man! Cool

Awesome!

I say this because i've been the same, thinking I haven't changed much until other guys here have told me they notice i've changed alot.

I know, right? Maybe Shannon could put that in the subs.
I feel like not much has changed since doing OF, but the videos I make of myself every 30 days and testimonies from the people around me don't lie!

I guess I should make a video when I start Stage 3 of this AM6 run to see if anyone notices changes.. I kind of lost interest this time, but it would be good as I know that my confidence and such is improving.

Ok cool, i've got about 2 weeks of Stage 2 left, i'll make one after that. Smile

RE: RERUN 3 AM5 - aswase - 06-29-2015

Videos would be super dope Ben. I have a few pictures that ill post of my transformation over the past 3 cycles in time, but for now.

Day 3, Stage 3: Loss in strength in gym (IT AINT THE BIG GUNS FOR NOTHING), increased irritability, lower ability to focus, increased empathy, and quieter speaking voice while listening, louder while not; same as last time.

Although perception internally, and externally have changed quite a bit, my main issue is just that I have not taken action in any fields whatsoever so to speak. Ive read more, and done all the background stuff, but havnt really just exposed myself to life. Due to my upbringing, i've lived a comfortable, lonely life. Forcing oneself to become uncomfortable is a bitch when theres so many temptations to just sleep all day, or gorge on tv, and videogames, or online info (Which never sticks anyways).

In my opinion, this sub has changed a lot, to the point where I feel that I can now truly make myself uncomfortable on my own to grow in an environment which would suggest otherwise.
This run through, my only focus is taking action, and replacing my environment to fit the me I want to be.

Ciao

RE: RERUN 3 AM5 - Benjamin - 06-29-2015

I made videos for my first runthrough though I missed one of the stages. But this time I didn't care as much but it will be good to get comments on the changes since my last video which I made at the start of this runthrough.

Cool, it will be interesting if you choose to post the photos. Another big change is you're letting go of all those bad habits, that isn't a small thing either Wink

RE: RERUN 3 AM5 - aswase - 06-29-2015

looked through your journal Ben, and i gotta say. The dreams have always gotten me. Exes, beating up my significantly bigger dad, escaping from being hanged, drowning, etc. Always really realistic too: even if I am lucid.

If I do see a good amount of improvement through this run through, im thinking of maybe running AM7 when it comes out ;o. Maybe Shannon will make a deal for lifetime users so we get access to special subs, or versions of subs. AM7DarkTriad, or AM7Billionare pack exclusive.. Thatd be sick.

Cant wait for Shannon to take over the industry so he'll be able to reduce need for sub use time for maximum effect

RE: RERUN 3 AM5 - Benjamin - 06-30-2015

Quote:looked through your journal Ben, and i gotta say. The dreams have always gotten me. Exes, beating up my significantly bigger dad, escaping from being hanged, drowning, etc. Always really realistic too: even if I am lucid.

If I do see a good amount of improvement through this run through, im thinking of maybe running AM7 when it comes out ;o. Maybe Shannon will make a deal for lifetime users so we get access to special subs, or versions of subs. AM7DarkTriad, or AM7Billionare pack exclusive.. Thatd be sick.

Cant wait for Shannon to take over the industry so he'll be able to reduce need for sub use time for maximum effect

Oh yeah, the dreams in AM6 have been the most hardcore. Waking up sweating all over even on cold nights, with fear and anxiety in my body and I have to lay there and calm down. As strange as it may sound I actually enjoy when this happens because it's an indication something has been cleared, though I can't exactly say what it would be.

Interestingly i've had quite a few dreams like that about spiders.. i'd say that's something around fear.

Quote:I thought that AM6 was the last alpha male program; it says so in the instructions. Where did you here about AM7? That would be amazing if he actually made an AM7 though.

It's not planned, i'd love it as much as you guys would though.

RE: RERUN 3 AM5 - aswase - 06-30-2015

(06-30-2015, 01:34 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: I thought that AM6 was the last alpha male program; it says so in the instructions. Where did you here about AM7? That would be amazing if he actually made an AM7 though.

A man can dream...
Perhaps he has ideas on hybrid programs like a cross between AM6, and Sex Magnet, AoS, Entrepreneur or something... hopefully :C

also: Day 4 Anxiety and irritability ramping up. Also. When im listening to the sub, I tend to talk quieter, which annoys me since i hate repeating myself.. Another thing I dislike is the antisocial tendencies that start to pop up when I listen to the sub for more than 12 hrs. I want to be more sociable like how the AM6rs are changing up.. Poorer sleep quality toooo. I wonder if theres some way around that. Im gonna test taking melatonin, magnesium, taurine, zinc gluconate, and citrulline malate together.

Its a bitch to choose from poor sleep, but noticing gains during the day, or facing resistance during the day, and decent sleep.
I SHALL BRIDGE THE GAP!

RE: RERUN 3 AM5 - aswase - 07-08-2015

Sleep... eh. Its gotten better, and my energy in the gym is back after tweaking my diet a little. Im just listening to the sub all day instead, and for an hour after I go to sleep, hitting around 12-14hrs a day, and approaching the halfway mark.

Increased irritability... especially with women, when i'm under pressure, and trying to focus. Bitch id be able to do what im supposed to do if you stopped nagging in my ear, and telling me what I know. Topping it off by calling me a know it all, and being in my face the entire time when im just trying to learn is frustrating. Cant wait for stage 4, when that paves over, and I can work on my ignoring ability.

Sometimes I feel like Link in the Legend of my fucking life story, and that women whom love me are that fairy thing that wont leave you alone, and tells you useless information, when you'd rather just do it, and figure it out the hard way. Its fine to just say I'm doing something wrong, so I acknowledge it, but when you continually talk and talk and talk about it... what the fuck ._. like a black hole... but the opposite. literally. A white girl hole (the top one) and it just spews constant crap into the universe... Sometimes I just slowly raise my hand to the girls mouth, and close it, and the moment I move it away, it begins again.
Eh..
Im working on it.

RE: RERUN 3 AM5 - aswase - 07-21-2015

For the few that are reading this thread,
I HAVE BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

My lifts in the gym have gone down tremendously.
My dick wont get hard.
I have dark circles under my eyes that sink into my skull.
I cant sleep even when im tired at night.
My pupils are constantly pin sized.
When I do fall asleep, its for 12 hours a day.

Ive been listening to subs daily for the past few years 12- 16 hours usually a piece.

What is this a sign of? Overtraining.
Overtraining? Thats pussy talk.
To a bodybuilder. Yes. To a powerlifter. Not at all.
Powerlifters train their nervous systems to lift extremely heavy weights, relying on form, momentum, energy, and calories to reach peak strength.

Ever since I started on this forum with DAOS, I was young, depressed, anxious, weak, and all over bad shape. Life. Health. The only thing I had was knowledge, and this significant piece of information only recently resurfaced when I stopped multi tasking. Put two and two together, and figured out my issue.
Subliminal are dumbbells, and your mind is the muscle so to speak.
When you overuse Shannon's subs, you WILL get worse. This is FACT. Shannon has been using subs for many years now, and his recommendation for max is around 16 hours. I believe that is perfect FOR SHANNON. His experience, and personal creation of each product gives him the unique perspective from the top, where as a lot of people on the forum are scattered below. The differences between technology levels 4& 5 G, are in essence the difference between free weights (4), and machine (5).
Because of these differences, 4g products increase overall life quality, where as 5 G is more specific, powerful, and to some, because it is so specific, it is subtle. (but still better than 4g)

My recommendation to people whom have done more than 2 multistage run throughs, and 1 single stage product is 14-16 hours, with maybe a few rest days scattered half way through each stage in case of overtraining. For newbies, 8 hours with a 5g, and 12 hours with 4g MAX. Everyone else is in-between.
This whole fucknugget of a journey has brought be through heaven and hell, all just from my home, and bed. Dont overtrain anything. Otherwise youll get smaller. Guaranteed. Even with supps.
Treat training your brain like your dick. You only got one. Slow and steady wins the race, especially when it comes to Heavy shit like subs.

Ever since I cut my usage down, and gave myself rest days in between, my strength has gone back up, and my subliminal gains have become more obvious in my personality. My sleep quality has improved, and everything has been going back to normal.

Shannon:
2 single stage >3 multistage Pros:16 Max 4G 14 Hours 5G
1 single stage 2 multistage Average: ~14 Max 4G ~12 hours 5G
Beginner: 12 Max 4G 8 hours max 5G

Im convinced that you never really have to go past 12 hours once youve been listening long enough.
Its like reading a book. You dont have to read all of it every single day to memorize it
You do it chapter by chapter. Thats why theres STAGES. Thats why theres BREAKS RECOMMENDED BETWEEN PROGRAMS.
Anywho. Im done.

Wall of text everybody

RE: RERUN 3 AM5 - Shannon - 07-22-2015

I never said everyone should do the max. I said it's the recommended max. That's going to be too much for some, and may be okay for others. Generally, 8 hours is a minimum, and 16 hours was considered a good maximum for 4G. As we have seen, different people can handle different amounts of stuff.

However, I think you are seeing things through the eyes of the lens you know (weight lifting) and are possibly assigning things incorrectly. I don't think you have "overtrained" your brain/mind, I think you have simply exhausted it. You're not getting enough rest, and that just means you need to use it for less time per day, or get more sleep. The brain/mind is not like a muscle. The only issue you're having is ... exhaustion.