Subliminal Talk
Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza (/Thread-Brightike-s-Unfashionably-Late-WM2-Extravaganza)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - SargeMaximus - 05-31-2015

(05-31-2015, 07:35 AM)brightike Wrote:
(05-30-2015, 06:19 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(05-30-2015, 02:25 PM)brightike Wrote: What if I was on sm? Would I meet them in a bathroom in a mall and make out with them there? Lol Just musing.

Why not? It's something I want to do regularly.

Wasn't a complaint. Just a musing haha

Yes of course, but still, why can't that be possible for you?

RE: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - Inconceivablezen - 05-31-2015

(05-19-2015, 03:21 PM)brightike Wrote: Experienced a concrete result of eye seductionabout 5 min ago. In one of my favorite coffee shops and I was sitting at a table facing the lineup/ register and saw a woman I would be interested in getting to know. I looked and her and thought you should come over and smiled on her second glance. She came to my table and told me tons about her and then as she was leaving I said bye.. she said aren't you going to take my number. She'll be a good friend/ drinking buddy, but after talking to her I'm not rally attracted. So I took her number... Talk to her sometime soon.

Crazy, yes. There was this one girl at the university. We've got these benches with a table in the middle which grant some privacy. A girl was sitting on one side, and I had to do some studying, and sat at the other side. Looked at her and told her "hi". After that we looked in each others eyes for very long (20 seconds), very dreamlike. Chatted for 10 minutes, and played a game in which the one that breaks eyecontact first loses. So she was looking into my eyes and I gave her kisses (in the air) while maintaining eye contact. She blushed and looked away after half a minute.

Now, the crazy thing was, after 20-30 minutes I had to leave. The conversation had already fallen silent. I stood up and walked away. She looked at me which communicated something like that she would be heartbroken if I didn't take her number. I didn't take her number... I should have.

RE: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - brightike - 05-31-2015

(05-31-2015, 08:53 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 03:21 PM)brightike Wrote: Experienced a concrete result of eye seductionabout 5 min ago. In one of my favorite coffee shops and I was sitting at a table facing the lineup/ register and saw a woman I would be interested in getting to know. I looked and her and thought you should come over and smiled on her second glance. She came to my table and told me tons about her and then as she was leaving I said bye.. she said aren't you going to take my number. She'll be a good friend/ drinking buddy, but after talking to her I'm not rally attracted. So I took her number... Talk to her sometime soon.

Crazy, yes. There was this one girl at the university. We've got these benches with a table in the middle which grant some privacy. A girl was sitting on one side, and I had to do some studying, and sat at the other side. Looked at her and told her "hi". After that we looked in each others eyes for very long (20 seconds), very dreamlike. Chatted for 10 minutes, and played a game in which the one that breaks eyecontact first loses. So she was looking into my eyes and I gave her kisses (in the air) while maintaining eye contact. She blushed and looked away after half a minute.

Now, the crazy thing was, after 20-30 minutes I had to leave. The conversation had already fallen silent. I stood up and walked away. She looked at me which communicated something like that she would be heartbroken if I didn't take her number. I didn't take her number... I should have.

I went on a date with this redhead today. Very fun. Exactly the vibe I enjoy. Never miss an opportunity. It's just a question awayWink

RE: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - GlaizenGold777 - 05-31-2015

(05-31-2015, 08:53 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:

Learning the hard way is always good for our future. Wink

RE: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - brightike - 06-01-2015

Noticed a conflict in my mindset this morning. Wanting to be with more than one woman yet as soon as I spend time with a woman my mind is constantly asking "is this the one"? Very interesting for sure

RE: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - brightike - 07-04-2015

Stage 4 Recap

So I barely remember all the changes through stage 4. I remember that it was needy city and I was expecting everyone to be more considerate to me. Very little patience for people who were utilitarian. completely lost the girl who was my fwb for 7-8 months. It was a shame we were close friends, I loved her and that friendship was very deep, on my end (appernetly, unbeknownst to her). I kept pushing her away when we'd get close. reminding her that we were "just friends". That threw a wrench in the whole thing.

The barista that I attracted at the end of Stage 3/ beginning of 4 went very well for about three weeks. We had a chat about Subs/PSTEC/hypnosis and after that she would actively ridicule my use of subs. Almost everytime that we would hang out it would happen. The final straw was when she told me that I might be manic because I was too happy all the time. Side note she's an RN in trg in the middle of her psych residency. I had to end it a couple days later because of that & the fact that she was sooooo closed minded about anything different than what she had been trained. I slipped up in the beginning and hinted at thee being the possiblity of a long term relationship. Known that long term monogamy isn't my path for a while. At the same time I insisted that we weren't dating the entire time. She felt like she was manipulated which I understand.

Still felt like I'm the king of the world. I'm wasn't afraid of making mistakes at all at work, which was a nice change.

Got rejected more times than I can count... Zero ****s given. Noticed the interest more and more from women. People are kinder then before and love to see me arrive instead of loving to see me go.
That's it for stage 4... Naturalizer sorted the rest of that out haha

Stage 5 - Day 7, 11-12 hrs/ day

Started to really see some manifestation aspects of women in the tail end of 4/ beginning of 5. This stage is really helping me out with the neediness and my friend cross check said at the four day mark that my energy is alllll over the place and that I was putting the vibe out of expecting a response from people. Mot sure what that is about, but it'll strengthen or balance out by tomorrow or the day after I expect.

Onto the women front. In the past couple weeks I have noticed that the sheer amount of women that I have been approaching and that have responded positively has shot up dramatically. I'm currently reading AM 2.0 From the black dragon blog. That has blasted my mind wide open and will do AM again in the next couple years using this book as a base. I have learned sooo much about flirting and interacting with women during this sub that it has blasted my mind and my use of past knowledge wide open.

I think I'll include a reading list.. (Good thing I copy pasted the bullet button makes my safari browser give up on living)

Pandora's Box & Attraction Code by Vin Dicarlo,
Becoming an Alpha Male by John Alexander (The interacting with women part),
The Manual by W. Anton,
Double your Dating by David Deangelo (not my favorite, but decent nonetheless), The Power of Now by Eckert Tolle (Helps you with people more than you think),
Models by Mark Manson (Sorts out a lot of the "inner game" stuff [read knowing yourself and being authentic])
The Sex God Method by Daniel Rose (More so at the tail end of AM6), and
The Unchained Man - The Alpha Male 2.0 by Caleb Jones (Introduces a lot of ideas about SP (Societal programming) and OBW (Obsolete Biological Wiring) and a crap ton of other stuff)

Apparently my brain isn't that organized though.Confused I'm actively seeing about 3-4 girls right now. Different speeds with each one. I'm perfectly satisfied with where each one is. I have had outings with three different girls in as many days. I'm honest if the subject goes there, but I have had zero issuses so far. Ultimately because I know my value and what I bring to the table. I'm told I'm very well spoken and a lot of people believe from my text and writing that I'm ridiculously stuffy and proper. Then they meet me and say that I'm one of the chillest guys that they know. Still having a bit of a time developing a big friend circle (although it is getting better pretty quickly)

If anyone is curious about anything or has any questions let me know. AMA and all that haha.

RE: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - Benjamin - 07-04-2015

Quote:We had a chat about Subs/PSTEC/hypnosis and after that she would actively ridicule my use of subs. Almost everytime that we would hang out it would happen. The final straw was when she told me that I might be manic because I was too happy all the time.

Haha I got asked by a girl the other week what drugs I am on because she said I looked so happy and relaxed when she seen me walk past her. I'm just like 'high on life' and she didn't believe me. Smile

I do talk about EFT sometimes with girls and stuff like that, but wouldn't mention subliminals to them.. that's not something I mention to anybody as I know it wouldn't get good reactions.

(07-04-2015, 04:19 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:We had a chat about Subs/PSTEC/hypnosis and after that she would actively ridicule my use of subs. Almost everytime that we would hang out it would happen. The final straw was when she told me that I might be manic because I was too happy all the time.

Haha I got asked by a girl the other week what drugs I am on because she said I looked so happy and relaxed when she seen me walk past her. I'm just like 'high on life' and she didn't believe me. Smile

I do talk about EFT sometimes with girls and stuff like that, but wouldn't mention subliminals to them.. that's not something I mention to anybody as I know it wouldn't get good reactions.

Thanks for the reply! I have four people in my life that are friends whose lives have been changed by subs. I'm glad I made myself vulnerable enough to them to talk about it haha.

Have you ever thought that your decision that their reactions would be bad would create that outcome? Much like meeting someone new and deciding that they don't like you and so you adopt the body language and persona of and unlikeable person?

RE: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - Darkness - 07-05-2015

I'm buying wm, also does it have a life improving effect over all?

RE: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - Benjamin - 07-05-2015

Quote:Thanks for the reply! I have four people in my life that are friends whose lives have been changed by subs. I'm glad I made myself vulnerable enough to them to talk about it haha.

Have you ever thought that your decision that their reactions would be bad would create that outcome? Much like meeting someone new and deciding that they don't like you and so you adopt the body language and persona of and unlikeable person?

You have an interesting point. There is some people I don't even mention EFT and such to either, only people who seem open. Though people who think this stuff is retarded I tend to push away anyway.

Guess living in a small place also I don't talk about alot of this stuff with people.

RE: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - brightike - 07-06-2015

Had a revelation this morning on my drive into work. 2 months ago all I could think about was blondes & redheads.. Redheads & Blondes appeared in my life like magic. I didn't actively change my approach or anythiing... They just became more attracted to me. Then about a month ago I decided I wanted large breasted women. Since then (without making a decision to attract or switch my focus) buxom women have approached me and it has came to the point that I'm seeing three ladies of this type. I can see this focus shifting again and I can't help but be curious about the manifestation aspect of WM and if it responds to your desires. As a side note I'm still attracted to other types of women but not as much.

RE: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - brightike - 07-06-2015

Darkness - I felt that it did.. Neediness and fear of rejection and reaction to rejection are all but gone. For me those were huge driving forces in my life!

Benjamin - I understand completely. I would probably be more discreet if I lived in the country

RE: Brightike's Unfashionably Late WM2 Extravaganza - Benjamin - 07-06-2015

Quote:Had a revelation this morning on my drive into work. 2 months ago all I could think about was blondes & redheads.. Redheads & Blondes appeared in my life like magic. I didn't actively change my approach or anythiing... They just became more attracted to me. Then about a month ago I decided I wanted large breasted women. Since then (without making a decision to attract or switch my focus) buxom women have approached me and it has came to the point that I'm seeing three ladies of this type. I can see this focus shifting again and I can't help but be curious about the manifestation aspect of WM and if it responds to your desires. As a side note I'm still attracted to other types of women but not as much.

All those large breasted women.. that sounds horrible! Wink