Subliminal Talk
ASC Unleashed - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC Unleashed (/Thread-ASC-Unleashed)

ASC Unleashed - yggdrasil - 07-18-2014

It was a dark and stormy night. Just kidding. It was a sunny day on June 28th when I decided to try out Absolute Self Confidence. I had a lot of major concerns about trying it out, mostly the fear that I would listen to it for a while and it would work in some crazy demented way and I'd end up being some Tucker Max meets AC/DC nut who had lost all remnants of his previous personality.

After a lot of reading this forum it seemed like most people that tried out the subs weren't turning into completely different people, so I laid that fear to rest and tried it out. (I'll admit, I still get nervous about the idea of trying out Alpha Male 6 for the same reason - that fear that it will remove some crucial flaw in my personality that makes me who I am). But I digress.

ASC is amazing. I've been on it since June 28th, which means it has been three weeks since I started. I want to document as many of the changes as I can remember right now because I'm afraid that if I don't I'll forget them. I plan on updating this some more as I experience more changes.

First, maybe the first or second day after trying it out I felt bigger. It was the strangest sensation and so subtle that I could tell it was a shifting in my subconscious. I went into the bathroom, saw myself in the mirror and just thought - wow, you seem larger. It was like the whole world had gotten a little smaller in perspective. I spent some time thinking on this and realized that as far back as I can recall I've had this absurdly small self image. I'm 5 foot 10 inches, which is basically the average of all men in America. But in some way I've always seen myself as being smaller than other people. Very cool change.

Girls smile, giggle, get nervous, and flirt with me all the time. I can admit that this happened some beforehand, but it happens more now. It's frequently complete strangers, girls that I've never seen before that just lock eyes with me and smile etc. Lots of experiences like this, tons if I actually look for them.

I have had a lot of crazy dreams. Most dreams fall in the category of girls being interested in me and me being confident in approaching them. However, some dreams fall into a much different category. These are dreams where I act like a wimpy little coward and fail miserably at tasks. The most memorable of these dreams involved me accidentally stealing a sandwich (I forgot to pay) and I didn't realize I had forgotten to pay until I was in the parking lot. At this point I was too scared to go back so I kept walking until an employee pointed to me and yelled. Then security came and they dragged me inside and I was crying and apologizing and just being a complete twerp. This girl said the weirdest thing, she said, "I know guys like you. You're those confident guys that think they can get away with anything." And I swore that I wasn't one of those guys. She gave me this odd, quizzical look and said, "Really? I must have mistaken you then."

The next morning it took me about an hour to piece all of those parts of the dream together, at which point I started to realize it was resistance. A part of my subconscious denying that this was an accurate description of who I am. Very interesting, and more self-proof that this sub is authentic. I've had a bazillion more dreams like that but I will try to spare this journal of Sylvia Plath inspired interpretations of what I do when I sleep. Trying to stick to actual things that have changed.

NEXT, my work life has changed. I'm a writer and I work from my laptop. My boss is a hysterical Russian who cannot keep himself organized, is perpetually in a panic, and calls me around the clock to desperately reiterate the same point until we've both talked in circles about it. It's ridiculous. Our work dynamic, however, has completely shifted in the last couple of weeks.

1. If he says something snotty (common), I immediately refute it or call him out on it. He apologizes, admits he's exaggerating etc. He never stands by his snide remarks as he knows they're just figments of his imagination he uses to further his passive aggressive goals.

2. When he gets upset that I did something wrong (and I didn't), I calmly refute what he said. For instance yesterday he replied to an email from earlier the week, accusing me of being behind on a deadline he had told me about. I responded with a screenshot of his text message telling me to postpone it. The old pre-ASC me would pace in my room, upset, and then apologize while passively being angry because I knew he had told me to postpone it.

It is that second point that has become a recurring theme in my life since starting ASC. In the past when bad things happened to me I took them like the wimpy, self absorbed and fearful child that I was. In the last three weeks I've developed this strong sense of assertive calmness. If my boss complains about something, I respond appropriately. I no longer fear him or care what he thinks about me.

I think that Shannon said something in the sales copy for ASC about people not realizing how important confidence is when they don't have it. I absolutely fit this category. I thought I was a fine human being, just a little curious what this sub could do for me. I now realize that I have let people walk all over me and never once did I think to myself, "hey, that isn't fair" instead I worried about how I would avoid getting in trouble. My entire life was framed around avoiding punishment; now I feel like I'm in control.

RE: ASC Unleashed - Benjamin - 07-18-2014

Nice results Yggdrasil! If that's only 3 weeks it will just get better for you Wink

-Ben

RE: ASC Unleashed - Harvestfield - 07-19-2014

Yea. Awesome results man. I've been on ASC since May 31. It is giving me results every day and I'm getting more confident every day! Oh yeah. ASC is ..... Awesome. There I go again. I sound like the Miz from wwe.

RE: ASC Unleashed - yggdrasil - 09-06-2014

My hypochondria is completely gone. This is a pretty big deal to me, considering I've had downright debilitating hypochondria for the last year or two. The funny thing about ASC, and the reason I haven't updated frequently, is that the changes are subtle and I have to pay close attention to my day to day interactions to see the shifts in my behavior. I used to have difficulty getting deep breaths frequently (a symptom of anxiety), as well as a lot of other nervous habits and anxious behaviors that slowly but surely detracted from my quality of life. All gone.

My resting heart rate is down as well, strangely enough. Surely this is also a result of anxiety having been reduced through listening to ASC. It's weird, I expected this program to just make me charismatic I guess, but the results have been far more comprehensive. Too boil it down as best possible, I've gained:

Assertiveness
Relaxation
Incredible concentration (been reading Borges short stories with incredible comprehension every night)
Happiness and Positivity
No more guilt, shame, or fear

I don't even think guilt, shame, fear are aspects that are dealt with in ASC - are they? I was just observing recently that I really don't feel shameful about past mistakes and I feel much more cool with the future, as opposed to fearful and resentful feelings that I would have had before.

A lot of shocking and cool results. I am roughly 60 days in so far.

RE: ASC Unleashed - yggdrasil - 09-29-2014

Man this sub rocks. In the last couple of weeks I have found myself more interested in laying on my back, and now I fall asleep on my back every night. To some, this may not seem like a big deal, but it really is. Sleeping on one's back is actually a sign of confidence and I tried it a lot when I first got into self development and I could never do it. I could lay on my back for hours but I wouldn't fall asleep until I curled up on my side like a weak little baby; now I lay on my back and feel totally secure and fall asleep like that. It's great. It's very significant.

Had an extremely important meeting today involving my work. As a freelancer, going to meetings requires a lot for me. I can't rest on the reputation of some big company, or a bunch of fancy degrees on my wall - when I meet people I have to be able to (confidently) show them what I can do for them. Interestingly enough, I wasted no time this weekend worrying about the meeting and fell asleep fine last night without any concern. This morning I went to the meeting and it was great, I was completely natural and I noticed that the man I was meeting with repeatedly went out of his way to build rapport with me. It was awesome.

That's not all. I also realized that I'm really proud of who I am, what I do, and how good I am at it. I don't need any recognition at all. It, like many of the other changes, was extremely subtle. I can see how someone with little self awareness could listen to one of these programs for a long time and claim that nothing has changed. You have to pay attention to your behavior and you have to really pay attention to the observations of others. I only realized how confident I was about my meeting when someone else pointed out that I hadn't expressed any concern about it beforehand.

When I turn the sub on at night and lay down to go to sleep I sometimes find myself performing an exercise of confidence that is embedded in ASC. I do it without thinking about it and it has happened several times, so I am sure that it is the subliminal telling me what to do and me being just relaxed enough that I can witness it happening in my mind. What happens is I find these various moments in my life that were embarrassing (many of these I didn't realize consciously bothered me) and then I change the circumstances so that I said something badass instead of whatever really happened. It's clearly based on one of the instructions in the sub and it is really cool to see that it is happening on a regular basis for me.

I already had extremely limited negative self talk before starting this program as I have trained myself against it, but I feel even less urge to be negative now. I find myself waking up in the morning and thinking, "yeah, I'm the best f***ing writer in the world" and believing it sincerely. Which brings me to my next point.

My writing output has increased. I've written a number of short stories that I've already edited to submission status (and sent off) and worked on a number of other writing projects as well. It's interesting to see how a major boost in confidence is bolstering my career: I trust my ideas a lot more now and am willing to write with my own style, voice, literary devices, and motifs without that nagging feeling that I'm not doing exactly what other writers do. ASC forced me to recognize how much of a child I was about writing, I wasted so much time trying to live up to the style and voice of other writers, instead of recognizing the skill that I have developed over years of hard work. So I am unquestionably a stronger writer than I was before this program. Woohoo.

I was pretty skeptical about these programs ahead of time. Partly because I wonder how qualitatively judged they are. Partly because I have read A LOT of journals and I feel like I see mixed results. However I think that the mixed results that I read about are generally because people either do not truly pay attention to their minds and their lives, and because people jump back and forth between programs nonstop looking for a program that will turn them into a different person overnight. After about 92 days on the program I have definitely seen awesome improvements.

Also, because negative issues are important to discuss: I have had a lot of violent dreams, in the beginning I was always losing fights, getting robbed, even getting shot. Later on I became bigger, more powerful, and started carrying guns. I think that guns often represent power in the subconscious mind and the switch from being a victim to a victor is a clear change in my subconscious. I mostly mention this because I think scary dreams can be a natural part of subliminal programming when you are overcoming scary things.

A couple more nights of this (my calendar tells me Oct 2 is 96 days) and I will be done.

RE: ASC Unleashed - Tao374 - 09-29-2014

All I can say is awesome about your results. I loved my month and half of using ASC. However, my confidence seemed to fade away when I stopped using it. Hopefully this won't happen for your, since you did longer deeper programming. Anyways will probably use AM to recapture that feeling after I finish EPRHA.

RE: ASC Unleashed - Ricardo - 09-29-2014

@yggdrasil Great results, I might give ASC another spin after AM. What's your preferred format, masked or ultrasonic?

RE: ASC Unleashed - yggdrasil - 09-30-2014

I only do masked. I believe that the ultrasonics work, but I still can't get over that they're silent. It freaks me out lol.

RE: ASC Unleashed - adam225 - 09-30-2014

I'm the opposite lol, I only do ultrasonic.