Subliminal Talk
AM 5.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5.0 Journal (/Thread-AM-5-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 05-20-2013

It's 7RU93837YG976853M

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 05-20-2013

Alright, you are reset. Make sure you don't have to ask again.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 05-20-2013

Got it Shannon, thanks for sorting that out.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 05-21-2013

I have finished stage 1 ! Moving onto stage 2 today, will give a review on stage 1 later as I am on phone atm

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 05-21-2013

ok so here is my review for stage 1 AM 5.0 and what I've noticed.
In general stage 1 felt kinda down and level...what i mean is I had days where I felt very normal and just relaxed and other days where i'd feel pretty down and emotional... depression and stuff. the interesting thing is that even though I felt down there was a feeling of hope and "I'm actually okay whatever happens" type of thing going on, even after my meltdown where I started crying to my mum on the phone about how much I hate social anxiety and life sometimes, after it I felt kinda weirdly okay where as normally i'd be depressed for the next month or so.

In terms of dominance/alpha maleness not alot to report on but i heard that most of the alpha stuff really develops in stage 3 so im not surprised.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - Benjamin - 05-21-2013

I had reset them for you yesterday and emailed you back. I guess maybe Shannon did it before I seen your email.

Did you get the download now?

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 05-22-2013

Yes thanks Ben Smile

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 05-22-2013

Day 2 stage 2:

Interesting dream last night, I dreamt that I was with this girl who was probably two years older than me and we were walking through her house she seemed attracted cause she kept smiling and following me wherever I went, we then turned the corner and I saw this disgusting slug on the floor in the corner of the door I crindged, I hate slugs I'm practically phobic of them and then I woke up.

I'm wondering if stage 2 has overcome fear in it shannon? or any stage of AM 5.0 for that matter.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 05-22-2013

AM 5.0 does not have OGSF or OF in it.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 05-23-2013

Stage 2: Day 3 - Been noticing that I am wanting to do things more on my own, I was sitting in the house and suddenly I just had an urge to go take the dog out for a walk, so I did my usual lazy walk around the block, then suddenly whilst on the walk I said f*** it I'm gonna go to the park and sit in the sun cause I WANT to do that. So I did and I thoroughly enjoyed just sitting on the bench in the sun on my own, watching the world go by... felt very present - nice feeling.

This morning I woke up and my grandma said "Come on Dan, smile more!" so i replied "There's nothing to smile about" which is pretty different for me, I used to just smile all the time cause I was scared people would think I'm in a bad mood or aggressive, now I just can't be bothered to smile unless I genuinley find something worth smiling about.

I do feel like I'm closing off from people and becoming WAY more introvert, but I couldn't give less of a s*** frankly... haha

I can feel this month is going to be interesting

@ Shannon Ok, so it doesn't have fear removal script, but I'm presuming it does handle fear in some way or other, I feel less fear cause I kinda don't give a f*** sorta thing

Today I've felt alot of anger, I'm getting fed up of people not showing me respect or complying with something i've asked them to do. I took my young cousins for a walk today with the dog, they kept playing up and running off when I told them to stay near me as well as making rude noises and basically winding me up for the fun of it. I got very close to literally just shouting at them and get real angry but I kept it bottled so that I didnt scare them or shame myself. I feel very pissed off right now.
I wonder if anyone else felt angry and pissed the f*** off in stage 2? cause im not liking this.

Also, forgot to mention I was called for a job interview today! Big Grin

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 05-23-2013

(05-23-2013, 11:03 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Today I've felt alot of anger, I'm getting fed up of people not showing me respect or complying with something i've asked them to do. I took my young cousins for a walk today with the dog, they kept playing up and running off when I told them to stay near me as well as making rude noises and basically winding me up for the fun of it. I got very close to literally just shouting at them and get real angry but I kept it bottled so that I didnt scare them or shame myself. I feel very pissed off right now.
I wonder if anyone else felt angry and pissed the f*** off in stage 2? cause im not liking this.

It's pretty standard. You're refusing to be disrespected and learning how to do so without exploding, but getting upset is part of how you get there.

RE: AM 5.0 Journal - Ace - 05-23-2013

i almost ended relationship with my dad in stage 2, but somehow i controlled my emotions at the last minute (since i knew AM would make me do things like that). there was so much anger and hatred towards him for 3-4 days that i was unable to focus on anything.
but it's good now (29 days into stage 4).