Subliminal Talk
AM2011 and ASC Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM2011 and ASC Journal (/Thread-AM2011-and-ASC-Journal)

AM2011 and ASC Journal - Krypton - 07-10-2012

Hey everyone,

I purchased AM2011 a while back, a month or so before the 2012 version was released I believe.

Over the next 6 months I'll be running AM2011 while I sleep, for 8 hours minimum per night. If I'm not exposed to at least 8 hours overnight I'll catch up on some exposure during the day.

During the day while studying/reading/commuting/etc I'll be running ASC and should get at least 4 hours of exposure most days. I plan to run ASC for 3 - 4 months and then switch it with another when I'm satisfied.

I commenced AM2011 on the night of the 8th of July, so far I've been exposed to three 8-hour sessions.

I commenced ASC during the day on the 10th of July and have been exposed to one 4-hour session.

I'll report in once per week with any observations.

Also...I've read that stage 1 of AM is designed to "normalise" and "get rid of the garbage". Can anyone elaborate on this? Be as specific as possible please.

Wish me luck! Smile

RE: AM2011 and ASC Journal - Benjamin - 07-10-2012

Hey Krypton, your in for an amazing adventure!

I completed 2011 myself and found some amazing results, in a bit less than a month i'll be doing 5.0.

The normalizing thing is basically getting you to a level where you have the core parts in place that the rest of the stages can build on.

Like if you had a really rocky ground and wanted to concrete it, you'd have to get rid of the rocks first. It's like with Alpha you have to get rid of the 'crap' first and then the later stages build on that foundation.

Hope that helps.

I look forward to hearing your results. I haven't used Absolute confidence myself but have read good reports of it's effects.

-Ben

RE: AM2011 and ASC Journal - Krypton - 07-11-2012

What specifically is the "crap" that we're doing away with though? I'm assuming negative self beliefs, insecurities, etc?

RE: AM2011 and ASC Journal - Benjamin - 07-11-2012

Yeah that's basically it.

RE: AM2011 and ASC Journal - Shannon - 07-12-2012

Stage 1 is like pouring a foundation. It gets everyone to the same place, and a level surface upon which to build. It's designed to remove, destroy, disable and erase those things that are currently preventing you from moving forward in your masculine growth, so they will not inhibit or interfere with the rest of what the program is trying to do later on.

RE: AM2011 and ASC Journal - ncbeareatingman - 07-20-2012

amaizng! damn I cant wait to use this new and ass kickin Improved version of Alpha 5.0! thank you Shannon. Keith.

RE: AM2011 and ASC Journal - Krypton - 07-24-2012

Stage 1 - Day 17

I haven't noticed any changes in my thoughts or behavior, apart from the dreams.

I very rarely remember my dreams, but over the past couple of weeks I've had four dreams that I can remember.

One was about a girl I was seeing about 4 months ago, I can't remember anything happening just the fact that it was about her.

One was about my dad, again nothing really happened although strangely I remember that he was wearing my jeans (I'm yet to make any sense of this one).

Another was about me unintentionally insulting an acquaintance of mine.

And all I can remember from the dream last night is that I was extremely angry at someone and was yelling at them. I can't remember who the person was, or why I was angry, but I do remember that I was standing and they were sitting.

I'll check in half way through each stage and on completion of each stage.

RE: AM2011 and ASC Journal - Krypton - 08-18-2012

Day 10 of Stage 2

Ok I've started to notice some results.

I'm becoming more social. Almost every night I'm hanging out with friends. Over the past month or so I've made a lot of new friends and have got back into contact with some old friends I hadn't seen for months.

I feel comfortable in any social situation. I no longer have a voice in my head criticising/analysing everything I do and say. I feel comfortable being myself and have no urge to alter my behaviour around certain people.

One of my closest friends over the past 2 and a half years has stopped talking to me, he won't even say "hello" if we pass each other in the street. His girlfriend will still greet me however. It feels like I've done something to seriously offend/anger him, except I haven't. At first I was puzzled and couldn't stop thinking to myself "What have I done? Why doesn't he like me anymore?", now I simply don't care.

There were a couple of girls on my mind that I was seeing in the past. I couldn't stop thinking about these past relationships and really missed being with them. I have no love (or hate) for these people anymore, just indifference.

I'm currently studying at university and in most of my classes we have to form groups and work on a particular task. In the last three instances of group work I naturally assumed the role of leader, delegated tasks to people, managed to get people talking, and then the other group members expect me to present our findings to the rest of the class. When the group is discussing the person talking is looking at me most of the time.

In one of those groups I said a few random things and one of the girls kept laughing at what I was saying, and then at the end of the tutorial she insisted that "we should form the same group every time". I met the same girl in one of my other classes, she was sitting up the front and glanced back at me a few times. Then during the break of the class I went outside to smoke a cigarette and she touched my arm and suggested that we skip class and get coffee instead, I was hungry so I took her to lunch. During this lunch she invited me to dinner, to go out clubbing with her and her friends, she said we should go to the gym together (lol), and she insisted that I should always sit next to her in class because she's "sooo lonely". I added her on facebook and she was "liking" content from well in the past so I trust that she gave my profile a good read haha.

When I first saw this girl her beauty was very distracting and to be honest I never expected to get so much attention from her so quickly. In the past if a girl I like shows interest in me I would become somewhat obsessed with her and would become attached very easily. This time around I'm completely indifferent and would prefer to explore her social circle before getting into anything.

One of my friends keeps coming to me for relationship advice, although he probably has more experience than me lol, he probably just doesn't know that. Whenever I give him some advice he seems reassured, I think I've helped him get through some problems over the past couple of weeks.

In general I just feel more positive, I won't catch a negative thought passing through my head. I don't care what people think about me and I'm happy being myself. I'm forming new friendships and letting go of the past. I have no sense that anyone is superior or inferior to me, I truly believe that we are all equal.

I can't remember any dreams lately. One of the nights during stage two my computer crashed over night so I'll add on an extra day just to be safe. Oh and by the way I discontinued ASC during stage 1 of AM - I found it really hard to get a decent amount of exposure during the day so decided to just focus on AM.

I'll keep updating this journal every 2 weeks - 1 month.

RE: AM2011 and ASC Journal - Spiral - 08-19-2012

You're having good results. You must be very accepting of the subliminals or you've just been naturally comfortable with alot of things including your self prior to using alpha. Have you done any other type of self improvement work before?