Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

Alpha Male Journal - Morgul - 04-01-2012

Hi all!

This is my first post here, so I'll do a short introduction of my persona:

29 years old man, virgin, good looking, some blockages regarding women, not going out of the house often, experience with self development and self awakening, some connection to Higher Self, nice magnetics (easily noticeable amongst people, nothing to do with looks), easily stared to from a distance by women (but they rarely smile while doing this), shortage of female friends in person, easy to relate well with most people...

I'm on Day 2 of applying Alpha/Dominant Male 5.0 program. My reports for these two days:

Day 1: I listened to the ultrasonic version of Stage 1 of the program during the day, for around 4 hours with speakers. I can hear these kind of high frequencies... it sounds similar to those anti-cockroach ultrasound making machines. I realized it's talk, talk, talk, all the time! No pauses between sentences?!

Later, I listened to the ocean masked version with earphones for one hour more. And I left it all ready to play this version later, in the night, with speakers while I sleep.

Changes in me I noticed: excitement, openness to what I was going to receive from the program, more calm demeanor, acceptance of my current stage of development regarding to being in relation to women, confirmations (intuition) that the program will serve me well... as I wasn't totally consciously sure of that Smile

Day 2: I'll consider the first night in the program as Day 2. I listened to the masked recording for around 5 hours while sleeping. I was way more aware of having night dreams... The most impacting one was a dream that might have a meaning, but I still don't know it for sure: there was a tame falcon and a tame white pigeon, they played together a game where one flied away and the other caught it in flight... each time they caught each other, the one that was escaping from the other always lost a feather. When I first looked, the pigeon was almost with no feathers, and the falcon feathers were fine... but when I checked later, it was the opposite.

During my day I've listened to the same recording with earphones, for five hours more. I'll stop before I make 12 hours, to follow the instructions.

Changes I noticed: Some feelings came to surface, I was aware of them and I was careful to not react from them. I could identify them as melancholy, loneliness and boredness. In my past I used to run away from these kind of feelings, and I noticed today I unconsciously began doing something non-important to distract my mind from them... As the feelings were building up in me, getting stronger, I realized I should stop running from them, and do something to release them. And so I did Smile No need to keep these charges for long.

That's all for now Wink

RE: Alpha Male Journal - RainbowAbyss - 04-01-2012

Hey man,
what are your goals for the program..?
Welcome, and good luck!

RE: Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 04-01-2012

Welcome, Morgul! Thanks for taking the time to start a journal.

Quote:I can hear these kind of high frequencies... it sounds similar to those anti-cockroach ultrasound making machines. I realized it's talk, talk, talk, all the time! No pauses between sentences?!

You kidding? I don't even have time to breathe! lol Wink Are you asking because you just expected that, or because you have used other subliminals in the past that had pauses between sentences?

No, there is no pause between anything in my subliminals. You will only find pauses that you can identify as being between individual sentences in what I call "Gen 0 technology". That is, subliminals made that way are typically built in the same way they were made back in the 60's, 70's and 80's. At that point, SOME subliminals producers began making their stuff more modern. My stuff is not 0th Generation. I am building mine 4+ generations down the road from that, but it would not surprise me to find that some people still make their subliminals in Gen 0 style.

RE: Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 04-02-2012

From what I've heard, Morgul used to make his own Wink

Welcome, man!

Ryan

RE: Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 04-02-2012

(04-02-2012, 08:46 AM)Ryan Wrote: From what I've heard, Morgul used to make his own Wink

Welcome, man!

Ryan

Very interesting! I don't see that too often!

RE: Alpha Male Journal - Morgul - 04-02-2012

(04-01-2012, 11:34 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Hey man,
what are your goals for the program..?
Welcome, and good luck!

Mainly, to let go of the invisible barriers between women and me! Smile

Secondly, to be clear also on other areas of my life, specially the stronger energy drains... as it seems when I'm not affected by them, I tend to do the right things with ease, and practically without effort.

(04-01-2012, 02:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: You kidding? I don't even have time to breathe!

Hahaha! Tongue

(04-02-2012, 10:24 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-02-2012, 08:46 AM)Ryan Wrote: From what I've heard, Morgul used to make his own Wink

Welcome, man!

Ryan

Very interesting! I don't see that too often!

Haha, yeah... I played them in loop with very low volume, no masking or frequency modulation. Not just my own, also the ones from Cory Skyy's Magnetic Mindset program. And I followed the rule of leaving silence between sentences Tongue I thought it was required so the subconscious mind can receive it with clarity, that's why I was a bit shocked about your subliminals... but I trust it's all fine and good Wink

Now my report for...

Day 3: Between sleep time and awake time, I received around 9 hours of exposition to the subliminals. Again, I had lots of dreams while the subliminals were playing, including a dream where I was listening to the subliminals in bed, hahaha... but it was in one of the previous houses where I lived in, and the background audio had lots of sea bird sounds, not just the sound of the waves. During that dream, some issues were coming to surface, and I was releasing them from inside the dream, that's really cool Smile And on another dream, I was leading a group of people, hehehe Cool

Both today and yesterday, I ended up my days tired. I had a warning message on this in another dream last night, where I saw my face and I had big black marks below my eyes (no idea if there's a word for that in English, that's called "ojeras" in Spanish). My experience tells me that voices playing in the background (masked or not), make me stay in light dreaming state more than usual. That has pros and cons...

Pros: I get way more chances to apply consciousness on dreaming state, to take control of the dreams or just observe them from a detached state, playing with keeping conscious power on them, etc. This way I build connections between both night-dreaming and day-dreaming realities, which come really handy at times: such as changing/affecting this reality as easily as in night-dreams, or switching my point of perception here to a dream-like conscious experiencer, where nothing really matters that much.

Cons: I don't rest all I could, as I don't get much into deeper states of sleep, such as the no-dreams sleep.

Despite the pros... I'll keep the night subliminal training below 8 hours most days. The current maximum charge level of the rechargeable batteries I use on my portable mp3 player automatically helps me with this Big Grin

RE: Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 04-02-2012

I've been tired a lot when I begin the sub too man. Esp. with WM for some reason. But, your brain usually adjusts within a month or 2.

Ryan

RE: Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 04-02-2012

Quote:Haha, yeah... I played them in loop with very low volume, no masking or frequency modulation.

So what you're doing isn't technically making subliminals, then.

Quote:And I followed the rule of leaving silence between sentences Tongue I thought it was required so the subconscious mind can receive it with clarity, that's why I was a bit shocked about your subliminals... but I trust it's all fine and good Wink

The rule of thumb for leaving silence between statements is a good one, if you follow that line of building methodology. My research has revealed many things about the subconscious that are either apparently otherwise not known yet, or are currently dismissed as not being true by the "establishment". If you build a subliminal the right way, spaces are not necessary. But I doubt you'll find anyone else who knows what the right way is. Wink

Quote:Now my report for...

Day 3: Between sleep time and awake time, I received around 9 hours of exposition to the subliminals. Again, I had lots of dreams while the subliminals were playing

Dream activation is a sure sign they're affecting your subconscious mind.

Quote:Both today and yesterday, I ended up my days tired. I had a warning message on this in another dream tonight, where I saw my face and I had big black marks below my eyes (no idea if there's a word for that in English, that's called "ojeras" in Spanish). My experience tells me that voices playing in the background (masked or not), make me stay in light dreaming state more than usual.

The brain/mind must acclimate to the "carpet bombing" technique I use. It forces your brain to work more than usual, and takes some time to get used to. This will pass after a few days to a week, as your mind becomes used to the new input load.

That does not mean they are forcing your brain to stay in low Alpha or high Theta. It just means your brain isn't used to this level of stimulation during sleep yet. As I said, this will pass.

Quote:Despite the pros... I'll keep the night subliminal training below 8 hours most days. The current maximum charge level of the rechargeable batteries I use on my portable mp3 player automatically helps me with this Big Grin

It's designed to be useful any time. Night play is suggested as a way to get exposure time without having to fiddle with it during what may otherwise be a busy day. As long as you get enough hours per day, you're good.

RE: Alpha Male Journal - Javier Gerardo - 04-03-2012

I can't wait to try AM 5.0 too. But I guess I have to wait until I finished with Remove Negativity Within.

Good Luck Morgul. Keep us posted on your journal and updates! Smile

RE: Alpha Male Journal - Morgul - 04-03-2012

(04-02-2012, 02:36 PM)Ryan Wrote: I've been tired a lot when I begin the sub too man. Esp. with WM for some reason. But, your brain usually adjusts within a month or 2.

Oh, that's common thing, then... Good to know it will change for good later on Smile

(04-02-2012, 05:38 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Haha, yeah... I played them in loop with very low volume, no masking or frequency modulation.

So what you're doing isn't technically making subliminals, then.

Then I only made subliminals for dream control, for those I used the high pitch modulation technique. I only managed to make them really silent to me by chance, with bad parameters... I wondered if I got it right, so I opened it with Audacity and there it was... silent track Big Grin Then I understood they can only be made "silent for most people", but not for me :p

(04-02-2012, 05:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: Dream activation is a sure sign they're affecting your subconscious mind.

Yeah, the same thing happened to me also when using the Shen healing technique... I knew it was doing something in me because, whenever I used it before sleeping, I had lots of dreams during that night.

(04-02-2012, 05:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: The brain/mind must acclimate to the "carpet bombing" technique I use. It forces your brain to work more than usual, and takes some time to get used to. This will pass after a few days to a week, as your mind becomes used to the new input load.

That does not mean they are forcing your brain to stay in low Alpha or high Theta. It just means your brain isn't used to this level of stimulation during sleep yet. As I said, this will pass.

Okay, so as I get used to the stimulation, I'll be able to rest better during my sleep, nice.

(04-03-2012, 12:07 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: Good Luck Morgul. Keep us posted on your journal and updates! Smile

Thank you, Javier. Yeah, I'll keep you all posted periodically.

Day 4: Last night I had 10 hours of exposure during my sleep, hahaha, I slept 11 hours :p I had two more during day time, and that made 12 for today, yay! Today, when I was outside, at a time I noticed all women paying attention to me, lol... I missed this kind of reactions in them, haha Tongue With one old woman, the eye contact felt intimidating to me, so I broke it. Few minutes later, at another place, women seemed again to not care about me. I also notice these days that I'm switching often between freedom state of feeling (more alpha, calm, confident and trusting) and blocked state of feeling in relation to women (like I can't have it, nervousness, neediness and sadness). Healing this is a must!

RE: Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 04-03-2012

It's only Day 4, man! It'll come. Smile

RE: Alpha Male Journal - Morgul - 04-05-2012

Day 5: I had around 12 hours of exposure to the subliminals. During my sleep, I intuitively felt a big openness around my sexuality, the thoughts said this was the biggest sexual openness I've ever had... and it felt like that Tongue During the day I noticed again that I'm way more focused (automatically, just naturally, without even needing to put intention on focusing better) on what has to be done, and I make it happen easily and elegantly. At the super market I felt once again at ease, really calm and confident, carefree, in the moment, socially open, happy, smiling and laughing easily... checking out the girls there that I liked, apparently without any neediness and without worrying about them. Later, an old family issue came up once again... I've struggled with this one for long... Because of issues like this one showing up, I stopped my self improvement work several times already in my past, even when I was having really lovable results. I thought about quitting... but my intuition encouraged me to keep at it, to just continue with the subliminals. I took responsibility for the cause of the issue and I had at least part of it released.

Day 6: Around 12 hours of subliminal training again. Many disgusting feelings have come up, such as neediness, self doubt, frustration, unfairness, lack of deservingness... behind them there were old beliefs that were supporting them. Again, my intuition said: keep at it! So I follow humbly. The feelings lost power soon. On the positive side, I realize I'm getting more and more comfortable talking to other people, and being close to them feels better. I seem to be caring less whether women are checking me out, paying attention to me, liking me or not.

Shannon... do you realize your work is literally making this world a better one??? You're not only positively affecting your clients, but the whole reality, people and situations around us! I think I can easily reach a point where I'm afraid my gratitude won't be able to express how much grateful I am to you!!! Honestly Smile

RE: Alpha Male Journal - Benjamin - 04-05-2012

Yeah this definately triggers deeper stuff to come up, which usually means because it is coming up it is being let go.

Sounds like your getting some awesome results. Smile

It's good to see a journal on Alpha 5.0, I don't think there are any others yet.

-Ben

RE: Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 04-05-2012

(04-05-2012, 03:06 PM)Morgul Wrote: Shannon... do you realize your work is literally making this world a better one??? You're not only positively affecting your clients, but the whole reality, people and situations around us! I think I can easily reach a point where I'm afraid my gratitude won't be able to express how much grateful I am to you!!! Honestly Smile

That's kind of the point. Wink