Subliminal Talk
Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries (/Thread-Reflections-of-Charm-My-Sex-Magnet-3-Diaries)

Pages: 1 2 3

Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 05-19-2024

Hello, I've started the SM3 program about a week ago.

Day 2:
I already felt a bit better about myself, and the world seemed brighter.

Day 3:
A coworker showed some obvious interest. She did already when I was using the AM6 program, but now I am nicer and more conversational, so the flirtation was possible. She is young and beautiful, but I am not willing or able to do anything with coworkers because of the company's policies. So, she is out of the question.

Day 4:
I had two different women in their 60s, on two separate occasions, look at me as if I were an alien. Their mouths were open, and they seemed mesmerized but did not say anything. It was weird and funny at the same time. 

A different young, beautiful coworker stood too close to me while I was sitting at my desk, making me feel uncomfortable. She never did anything like that before. She has a boyfriend, and again, I am not allowed to engage with someone on my team unless they leave the team.
Not that I really want to; I aim to attract women in public places to have more options. 
But these incidents provide a picture of what is happening. These two girls were a bit attracted to me beforehand; now, I think they are a bit more attracted. It's a nice indicator.

Going out on Day 4 was bad. 
My friends are now twice as fluid in the way they talk and have less approach anxiety. Women look at them and do not want to talk to me (which was the opposite for me before starting subliminal programs). 
So now it's a double resistance: I used to be better, and now they are having the party, not me. 
More resistance came when they said to me over the past few months (while using AM6): "Man, you used to be different. You're not fun, and you even made some of the girls we talked to uncomfortable. WTF?!"

I have to say, these guys are hard-on players looking for women, not mature men who have their lives together. Even though some of them are older than me, they have many different mental problems. 
They will pursue anything that's possible. 

Day 5:
Had some crazy dreams.
In one of them I fell in love with my Ex who broke my heart.
We cried and hugged each other.
It felt really good.

I will report more in the future.

Before the SM3 program, some background:

Using Alpha Male, I didn't have the success I was looking for with women. 
Although some girls at work flirted with me, the girls outside of work did not. 
I felt too serious instead of fun and carefree. 

I used to have a lot of success before AM6 by using affirmations.:
Before using Subliminals,
I had girls flirting and sometimes wanting to have sex with me immediately! 
I had girls buying me dinners and drinks.
And inviting me to their places.
Things happened out of nowhere! It was like a dream.

When talking to women in bars, my friends were jealous because every time they approached girls, the girls didn't want to talk to them—they wanted to talk to me. 
I had a few girls approach me and had sex with many women during my journey of using affirmations. 
To the point where it was sometimes too much to handle. 
I also felt that most women just wanted to have sex without anything else. I didn't like that.

So, I started doing affirmations like "women fall in love with me." So then, interestingly, a few of these hookups fell in love too strongly, it seemed, and I even had a girlfriend for a few months.

Going back before using the affirmations as I did: 
I meditated every day (and still do) and had two long-term relationships lasting 2 years each. We were deeply in love and had great relationships until the last one broke my heart in the worst way possible. 
Since then, I've just been hooking up with different girls, hoping to find Miss Right. 
I do want to settle down at some point, but first, I should work on my ability to attract without affirmations.

So why do I want to use a subliminal program if I had so much success using affirmations to the point I could teach the stuff?

Using affirmations every day for at least an hour, if not two, is really demanding and can become repetitive.

When I stopped, the effects faded. 
So, I would like to use subliminals to achieve the same results on a subconscious level, and hopefully in a better way. 
To this day, I haven't seen subliminals perform better than I could on a conscious level. 
However, I take this as a subconscious fear rather than an impossibility. 
If I'm wrong, I'll return to affirmations and leave the whole subliminals thing behind.
But I have a feeling by the journals I've read, that some subliminal programs can do a lot more.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 05-19-2024

Another thing I've noticed: I have a hot neighbor. She's young, beautiful, probably a 7. I've never talked to her, and it's very rare that I see her. People here usually use their cars.
For some odd—or perhaps not so odd hehe —reason, every time I go out or come back with my car, she is coming back home, and we see each other.
Usually, I'm inside the car.
We've never exchanged a word.
Not even a smile.

Her dad and I have had issues in the past. A few years ago, her dad scratched my car with a rock because I unintentionally parked in a way that bothered him.
He could just ask me to move it but he didn't.
When I confronted him, he denied the whole thing, acting like a thug.
Since then, I've wanted to scratch his much more expensive car, but I never did.
I'm trying to be better than that.
I don't want to do it anymore but I am still angry with him.

We buried the hatchet, and now we say hi to each other. He even gave me a gift once as a gesture of goodwill, I am thankful for that.

Maybe I'll be able to say hi to his daughter.
It's not like I'm trying to and I don't feel comfortable to.
Again I rather meet women I don't know.

It's very interesting to see her manifesting in my life every day for the past week.
Before starting SM3, I saw her only once every three months. Odd.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - StridingStrider - 05-19-2024

Good luck, and I look forward to reading your journey.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 05-19-2024

(05-19-2024, 01:08 AM)StridingStrider Wrote: Good luck, and I look forward to reading your journey.

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your kind wishes and for following my journey. 
I must confess that this initial run might not yield the best results, as both Shannon and I believe I harbor a subconscious resistance to success when using subliminals for attracting women. 
It may be necessary for me to revisit AM6 and perhaps undertake a program designed to release fears before I can achieve the full success I seek.

Nonetheless, I am optimistic and eager to share some intriguing stories along the way. 
Stay tuned for more updates.

With gratitude,

Topaz

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Frosted - 05-19-2024

Good luck man! I’m excited to see the ups and downs of your journey!

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 05-20-2024

(05-19-2024, 10:32 PM)Frosted Wrote: Good luck man! I’m excited to see the ups and downs of your journey!
Thank you man!

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Topaz - 05-26-2024

I’m nearing the 14th day of Stage 1, yet the enchantment with women hasn’t fully manifested.

My advances still meet with cold indifference when I approach.

Rarely, I think I glimpse some interested looks, but they remain elusive.

My dreams have been a tempest of wild weirdness.

I do feel incredibly tired and hornier than usual, but intriguingly, I am not needy.

There’s a simmering sexual frustration, but it doesn’t consume me.

I continue this seductive journey, anticipating when the magic of Stage 1 will finally take hold and weave its charm.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Sky - 05-26-2024

(05-26-2024, 06:07 AM)Topaz Wrote: I’m nearing the 14th day of Stage 1, yet the enchantment with women hasn’t fully manifested.

I do feel incredibly tired and hornier than usual, but intriguingly, I am not needy.

I continue this seductive journey, anticipating when the magic of Stage 1 will finally take hold and weave its charm.

I really want to run women magnet when I finish AM6, but by then I think 6G is estimated to be finished. If 6G is finished, I'll have to evaluate in October if I want to run ASC, or run women magnet by then. My gut is telling me to run women magnet by then, and then run ASC, but we'll see.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Benjamin - 05-26-2024

Stage 1 is more a 'clearing' stage, similar to AM6.

On WM I was getting frustrated the first few stages, though I did notice some things like connecting better with women and women wanting to hook me up with other women, one I talked to at the gym, another one her daughter. Working in a pub one girl was trying to hook me up with her friend, but she was the one talking to me and seemed happy whereas the friend was standoffish.

But it wasn't until stage 3 when things started really happening, so it takes some time.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Sky - 05-26-2024

(05-26-2024, 05:51 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Stage 1 is more a 'clearing' stage, similar to AM6.

On WM I was getting frustrated the first few stages, though I did notice some things like connecting better with women and women wanting to hook me up with other women, one I talked to at the gym, another one her daughter. Working in a pub one girl was trying to hook me up with her friend, but she was the one talking to me and seemed happy whereas the friend was standoffish.

But it wasn't until stage 3 when things started really happening, so it takes some time.

Thank you for the insight, Benjamin! Really good to know!

(05-26-2024, 05:51 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Stage 1 is more a 'clearing' stage, similar to AM6.

Thank you for the insight!

(05-26-2024, 01:55 PM)Sky Wrote:
(05-26-2024, 06:07 AM)Topaz Wrote: I’m nearing the 14th day of Stage 1, yet the enchantment with women hasn’t fully manifested.

I really want to run women magnet when I finish AM6, but by then I think 6G is estimated to be finished. If 6G is finished, I'll have to evaluate in October if I want to run ASC, or run women magnet by then. My gut is telling me to run women magnet by then, and then run ASC, but we'll see.

I have no experience with WM2 but I've read some journals.
By the journals of others, it looks like it's a very underated 6 stager!

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Frosted - 05-26-2024

You’re talking about WM1 if I remember correctly? I think you also did an SM2 run way back in the day.

RE: Reflections of Charm: My Sex Magnet 3 Diaries - Benjamin - 05-27-2024

It was WM2. I did start SM, I think version 1 but not sure. But I only got 1 or 2 stages in.