Subliminal Talk
MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try (/Thread-MLS-4-0-5-75-6G-Second-Try)

Pages: 1 2

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 03-30-2023

(03-30-2023, 04:01 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
(03-29-2023, 03:49 PM)Sky Wrote: @Benjamin I met a girl on a dating app that I really like and that likes me back. Should I just keep dating her in the hopes that ARL will attract her consistently into my life or see if it attracts someone else? We went on one date.

I can't really answer that as it's up to you. She could be a manifestation of the program if it happened after you started it, so wouldn't it make sense to see where it goes. Also one date is a bit much to be thinking about settling down with someone basically, not sure if that's the case but i'm getting that impression slightly from your post. I'd just see where it goes.

@Benjamin Thank you! Yeah, I'm a bit hasty when it comes to dating and have high hopes too fast. I think I started talking to her on the dating app before I started ARL, so it's likely not a manifestation.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Yous - 03-30-2023

From my point of view wanting to be alpha is caring about the peoples opinions and maverick is caring about your own opinion, that is what i wanted to mean.

(03-30-2023, 01:19 PM)Frosted Wrote:
(03-29-2023, 11:54 PM)Yous Wrote: Becoming alpha is more of an outward focus and Maverick is more of an inward focus. You can read the product page carefully to clear up any doubts. Maverick is focused on living in the present and finding your true potential and accepting yourself regardless of what others do or think, it doesn't matter if you are alpha or beta.

Nah, becoming Alpha is an internal process as well.

@Sky  AM7 hasn’t come out yet, and Shannon may say something different, but from my understanding you’d probably want to run AM7 first. Also, Shannon said the only program that conflicts with Maverick is the unreleased DMSI 4.

From what I’ve gathered, unless everything in your life is at least an 8/10, then running Maverick is a waste of time. From what I’ve seen of your journals, you’ll want to focus on your foundation more before running something like Maverick. For this I recommend OGSF 5.9G or any latest healing subliminal. I don’t recommend using AM6 as it’s pretty outdated. I personally will only use 5.75G or better.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Zane - 04-01-2023

Bro!!! I am usig MLS TOOO Second try...Welcome to the club!

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 04-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 12:06 AM)Zane Wrote: Bro!!! I am usig MLS TOOO Second try...Welcome to the club!

good luck with it! I am on ARL right now. I will go back to MLS eventually.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 04-10-2023

I am starting OGSF tonight. I realize I still have a lot of guilt, shame, and fear removal and healing to do.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 04-14-2023

deleted