Subliminal Talk
MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try (/Thread-MLS-4-0-5-75-6G-Second-Try)

Pages: 1 2

MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 02-10-2023

Hi Everyone,

I'm starting MLS with one loop of tranquilizer. Running both seems to let me fall asleep after running OFv4. I hope the trend continues.

Last night I dreamed about a three headed dragon. Two of the heads were poisoned and the third head was fine and breathing fire trying on the other two heads trying to kill them. I wonder what this signifies.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 02-17-2023

I am 12 days in to MLS 4.0. Just been having vivid dreams every night, but I feel like I'm getting closer to developing a habit of studying. I hope the motivation comes soon.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 02-19-2023

I am on my 14th day of MLS. As I am writing this it's the middle of the night and I can't sleep again on this subliminal. Tranquilizer worked but MLS inevitably wakes me up in the middle of the night and I can't fall asleep. Do you have any solutions on the matter? I am starting to catch a cold I think and feel weak and sleep deprived. My sleep has lessened on each night of my ON days of listening MLS. At first, I would mostly get a full nights rest for the first 8 days of listening, but as each day went by I would go to sleep around 10 something and wake up at 5am-ish every morning.

On my last 4 days of rest and then 2 days of listening on my second cycle, listening has become even more difficult. Especially today.

This is my second cycle of MLS and day 2 of listening.

I think my studying habits have gotten slightly better, but I think MLS needs to be remade at some point. I've run OFv4 for 7 months as the minimum required time and while I think my fears were reduced and I made strides in self improvement, I still haven't been able to overcome my issues with studying and the sleep barrier on MLS. Would maverick or this self-improvement sub help with being a good fit I wonder. I see maverick as an all-round men's sub that helps with many facets of life and maybe the FRM in it will help far more than the FRM in MLS. Same thought goes with this new self improvement sub.

@Shannon Would the self improvement subliminal help with studying? I ask because you mentioned a family member of yours who is 17 years old is studying even though he never really tried to do as often before.

Edit: I tried using MLS for a hour during the day and I solved a coding problem. I'm pretty happy. I'll experiment during the day with 1 or 2 loops per day and tranquilizer B only at night and see if I sleep.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 03-08-2023

I've been running MLS a few loops a day for almost a month and I've completely shifted focus from when I was on OFv4. On OFv4, I was relaxed all the time and didn't study at all. Now, I'm actually able to study and enjoy the focus of studying on MLS. After running MLS for 4 months, would it be good to run OGSF 5.9G before running AM6 or should I just run OFv4 for one month and keep cycling between OFv4 and other subliminals I want to run?

I still want to run an AM program whether that be AM6 or AM7. I'm waiting until AM7 comes out. I ran OFv4 for 7 months and I think it helped a lot and is probably helping with my MLS run according to my brother. I'm trying to become a more grounded person and relaxed and comfortable with myself while achieving my goals. I want to prepare myself for Maverick eventually, but I think I would need to run OGSF and AM6 or AM7, and continue growing until I am ready for Maverick which is like level 2 or level 3.

I could also run MLS 3 times in a row with a six week break in-between as instructed by the instructions. All I can say is I'm really happy with how far I have come in life. I'm applying for a masters in analytics program and plan to defer whatever school I get into to next fall. In that time, I'm trying to study but also grow my self-mastery and find my girlfriend and be self-aware enough to recognize my own desires and feelings that help me gauge my decisions better.

Edit: lol, I just remembered I'm going to run ARL probably after MLS.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 03-19-2023

I think MLS is working. I think I finally found the right volume and am getting closer to the number of loops that is optimal for me. I'm running the volume at 75% on my phone, and about 3 loops a day and potentially 4 if I can handle it.

@Shannon Will 6G's version of MLS be able to overcome people's sleep issues with playing it at night and go further with improving focus and intellect for learning? That would be a game changer.

@Shannon Also, AM7 won't conflict with Maverick's goals right? I plan to run AM7 when it comes out. I want to run Maverick too, but I want to grow at the rate that is proper for me. So for instance, if I ran Maverick first and then AM7, would that be okay? Or vice versa?

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 03-20-2023

So I've done some deep thinking about what I really want. I'm going to run ARL in one or weeks after a break from MLS. I can always go back to MLS if need be. For now, I'll take studying into my own hands and let Attract Romantic Love do its thing. Hopefully it works.

@Shannon if you have any advice regarding ARL or your own experience with attracting romantic love in your life, I'd love to hear it. Thanks.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 03-22-2023

I finally bought ARL! I'm going to start running it tonight! Once I finish ARL, it's probably back to MLS for me. I hope MLS 6G will be made soon sometime in 2024 as I'm deferring my school admission for a year.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 03-29-2023

@Benjamin I met a girl on a dating app that I really like and that likes me back. Should I just keep dating her in the hopes that ARL will attract her consistently into my life or see if it attracts someone else? We went on one date.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Yous - 03-29-2023

(03-19-2023, 02:23 PM)Sky Wrote: I think MLS is working. I think I finally found the right volume and am getting closer to the number of loops that is optimal for me. I'm running the volume at 75% on my phone, and about 3 loops a day and potentially 4 if I can handle it.

@Shannon Will 6G's version of MLS be able to overcome people's sleep issues with playing it at night and go further with improving focus and intellect for learning? That would be a game changer.

@Shannon Also, AM7 won't conflict with Maverick's goals right? I plan to run AM7 when it comes out. I want to run Maverick too, but I want to grow at the rate that is proper for me. So for instance, if I ran Maverick first and then AM7, would that be okay? Or vice versa?

Becoming alpha is more of an outward focus and Maverick is more of an inward focus. You can read the product page carefully to clear up any doubts. Maverick is focused on living in the present and finding your true potential and accepting yourself regardless of what others do or think, it doesn't matter if you are alpha or beta.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 03-30-2023

(03-29-2023, 11:54 PM)Yous Wrote:
(03-19-2023, 02:23 PM)Sky Wrote: I think MLS is working. I think I finally found the right volume and am getting closer to the number of loops that is optimal for me. I'm running the volume at 75% on my phone, and about 3 loops a day and potentially 4 if I can handle it.

Becoming alpha is more of an outward focus and Maverick is more of an inward focus. You can read the product page carefully to clear up any doubts. Maverick is focused on living in the present and finding your true potential and accepting yourself regardless of what others do or think, it doesn't matter if you are alpha or beta.

Thanks for the info!

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Frosted - 03-30-2023

Nah, becoming Alpha is an internal process as well.

@Sky AM7 hasn’t come out yet, and Shannon may say something different, but from my understanding you’d probably want to run AM7 first. Also, Shannon said the only program that conflicts with Maverick is the unreleased DMSI 4.

From what I’ve gathered, unless everything in your life is at least an 8/10, then running Maverick is a waste of time. From what I’ve seen of your journals, you’ll want to focus on your foundation more before running something like Maverick. For this I recommend OGSF 5.9G or any latest healing subliminal. I don’t recommend using AM6 as it’s pretty outdated. I personally will only use 5.75G or better.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Benjamin - 03-30-2023

(03-29-2023, 03:49 PM)Sky Wrote: @Benjamin I met a girl on a dating app that I really like and that likes me back. Should I just keep dating her in the hopes that ARL will attract her consistently into my life or see if it attracts someone else? We went on one date.

I can't really answer that as it's up to you. She could be a manifestation of the program if it happened after you started it, so wouldn't it make sense to see where it goes. Also one date is a bit much to be thinking about settling down with someone basically, not sure if that's the case but i'm getting that impression slightly from your post. I'd just see where it goes.

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Sky - 03-30-2023

(03-30-2023, 01:19 PM)Frosted Wrote:
(03-29-2023, 11:54 PM)Yous Wrote: Becoming alpha is more of an outward focus and Maverick is more of an inward focus. You can read the product page carefully to clear up any doubts. Maverick is focused on living in the present and finding your true potential and accepting yourself regardless of what others do or think, it doesn't matter if you are alpha or beta.

Nah, becoming Alpha is an internal process as well.

@Sky  AM7 hasn’t come out yet, and Shannon may say something different, but from my understanding you’d probably want to run AM7 first. Also, Shannon said the only program that conflicts with Maverick is the unreleased DMSI 4.

From what I’ve gathered, unless everything in your life is at least an 8/10, then running Maverick is a waste of time. From what I’ve seen of your journals, you’ll want to focus on your foundation more before running something like Maverick. For this I recommend OGSF 5.9G or any latest healing subliminal. I don’t recommend using AM6 as it’s pretty outdated. I personally will only use 5.75G or better.

@Frosted , I feel like I'm on the right track and that you partially read my mind. I am thinking of running OGSF 5.9G and was planning to run AM6 after that, but after reading your post, I'll run OGSF 5.9G and run AM7 after once it comes out. I just need to finish ARL first because I want to attract a person into my life that is (as cliche and awkward as it sounds) my romantic lover.

Thank you for the insight! Smile

RE: MLS 4.0 5.75.6G Second Try - Benjamin - 03-30-2023

You're using Maverick so you know the vibe of that better than me, but becoming Alpha definately isn't an external focus. It's also very much internal which then may be replicated externally through your body, bodylanguage, vibe and such. Think about people who are trying really hard to act tough but are full of shit compared to someone who legitimately have a vibe of "don't fuck with me". Experienced people can easily see through the first one.

I also don't think the question of what's the difference between these programs is adequately answered on the page.