Subliminal Talk
Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aces High: A Maverick Journal (/Thread-Aces-High-A-Maverick-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Duke.Togo - 10-26-2022

Current life theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTwp1sgUJrM

Before I get into my experiences with the sub, I wanted to start with talking about my song selection for my current life theme.  Flamenco Sketches was the last track on Miles Davis's Kind of Blue album.  An album that has had many, many accolades given to it.  It is revered as one of the greatest, if not greatest, Jazz Album.  It ranked number 12 on a Rolling Stone's 500 greatest albums of all time list.  And in many ways, it redefined what Jazz is and shaped what its come to be.  It was also a departure for Miles and really created the birth of his more esoteric music.  In essence, it was a defining moment for Miles.  And he put the best of the best on this album, including John Coltrane, Julian Adderley, Bill Evans, Paul Chambers, and Jimmy Cobb.  It was the dream team of Jazz, and the only one who could have put a session like this down in recording history is Miles.  Because Miles Davis was many things, he was an icon, a musical genius, and most of all, he was a Maverick... 

Which brings me to my own experiences.  I chose the name of the journal based on one of my favorite Metal tracks, Aces High by Iron Maiden, for those of you old school metal heads on the forum, but, that song didn't really fit my experience.  

So, what can I share with you about Maverick.  How about I start from the beginning.  Shannon and I connected late July of this year and he told me he had an interesting experimental sub he had been working on for a long time.  He only gave me three pieces of information. 

1. It's a Mens only Sub. 
2. It is completely unrelated to any other sub in IML's catalog. 
3. This sub has no training wheels.    

And then he asked if I was interested in testing it out.  I don't think I've ever said hell yes to anything as fast before in my life.  

With that, began my journey with Maverick.  And what a journey it has been.  Now, before I go into my own experiences with the sub, there are a few things I've realized since testing it out, and have had many conversations with Shannon about as well.  And I wanted to at least put that out there for anyone else who will be using the sub. 

The very definition of what a Maverick is, is someone that is independent minded and tends to walk to the beat of their own drum.  They forego the rules and expectations of the world around them, and instead be who they want to be.  And history is littered with such characters.  Henry Ford, Howard Hughes, Picasso, Miles Davis, Hugh Hefner, Steve Jobs, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Richard Branson, Jeff Bezos, Jay-Z, Elon Musk, etc... Regardless of what you think of these people as individuals, they all share the common thread of following their own path and doing their own thing, which is what made them stand out and brought them incredible success in their own lives.  And why they are each mavericks.  This is what the sub is ultimately designed to do for the listener.  

This is what everyone approaching this sub should keep in mind.  It means that for each of you running this sub, the changes that occur and the experiences that become manifest into your reality, will align with who you are and indicate for you, who you are becoming.  I do feel like there will be some things that everyone who uses the sub will see as commonality.  But I won't speak to those points here, because, again, I don't want my experiences to be the de facto standard for everyone else.  However, that being said, I wouldn't be surprised at all if we all share experiences of a similar vein.  

So what have I experienced.  First, this is the smoothest sub I have ever used, period.  I don't get any headaches on it, didn't have any resistance, it was just seamless for me.  Which is the first time I can really say that about any sub I have used.  

Maverick is also a sub I didn't need a lot of exposure too, and that became evident within my first few listens.  On average now, I listen to half a loop twice a week, for a grand total listening time of 1 hour a week.  This is a very dense sub, and I do feel that, because of the way I feel when I listen.  I feel like there is a lot of information coming in, but again, it's not overwhelming.  I just naturally knew that less is more, and I came to that conclusion with time.  So, I wouldn't recommend anyone to bomb themselves with this and spend countless hours.  It'll do its thing, changes are subtle and they come about naturally.  It's only when you stop to look back at the 30 day mark, 60 day mark, 90 day mark that you realize how much has actually changed for you.  

After my first 30 or so days on the sub, I realized I no longer had any desire to drink.  Now, I'm a social drinker in general, but I just realized I didn't need to do that at all.  Along with that, I became very conscious of what I spend my time on.  I run two startups plus I have a full-time role as a C Level Executive for a Financial Institution that manages over 100 Billion Dollars.  Time is not something I have a lot of.  So when I did have down time previously, I'd typically numb myself with bad movies or something else to zombie me and shut that lovely mind of mine down.  And somewhere around the time that I decided to stop socially drinking, I also realized that the TV I watch, the music I listen to, pretty much anything I expose myself to can either have a positive effect or a negative effect.  I can't tell you how many times I have regurgitated some witty line from a movie because I thought it sounded good.  And then I found myself asking why?  Why am I parroting someone else?  And I realized because I'm just absorbing what everyone else is doing, because I am allowing myself to do that.  That led me to try an experiment on myself where I would stop watching any TV or Media in general, and stop listening to music with words in it.  I was initially going to run this experiment for 30 days, but it's been close to 60 now and I have no desire to go back.  Because I don't need that secondary influence in my life.  

And with that change came other changes as well, I started to look physically better, my brain got sharper, I decided to even change my wardrobe up.  Each of those experiences collectively unlocked another stage in my growth, which I didn't think was possible in my mid 40's.  But, apparently I was wrong.  I've made leaps and bounds of progress in my two startups and the people that I am connecting with, the way my network even now is growing, is insane.  I've quite literally met legends in the finance industry that I have the opportunity to work with now.  I've been invited to incredibly exclusive events, traveled to interesting places and have been granted access to some incredibly powerful inner circles.  I'm being vague here, due to the confidential nature of many of these things, all I can say is, I never believed I would have had that access previously.  90 days of Maverick later, that's a normal day in my life now.  And I was already successful before, but there is a point of growth where I am reaching the next level.  

What I can speak to that is referential to my experiences, in a more concrete manner, is that all the people I am now connecting with are also Mavericks in their chosen fields.  The saying birds of a feather flock together never rang so true as it does for me now.  And when I talk about exclusive events, it's not a reality show type of party or anything like that, it's events that exist behind closed doors and really consist of guiding the lines with the power brokers of the world.  I unfortunately can't say more than that, but this should give you a hint of what to expect.  Of how things suddenly start to unfold in your life.  And this is where I say that you need the look back period, because at the time when I was experiencing many of these things or being invited to these types of events, it didn't phase me at all.  I wasn't suddenly overwhelmed with a case of being starstruck or worse yet, contending with imposter syndrome.  It was just natural for me.  Then of course I stop and actually collectively look at where I am, and it's like, how the f*ck did this happen? 

Now, being a Mens only sub, I'm sure a lot of you are wondering, what about the women?  I'll put it this way, I've had my business successes taking up a lot of my time, so much so that I don't necessarily have time for other women.  That being said, I currently have two women who quite literally treat me like a king.  Fancy dinners, sexual dress-up, whatever deviant desire I have they fulfill.  And other women are around the wings as well, waiting for my time, trying to connect with me.  But again, I just don't have the time for them.  

Now, what I will say is this, do not hop on this sub expecting that women will throw themselves at you.  What will happen, and I believe everyone will notice this over time, is sort of a natural progression in your own life.  You start to think for yourself, come to your own realizations, embrace incredible changes, and then suddenly, women start to bask in your glow.  They send you all of the indicators to come over and open them.  You will need to open them and guide the interaction.  But, it becomes very clear, very quickly how attracted they are to you.  Which makes it easier for you to just go in for the move, and then find yourself in a corner somewhere with a woman panting in your ear while both her legs are wrapped around your back.  And that will be a fairly common experience for a lot of men who use this.  Because, the sub is designed to make you your best self, in everything you do.  Literally, everything.  

This is a sub that is best left to run without any expectations because you don't know where it will guide you.  I think the more you try to consciously control the outcome, the harder it will be to get the greatest value out of this.  But, I think with enough time, even if you consciously try to control how you want the sub to perform, eventually you yourself will let go.  Because again, this is designed to integrate with you.  And it will do that.  

But it will do it in a way that makes it authentic to who you are.  It won't transform you into someone else, it will peel the layers back of you, get to your core, and then reinforce that with diamonds and gold.  If your experiences are like mine, you will shine.  You will become the center of attention.  You will find incredible amounts of success.  You will feel your most masculine and sensual.  You will become the most honest, fulfilled, and probably fully realized version of yourself, whatever that means to you at your most core level.  

So, with that, I'll just close out and say enjoy the ride Mavericks.  You're in for the best one of your lives...

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - RTBoss - 10-26-2022

Duke's back!

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Have at ye - 10-26-2022

Looks awesome. Smile Can't wait to see more of it. Sounds like something I'd love to use once I get into a better place mentally, myself!

Glad you enjoyed the experimental ride.

EDIT

Also the music rocks and Aces High rocks as well! \m/

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Shannon - 10-26-2022

(10-26-2022, 12:37 PM)Have at ye Wrote: Looks awesome. Smile Can't wait to see more of it. Sounds like something I'd love to use once I get into a better place mentally, myself!

EDIT

In case you misunderstand, Duke isn't reporting on an experimental.  He's reporting on the results of what will be released.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Have at ye - 10-26-2022

(10-26-2022, 12:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 12:37 PM)Have at ye Wrote: Looks awesome. Smile Can't wait to see more of it. Sounds like something I'd love to use once I get into a better place mentally, myself!

EDIT

In case you misunderstand, Duke isn't reporting on an experimental.  He's reporting on the results of what will be released.

Ah, okay. It wasn't an experimental title, he was a tester of a top-secret title, gotcha.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Shannon - 10-26-2022

(10-26-2022, 12:57 PM)Have at ye Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 12:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:

EDIT

Ah, okay. It wasn't an experimental title, he was a tester of a top-secret title, gotcha.

This is something I've been working on in the background for a long time.  I spent a lot of time refining it, developing it, and trying to achieve specific things.  Keeping it a secret until now was done to prevent anyone from getting their hopes up, if it did not perform.  It seems to do a very good job, as long as you use it properly and don't try to force it to do what you want it to do, but instead allow it to guide you through the necessary adjustments and growth to achieve its goals.  I had to know it worked and what it did without expectations.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Bayern2 - 10-26-2022

The results sound amazing. Fantastic report on this. This is something I am definitely interested in, and it feels like great timing for where I'm at in my life and recent events.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Sky - 10-26-2022

This looks awesome. Can't wait to run it!

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Benjamin - 10-26-2022

Welcome back Duke.

Sounds awesome, and makes me very curious for the description.. but so far it sounds like what i'll be doing next.

Did you also learn how to fly jet fighter planes? Tongue

Top Gun Maverick was my first thought when Shannon mentioned this on his journal yesterday and I wasn't far off. Good movie.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Duke.Togo - 10-26-2022

(10-26-2022, 04:53 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Welcome back Duke.

Sounds awesome, and makes me very curious for the description.. but so far it sounds like what i'll be doing next.

Did you also learn how to fly jet fighter planes? Tongue

Top Gun Maverick was my first thought when Shannon mentioned this on his journal yesterday and I wasn't far off. Good movie.

Thanks Ben, it's nice to be back.  Been a long while. 

I don't want to say much more about the sub right now, as I think it will spoil the surprise and I would rather everyone experience it for themselves.  I will just say that this is by far the most amazing sub I have ever experienced.  Not run, because in my opinion this is unlike any other sub in IML's current catalog, and therefore the rules of engagement are vastly different.  I believe it really will be experiential and unique to every man who will use this. 

Regarding flying the fighter jets, I will say that I had a pretty amazing experience which wasn't actually far off from that.  It was very much in the same vein.  And it happened not too long ago, during my time with Maverick.  Make of that what you will...

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Benjamin - 10-26-2022

Quote:I will just say that this is by far the most amazing sub I have ever experienced.

Sounds awesome. Have you done any other recent programs? Like 5.75g and above?

The hardest part to get my head around is the small amount of listening. To think back in the AM 5.0 days I was trying to do crazy stuff like 20 hours of listening a day. That was too much for that program, but like 30 minutes twice a week is crazy.

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - London1 - 10-27-2022

Will this have FRM in it and is it designed to work for special case users? As in those with abnormal/unbreakable amounts of fear?

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - Sky - 10-27-2022

Hi @Duke.Togo , how would you compare this program to alpha male 5.0 and 6.0?

RE: Aces High: A Maverick Journal - NOMAD - 10-27-2022

Excellent reporting!

I am VERY interested in this sub.