Subliminal Talk
ADHD and Maximum Learning Speed - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: ADHD and Maximum Learning Speed (/Thread-ADHD-and-Maximum-Learning-Speed)

ADHD and Maximum Learning Speed - K-Train - 12-15-2021

ADHD and Maximum Learning Speed

I used Maximum Learning Speed intermittently this past year. The results (at least when the program was working and when I used it correctly) were nothing short of phenomenal. I was able to understand things quickly and I was able to focus intensely at times. Furthermore, I also found that my short-term and long-term memory received a substantial boost. More specifically, my short-term memory had become so much better and it opened up a whole new world for me. I found that with my improved memory, more specifically short-term memory, a lot of the symptoms of ADHD were drastically reduced for me. So of course this got me thinking “Is ADHD as much a subconscious problem as it is a neurological issue”?  As a doctoral student, one of the things that you are taught is that if you are trying to find the source of someone's problem and you give them treatment and that treatment ends up fixing end or severely reducing their symptoms then it’s possible that you've found the source or at least a potential cause for that person's problems.

I know that there's a lot of people besides myself on this form and those who are lurking who would genuinely love for something that doesn't include medication that might be able to reduce the negative effects ADHD has on them. (I want to take this time to say I am in no way advocating for someone to not take medication if they are prescribed it and also I'm not trying to give medical advice as per the rules of this forum).

Getting to the point, here is a list of things that plague me as someone with ADHD and also that MLS either directly or indirectly addresses by the nature of its programming:

• Short Term Memory Issue -  this goes without saying that not having good short-term memory SUCKS.  I cannot tell you how many times someone's told me something and even when I'm looking them dead in the face as they are telling me something I forget it within a couple of seconds. With MLS this issue was severely reduced to where I often didn't need to listen to something more than once or twice before I understood it and could remember it.
  •  Focus - This ties in with short-term memory issues. Obviously, if you're not focused you're not going to be able to remember something as well and the good thing about MLS is that it increases your natural ability to focus. Granted, people with ADHD have a decreased ability to focus regardless so the Improvement here may not seem as drastic to an outsider but believe me, you can tell the difference. I also believe that because MLS increases the user's Natural Curiosity and thirst for knowledge this Works synergistically with my ability to hyper-focus and allows me to use that ability to actually study something important versus using it to goof off. 
  •  Procrastination - This is more so a symptom of fear which we will get into later, however, it's still a prominent issue and one that I believe needs its own section. Point Blank if you're not interested in it you're not going to do it and if you are afraid you probably aren't going to do it either. what MLS does is it makes you so interested in the learning process to where you want to learn. For people with ADHD, we tend to hyper-focus on the things that we like to do and the things that bring us pleasure. My theory is that because we are more interested in learning we are then able to use our natural hyper-focus ability for better use versus using it on mundane things such as watching TV or playing video games.
  • Confidence -  THIS IS BIG  for people with ADHD because we've most likely heard negative things associated with us in regards to our intelligence by our peers or teachers. When you know that your brain is working at a high level and you know you can remember something easily and learn it quickly it makes you approach life and problems differently because now you are confident you can meet whatever challenge that comes before you. This also lessens the fear that sprouts up regarding testing and performing in front of others because you know what you can do and you KNOW you can do it. This benefits not just people with ADHD but everyone! 

In Field Performance

So I'm sure you're asking okay K-train exactly how did this thing work in the field for you. Well, in an effort to keep this as ADHD and reader-friendly this sub was an absolute game-changer for me. I was struggling in graduate school and it was so difficult for me to focus sometimes that I was almost dismissed twice but thankfully I had some open-minded and understanding professors who knew that my lack of performance wasn't due to me not knowing the information and because of laziness that it was because of something else. During the time when MLS was working, I honestly felt like a genius and I'm not using that term lightly. My short-term memory was on point,  my focus was improved, reading was fun, my recall was incredible so much so that I was astonishing my classmates and my professors. My grades improved initially and I could process information much quicker and at times run laps mentally around my classmates. 

Wrap-Up

Unfortunately, I started having problems with my ears again which resulted in me switching to MHS and the effects faded. Regardless it allowed me to see what I could be when my brain was operating as it was designed and operating at an optimal level.  (this was all without medication by the way) So moral of the story: MLS can be an effective ADHD workaround and I do hope Shannon is able to use this report in the future to come up with a subliminal that can assist those with ADHD whether that be a separate program or via an enhanced MLS sub in the distant future. Thanks for reading. Peace.

PS: Someone mentioned that ADHD may be a result of a subconscious mind that is stuck in childhood and has gone rampant mainly because of self-sabotage attempts and fear. I most definitely co-sign with certain aspects of this theory.

RE: ADHD and Maximum Learning Speed - Sky - 12-15-2021

deleted

RE: ADHD and Maximum Learning Speed - Darwin - 12-16-2021

Nice one K-Train. I had a lot of similar results with MLS. I really found my short term memory was improved which massively increased my ability to stay on task. I also found that being able to categorise and model information in my head helped me both retain very well and to think through things creatively.

I've suffered from pretty bad ADHD (inattentive) most of my life and drugs prescribed for it messed me up for years.

RE: ADHD and Maximum Learning Speed - K-Train - 02-06-2022

@Darwin Thanks amigo! I actually went back and read through your experiences and I definitely resonated with a lot of the stuff you were saying in your journal. More specifically, the fear and lack of meeting goals. It's been a real slog dealing with ADHD (inattentive) and to get the level of clarity and peace with MLS is amazing. I'm so happy these subliminals exist.

RE: ADHD and Maximum Learning Speed - Shannon - 02-07-2022

How does LFC affect your ADHD?

RE: ADHD and Maximum Learning Speed - K-Train - 02-07-2022

(02-07-2022, 01:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: How does LFC affect your ADHD?

LFC was helpful and did aid me in staying focused and learning. The major issue with LFC was that there were underlying issues that it simply could not tackle such as self-esteem issues, traumas, etc. ADHD, in my strong opinion, centers primarily around a lack of performance due to the wiring of the ADHD brain which in turn increases the chance of negative childhood/adult experiences as well as the impact of those experiences which then creates FEAR. This fear then creates a feedback loop that f*cks up the ADHD individual. 

Tldr; LFC helped a lot but there was a lot of fear that eventually derailed execution.

RE: ADHD and Maximum Learning Speed - Shannon - 02-08-2022

Interesting. It sounds like an ADD/ADHD specific sub is both warranted at some point, and possible to make work.