Subliminal Talk
whome: Aura of Love - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: whome: Aura of Love (/Thread-whome-Aura-of-Love)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: whome: Aura of Love - Shannon - 05-04-2021

@whome It sounds like another avenue that would be fruitful for you to explore is hypnotic regression, including the "past life regression" aspect of it. Seems to me that when this approach is allowed by the cooperation of the person doing it, it reveals the root of the issue very quickly, and it's not always from "this life" or even "in utero". It also provides an easy and effective way to make the necessary changes. But it requires a very skilled practitioner. Worth looking into, for sure.

RE: whome: Aura of Love - whome - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 07:51 AM)Giacomonos Wrote: I really suggest you the book "Psychology of the future: lessons from modern research on consciousness" (https://g.co/kgs/RH2EzA)

Will do!

(05-04-2021, 07:51 AM)Giacomonos Wrote: He did a lot of research with LSD when it was still legal in the US, but then he had to develop a technique that induced similar experiences like that of LSD and with his wife he developed the Holotropic Breathing, which is a type of hyperventilation joined with evocative music and body work for releasing blocked energy.

I’m familiar with that. I tried doing holotropic breathwork back in 2012ish, but I just couldn’t get myself to breathe fast enough for anything to happen. The practitioner suggested other approaches (that didn’t end up working) once it became clear that I couldn’t push myself into the state with the breathwork.

(05-04-2021, 07:51 AM)Giacomonos Wrote: From there, the first thing that pops me in mind is: have you ever been in therapy? Did it help you?
Because yes, subliminals can work, but I wouldn't rely only on them, especially in situations where your emotional stability can be easily compromised.

I am working with a therapist, BTW. The problem is that they moved out of the city during the pandemic and haven’t returned, so right now all I can do with them is essentially talk therapy. They’re aware of my sub use and are there for support, though to be honest, if they were in town and I were able to work with them in person, I probably would not have been driven to try the sub.

RE: whome: Aura of Love - whome - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 09:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: @whome It sounds like another avenue that would be fruitful for you to explore is hypnotic regression, including the "past life regression" aspect of it. [...] But it requires a very skilled practitioner.  Worth looking into, for sure.

That’s an interesting idea. Do you have a suggestion as to how to find someone adequately skilled?

RE: whome: Aura of Love - Shannon - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 11:37 AM)whome Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 09:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: @whome It sounds like another avenue that would be fruitful for you to explore is hypnotic regression, including the "past life regression" aspect of it. [...] But it requires a very skilled practitioner.  Worth looking into, for sure.

That’s an interesting idea. Do you have a suggestion as to how to find someone adequately skilled?

The best past life regressionists I know of have both passed away, but she was actively training people before she passed, so the only thing I can suggest is that you seek out someone trained personally by Dolores Canon or Dr. Michael Newton.

RE: whome: Aura of Love - whome - 05-05-2021

Day 9

Still consistent with the daily usage. Nothing yet to report.

The one question that I have is the ASRB. The page says:

Quote:Aura of Love has an Audio to Silence Balancer Ratio of 20 minutes of audio to 20 minutes of silence.  One loop is therefore 120 minutes (2 hours) long.

From that I would expect that the two hour loop is:

0:00–0:20 ON
0:20–0:40 OFF
0:40–1:00 ON
1:00–1:20 OFF
1:20–1:40 ON
1:40–2:00 OFF

and that’s borne out through investigation in the frequency analyzer.

It’s good general practice to add that “off” segment at the end of a loop in case the loop is repeated, to make sure there’s correct spacing. But I realized today that for a sub like this, where I’m only listening to one loop, I should be able to end the sub after 1:40, as I don’t need the spacing for a loop repeat.

This is good, as it shortens my requirement for listening to the sub even more.

RE: whome: Aura of Love - fab10 - 05-05-2021

That’s actually an interesting point - if a title requires one loop only, is the final ASRB necessary? I kind of have a hard time believing that @Shannon would have overlooked that.  Smile

Also: you are spoiled by this latest technology   Roflmao , I am still listening to almost 8 hours a day… I can’t wait to see how long OF3 will be.

RE: whome: Aura of Love - whome - 05-05-2021

(05-05-2021, 01:26 PM)fab10 Wrote: I kind of have a hard time believing that @Shannon would have overlooked that.  Smile

He definitely didn’t overlook it. Normal usage is one loop, sure, but for the case where it turns out that more than one loop is necessary, it’ll need to be there for correct looping. Between the option of either “chop it off, where looping will be bad” or “leave it in there and there’s a bit of extra time spent listening to the ocean”, the latter is far better, so that people can’t as easily screw it up.

(05-05-2021, 01:26 PM)fab10 Wrote: Also: you are spoiled by this latest technology   Roflmao , I am still listening to almost 8 hours a day… I can’t wait to see how long OF3 will be.

I’ve done several other subs. I’m very aware of how spoiled I am Smile

RE: whome: Aura of Love - fab10 - 05-05-2021

(05-05-2021, 01:35 PM)whome Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 01:26 PM)fab10 Wrote: I kind of have a hard time believing that @Shannon would have overlooked that.  Smile

He definitely didn’t overlook it. Normal usage is one loop, sure, but for the case where it turns out that more than one loop is necessary, it’ll need to be there for correct looping. Between the option of either “chop it off, where looping will be bad” or “leave it in there and there’s a bit of extra time spent listening to the ocean”, the latter is far better, so that people can’t as easily screw it up.
Of course.

Quote:I’ve done several other subs. I’m very aware of how spoiled I am Smile
I still remember how hard it was on that stage of LTU that was, like, 9 hours. That required some strict planning - start listening while watching evening news, bring the phone to the bathroom when I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed and finally place it next to my pillow.

RE: whome: Aura of Love - CatMan - 05-05-2021

(05-05-2021, 01:40 PM)fab10 Wrote: I’ve done several other subs. I’m very aware of how spoiled I am Smile
I still remember how hard it was on that stage of LTU that was, like, 9 hours. That required some strict planning - start listening while watching evening news, bring the phone to the bathroom when I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed and finally place it next to my pillow.
[/quote]

Well...back in MY day...with 4G and 5G...we were able to listen up to 21 hours per day, and often did. I remember using my headphones constantly, open-air ones during the day, Sleepphones at night. People often looked at me sideways, lmao.

And we had to listen for 21 hours a day...both ways...uphill...in the snow...and we were LUCKY to be able to do it...etc. etc...

#BoomerSubUser

Lmao! Big Grin

RE: whome: Aura of Love - AriGold - 05-05-2021

CatMan, the difference beween 4G/5G and above 5G is that you are not allowed to break the listening.
With 4G or 5G I was listening, then I had to take a break because a call comes in and I resume when it fits in my schedule. With 5.75G that is not possible/it interrupts the listening and the ASRB.
It would be easy for me to find 12h in a day added up listening time, but not 12h uninterrupted listening time. And not everybody has the circumstances for listening a long time uninterrupted. Some might have a job where they cannot walk around with earphones because they are in meetings or calls. Some have a partner or a family at home. Believe me, when you have a child there is also not 8h uninterrupted time in the night.

RE: whome: Aura of Love - CatMan - 05-05-2021

(05-05-2021, 10:06 PM)AriGold Wrote: CatMan, the difference beween 4G/5G and above 5G is that you are not allowed to break the listening.
With 4G or 5G I was listening, then I had to take a break because a call comes in and I resume when it fits in my schedule. With 5.75G that is not possible/it interrupts the listening and the ASRB.
It would be easy for me to find 12h in a day added up listening time, but not 12h uninterrupted listening time. And not everybody has the circumstances for listening a long time uninterrupted. Some might have a job where they cannot walk around with earphones because they are in meetings or calls. Some have a partner or a family at home. Believe me, when you have a child there is also not 8h uninterrupted time in the night.

Ari, it was just a joke to be fair.

I know not everyone has the exact same circumstance, yeah. No worries!

RE: whome: Aura of Love - Benjamin - 05-06-2021

Back in my day I had to listen 8+ hours to 3g while walking 1,000,000 miles to school in bare feet, with a hole in the bum of my pants on rough, glass covered road. Roflmao

RE: whome: Aura of Love - Raykon - 05-09-2021

I used to listen to Am 5.0 18 hours a day while working a landscaping job. With headphones.

(05-06-2021, 03:02 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Back in my day I had to listen 8+ hours to 3g while walking 1,000,000 miles to school in bare feet, with a hole in the bum of my pants on rough, glass covered road. Roflmao

RE: whome: Aura of Love - Benjamin - 05-09-2021

That's a good effort, i'd have thought that work was too loud to be able to do so?

I remember trying to push AM to huge amounts of listening like that and I just felt overwhelmed, like my brain was getting too much input and I couldn't sleep.