Subliminal Talk
EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EPHRA 4.0 Journal (/Thread-EPHRA-4-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 02-08-2021

Today is my first day of my new ASRB cycle. The last three days have been odd. I feel loopy and weak. Somewhat nauseous too. Perhaps this is the Detox module working. All of my vitals are normal though. I just feel "off".

Can you feel the effects of a sub like this even if you haven't ran it in 3 days?

Anyways I am coming up on my 5th month running E4 with 3 months left to go. It's hard to believe I have been running the sub that long.

After I finish E4 in late May, I will take a few weeks off from subs and likely run OF as that is a program I was wanting to run before but wanted to run E4 first.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 02-09-2021

Last night was the best sleep I have had in awhile. I feel like the reason why I have been feeling odd the past few days is due to lack of sleep plus maybe the Detox module.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Tao374 - 02-10-2021

Hi THolt,

I just read threw a few of the most recent pages of your journal.
It has been kind of inspirational.
I'm also running E4 right now and started about the same time that you did.
I can 100% relate to everything that you say the sub is dragging you throw right now.
Except for the dream that made you throw up, that is intense.
Keep pushing threw and hoping for good results for you.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 02-13-2021

For some reason, I have been really motivated the past few days. At work. At home. Wherever. Before I was kinda depressed due to all of the COVID stuff. The past few days that depression and lack of motivation have suddenly gone away. I’m exercising more. Reading more. Just doing more stuff. It’s like I’ve gotten a second wind

I wonder if whatever E4 was working on has been cleared and now I am seeing the results of it.
Very interesting.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 02-25-2021

So I have been on E4 for 5 months now. I will complete my run in lay May. I have to say this run has had its rough patches but I feel much more emotionally and mentally clear. I feel like this sub has had a overall positive effect on me. I feel calmer and more centered.

After I finish E4, I am planning to run OF V2 for 8 months. The Self Esteem/Self Worth sub and UMS 2 intrigue me but I feel like a full run of OF V2 would do me good and enable the other subs to work better.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - RTBoss - 02-26-2021

(02-25-2021, 01:06 PM)THolt Wrote: So I have been on E4 for 5 months now. I will complete my run in lay May.  I have to say this run has had its rough patches but I feel much more emotionally and mentally clear. I feel like this sub has had a overall positive effect on me. I feel calmer and more centered.

After I finish E4, I am planning to run OF V2 for 8 months. The Self Esteem/Self Worth sub and UMS 2 intrigue me but I feel like a full run of OF V2 would do me good and enable the other subs to work better.

OF V2, great choice!

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 02-26-2021

(02-26-2021, 03:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 01:06 PM)THolt Wrote: So I have been on E4 for 5 months now. I will complete my run in lay May.  I have to say this run has had its rough patches but I feel much more emotionally and mentally clear. I feel like this sub has had a overall positive effect on me. I feel calmer and more centered.

OF V2, great choice!

@RTBoss

Yes I think so too. 

I realize that fear has/is influencing my life is so many ways. E4 has made a huge impact on me in ways I am still realizing. 

A run of E4 and OF V2 would be tremendous

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 03-19-2021

So I have experimented with upping the volume slightly when I listening. I have noticed the following:

- I am sleeping a lot more and dreams are a lot more vivid.

- Hunger pangs definitely noticeable some morning when I wake up

- This morning I have noticed GI issues. Frequently going to the bathroom. Having bad gas. My stomach has felt iffy the whole day. I felt this the last time I ran E3 almost two years ago. Hopefully this will pass soon but it means the program is working.,

It is nearly 6 months since I started E4. I feel like the program has made a lot of subtle changes that I am not fully aware of yet. I am looking forward to finishing up in May and starting OF V2 soon after!

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 03-21-2021

Was really tired today. Just woke up from a 2 hour nap. It’s amazing how much energy E4 drains some days even after the running program for 6 months.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-21-2021

There's more work to do, apparently.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 03-21-2021

(03-21-2021, 06:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: There's more work to do, apparently.

@Shannon 

Even after I woke up,I still felt really fried and sleepy. Hope this goes away. I guess this is resistance.

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 03-22-2021

So today I feel very fatigued. Like yesterday, my fatigue hit me in the afternoon. I have a strong urge to go into bed and nap but I have stuff to do. This exhaustion is tough. It just came out of nowhere. Hope this passes soon!

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 04-02-2021

Had a rather awkward social encounter today. It’s funny because a few days ago I had a good social encounter at work.

I feel my social awkwardness has ebbed and flowed during my E4. Ultimately I think it’s an issue that will be solved by OF v2 (or V3) in the future.

I hate it because I feel like I have made a lot of progress emotionally with E4 but still have a lot of social anxiety and trust issues with people.
Hopefully that will be taken care of with OF!

RE: EPHRA 4.0 Journal - THolt - 04-17-2021

I have just over a month left on my E4 run. I am eagerly looking toward to running OF v2. I feel like E4 has cleared away some guilt and shame. While E4 has given me a lot of emotional healing, I still have a lot of fear about stuff.

Looking back I probably should have did OF before E4 but I still have reaped a lot of benefits from running E4. Apart of me wishes I was already done with E4 and on OF but I have only a month or is left.