Subliminal Talk
Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? (/Thread-Y-all-got-anymore-of-that-LTU)

Pages: 1 2

Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Chris P. Bacon - 08-13-2020

[Image: e2at9.jpg]

First off the TID was insane. Co-workers were VERY friendly yesterday after I decided to run LTU as well as just an overall feeling of awesome.

So on OF I was getting pretty smooth and consistent and my days off were pretty good as well. 

Now on the first day of LTU I feel like I'm getting thrown around like clothes in a dryer.

LTU is no joke and the exhaustion is real. However, exhaustion is double-edged because yes you are tired but that exhaustion is a clear sign of forward progress and I both love and hate it.

Not fully sure what's all going on right now but I'm embracing the process.

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Chris P. Bacon - 08-14-2020

Emotions are all over the place. While listening to LTU I feel good ,but it still a fight and my state seems to shift back and forth between LTU and normal baseline . Might be turbulence from OF not sure. Either way, this LTU experience feels odd so far.

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Chris P. Bacon - 08-14-2020

Detox headache

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Benjamin - 08-15-2020

+1 for Chapelle show reference!

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Chris P. Bacon - 08-21-2020

So it's been a while since i've updated and at this point i'm not sure about all of whats happened but I do know one thing.

LTU6 has permanently changed something in me. I'm not even sure what it is but I know that it happened intuitively. I've never experienced that on a sub. I usually change until I'm done running a sub and then go back to some degree of normal or imperceptibly changed. A tribute to my deeply stubborn self. This time it's different. For some reason I know I'm different for good. It will be interesting to see how that is and how it plays out.

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - FluffyBunny - 08-22-2020

do u guys know if you order the stage 1, $114 , once other stages unlock u can download them too? or do you have to pay more for each other stages ?

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Chris P. Bacon - 08-22-2020

(08-22-2020, 09:04 AM)FluffyBunny Wrote: do u guys know if you order the stage 1, $114 , once other stages unlock u can download them too? or do you have to pay more for each other stages ?

I'm assuming that if you just paid for stage one you'll have to pay for stage 2 when it's released.

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Shannon - 08-22-2020

(08-22-2020, 09:04 AM)FluffyBunny Wrote: do u guys know if you order the stage 1, $114 , once other stages unlock u can download them too? or do you have to pay more for each other stages ?

If you buy the entire six stage set, you'll automatically get access to the stages as they are built.  If you buy one at a time, you have to buy each as needed, and I will try to make sure that they are available as needed presuming you started with Stage 1 when it was released.  

Stage 1 by itself is $114.95.  The whole set at once is $600.  Eventually the price will go up.  In the interest of fairness, if you buy Stage 1 at $114.95, you will be able to get all of the rest at that price per stage also.  If you buy the whole set, you'll save $204.65 over the $600 for the whole set before the price goes up, and you will pay for Stage 7 if you buy the stages one at a time.  Stage 6 and 7 will have to be purchased together.

So no matter what, you cannot get a better price for LTU6 than $600 while the introductory price is in play.  If you buy it a stage at a time, you'll pay $804.65 all told after purchasing all seven stages, at the lower introductory price.  When the introductory price goes away, the price will increase significantly.

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Chris P. Bacon - 08-22-2020

2 days off are done, let's get back at it!! 

This sub feels like being around that person that makes you feel good.

Shannon, did you make it so the detox, and other things last longer than normal, which is like 24 hours for me. Felt like detox was in play for the whole break period.

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Shannon - 08-23-2020

(08-22-2020, 06:13 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: 2 days off are done, let's get back at it!! 

This sub feels like being around that person that makes you feel good.

Shannon, did you make it so the detox, and other things last longer than normal, which is like 24 hours for me. Felt like detox was in play for the whole break period.

As the scripting methods become more powerful and advanced, and the build methods become more powerful and advanced, and the skeleton script becomes more powerful and advanced, the effects should be lasting longer even off of it.

So that the detox was feeling active the whole time during the break does not surprise me.

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Chris P. Bacon - 08-27-2020

LTU is accessing, changing, and moblizing parts of my subconscious that no other sub has touched and that I have apparently been to scared to access myself without it.

I knew that I had a part of me I was just not willing to access out of fear but LTU is now getting access to it and any kind of resistance is smooth. For me this is very exciting becaues here is were real change for me happens. Being of the stubborn sort this part of me couldnt be touched by any sub prior, but now it seems like Shannon found a way past that stubborn fear, even better than he did in OF.

As a customer I have been satisfied with subs, but this one, this one makes me happy I stuck out the R&D phase of 6G because I almost gave up on subs a few times. Let the good, but not necessarily easy times roll!!

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Aventus45 - 08-27-2020

(08-27-2020, 03:39 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: LTU is accessing, changing, and moblizing parts of my subconscious that no other sub has touched and that I have apparently been to scared to access myself without it.

I knew that I had a part of me I was just not willing to access out of fear but LTU is now getting access to it and any kind of resistance is smooth. For me this is very exciting becaues here is were real change for me happens. Being of the stubborn sort this part of me couldnt be touched by any sub prior, but now it seems like Shannon found a way past that stubborn fear, even better than he did in OF.

Looks like @Shannon may have found a way to finally deal with stonewalling and fear. Im excited to see how the rest of LTU and DMSI and UMS2 is going to look.

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Shannon - 08-27-2020

(08-27-2020, 03:39 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: LTU is accessing, changing, and moblizing parts of my subconscious that no other sub has touched and that I have apparently been to scared to access myself without it.

As a customer I have been satisfied with subs, but this one, this one makes me happy I stuck out the R&D phase of 6G because I almost gave up on subs a few times. Let the good, but not necessarily easy times roll!!

It is results like that that make me glad I stuck out the 6G development phase, too!  We're not done yet, but we are definitely getting to the end.

RE: Y'all got anymore of that LTU? - Chris P. Bacon - 09-02-2020

LTU keeps me in the right lane. If I want to try to veer off the path LTU is setting me up for it wears me out and puts me back on the path. This is a good sub and I want to run stage 1 longer but I know that's not how it works and there is a stage 7.

America is getting pretty crazy right now, but I have no fear about it, definitely effects if LTU. Keep an eye out during October though, could be a rough month.