Subliminal Talk
Aventus AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aventus AM6 Journal (/Thread-Aventus-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-28-2020

I woke up struggling to get up because of my new workout program. I managed to get up and listened to  Legacy by Memphis May Fire and for some reason my emotions started to well up as I started singing to the lyrics. This haven’t happened to me when I walk to the gym. 

Noticed that I no longer really enjoyed cigars anymore.

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-30-2020

My body is finally used to the program and I actually feel great waking up to go. My body no longer feels like I’m being flipped in the pan covered in pain sauce. Now is where the fun begins cause I can go harder now and get back up to speed without worrying too much about pain. As for stage 6 it’s still smooth sailing so I’m starting to suspect something is up.

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - RTBoss - 09-30-2020

(09-26-2020, 04:04 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Seeing clearer results from my weight loss, from 196 to 180 and I can see the potential under all the fat. It’s been really motivating

Awesome progress, dude!

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 10-01-2020

(09-30-2020, 08:39 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 04:04 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Seeing clearer results from my weight loss, from 196 to 180 and I can see the potential under all the fat. It’s been really motivating

Awesome progress, dude!

Thanks man! The bulk of the lost was from fasting and definitely cardio(jump rope), I switched to weight training this week and it slowed down quite a bit but it’s not bothering me. 

I find myself waking up earlier and adjusting my schedule to fit this new workout program. I notice myself not fighting the habit as much anymore. Motivated by my current results, the sub pushing me to pursue change, and working that muscle of working out again, I find myself just getting up and put on my clothes to go work out.

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - RTBoss - 10-01-2020

If you didn't know, when you start weight training, your body will make and store more glycogen in the muscle. With every gram of glycogen, you'll store an extra three grams of water. In other words, you'll see your weight either go up or stall completely for a week or two. Then the weight on the scale will drop again. The important thing is that fat loss is still happening, it's just being offset by glycogen and water.

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 10-01-2020

(10-01-2020, 02:57 PM)RTBoss Wrote: If you didn't know, when you start weight training, your body will make and store more glycogen in the muscle.  With every gram of glycogen, you'll store an extra three grams of water.  In other words, you'll see your weight either go up or stall completely for a week or two.  Then the weight on the scale will drop again.  The important thing is that fat loss is still happening, it's just being offset by glycogen and water.

Been taking yohimbine hcll too and that's also a side effect of it. Im not too worried right now but i do have dandelion root to shed water weight.

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 10-03-2020

My friend, who helped me get into the wedding industry by basically training me as a second shooter for him, implied that he can see us working together in a partnership in his photography business and said I should change my equipment to match his ecosystem to reduce operating expenses. I considered it of course but it takes time for me to sell my current stuff and transition. Explaining my own viewpoint took some energy for some reason as i felt like i wasn't really being heard but i did my best to explain how the transition might take some time as i want to maximize what i get from selling my equipment.

His asking me to help him with an upcoming wedding rekindled some of my love for photography or rather my drive for it.

Would love to see how UMSv2 would affect things when i run it next year.

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 10-23-2020

It’s  almost the end of stage 6 and I’m pretty glad that I ran this program. Will probably go into detail tomorrow but I’m for sure changed as a person in ways that I know I wouldn’t have otherwise. The foundation of growth has been laid down and I know where I need to go after this program and that is LTU V6