Subliminal Talk
Aventus AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aventus AM6 Journal (/Thread-Aventus-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-14-2020

(09-14-2020, 10:25 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I corrected it...intersetingly enough they sound a helluva lot  a like in  some ways. thanks for the FYI,!!

Someone told me a few years ago that LTU was an AM6 lite in certain ways so I can see a connection there

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-17-2020

The sunshine and rainbows sort of passed and I feel really exhausted for some reason. Got tested for covid and it came out negative so that's good at least.

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-18-2020

I feel like I’m stagnating, it could be something with the sub or something with the changing of seasons.

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-23-2020

Found some new motivation to improve my looks so I got a gym membership and finished a two day water fast to lose some of the weight I gained from last week. Almost to the end of stage 5 and I’m looking forward to LTUv6

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 09-23-2020

(09-23-2020, 03:23 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Found some new motivation to improve my looks so I got a gym membership and finished a two day water fast to lose some of the weight I gained from last week. Almost to the end of stage 5 and I’m looking forward to LTUv6

Damn,thats awesome Man. Ya killin' it !! more progress to ya Fella. Im sooo looking forward to the day next year,I hope anyway,when I can being to use AM7 6G....if not in 2021,then when it comes out  in 2022!! keep rockin' !!

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Yous - 09-24-2020

(09-23-2020, 03:23 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Found some new motivation to improve my looks so I got a gym membership and finished a two day water fast to lose some of the weight I gained from last week. Almost to the end of stage 5 and I’m looking forward to LTUv6

After drinking too much last Saturday 12th of September, I decided to stop drinking. Since that day I haven't drunk anything, I'm in a keto diet and I'm fasting 16 to 18 hours a day. I have lost 3 kg and I'm as well in the middle of stage 5. Maybe it has some relation with the program.

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-24-2020

(09-24-2020, 05:44 AM)Yous Wrote:

After drinking too much last Saturday 12th of September, I decided to stop drinking. Since that day I haven't drunk anything, I'm in a keto diet and I'm fasting 16 to 18 hours a day. I have lost 3 kg and I'm as well in the middle of stage 5. Maybe it has some relation with the program.

I still drink but i learned that its far more enjoyable to be able to be in control of yourself and remember it the day after.

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-24-2020

Had a birthday and farewell party for a female friend of mine as she is moving to Florida in a hotel room. A mutual friend of mine and I were chilling, casually drinking and maintaining a pleasant tipsiness. We talked hung around vibing with different people, as everyone started to get drunk or on other substances, the birthday girl, after several vodka cocktails, sits on my lap as we were talking to other people. it was a bit unusual to me, but the kicker was when she was about to sit on a guys lap, and she was like "oh I thought you were Aventus45, I was about to sit on your lap" and sat on his lap anyway after some debate from the guy. That's when it got interesting because i never really got that kind of reaction from her and my immediate reaction is my almost trademark laugh.Later on, either through her own drunkenness, her attraction for me, something, I was sitting on one of the beds and she flashed a boob at me? By that time, she was sharing her drinks with the floor and I was busy managing my social battery and checking up on her.

By the end of the party, it was just me, her and another female friend of hers was in the room and we were prepping to knock the hell out since she was tired and drunk. I asked her in where she was sleeping and she was like "just so you know, I like to sleep naked" and naturally that was the biggest sign to do something and her friend picked up that cue as well and promptly said "I'm going to sleep on her bed". Fair enough, I wasn't really in the mood to make moves and i got my own big ass bed.

In hindsight, as much as shes attractive, she was almost incapacitated level of drunk and it would be taking advantage of her if I were to escalate and she is being checked on by everyone including me throughout the party. The day after she did not remember why she said the things she said, and i found out later she friendzoned the guy she made that comment after the first date. Interesting night because its the first real party scene I went to since the pandemic started.

I woke up with an overbearing anxiety that i have might have contracted covid so ill go in for a test today

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - tolgaocal80 - 09-24-2020

your aura is changing to an attractive alpha male even stronger in parties,
I don't use alchocol for a long time but I noticed that ,at least for me, alchocol makes AM auras more and more clear

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-25-2020

(09-24-2020, 11:53 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: your aura is changing to an attractive alpha male even stronger in parties,
I don't use alchocol for a long time but I noticed that  ,at least for me,  alchocol makes AM auras more and more clear

i can totally see how alcohol can make me more expressive of my alpha male qualities because it helps me lower my walls a bit. My physical appearance hasn't changed much but my entire emotional and mental world has shifted.

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-25-2020

Tomorrow is Stage 5 day 32 

This stage has been really smooth for me, no real dips or depressive phases that i could attribute to the stage. In was really riding out the happiness and noticeable lightness that i felt after going through stage 4. I felt like a whole new lightness that was really refreshing, in the beginning, rode the high throughout the week of my birthday with my close friends and friends that i want to be closer with. This lighter feeling became my new baseline. 

This stage made me realize just how much i changed because of this sub. I met up with A, the girl i mentioned that I put on the highest of pedestals, and had a great time talking to her and getting to know her better to the extent that she is willing to share. After the dinner and I was heading back, it suddenly dawned on me that I didn't feel needy around her nor feel the impluse to make her like me. After the dinner, i didnt feel the need to constantly talk to her and jut let her be. if she wants to talk to me then so be it but im not fishing for a response anymore.

Im aiming to make myself more physically attractive while having the sub work on my personality. My rationale is that the self work im doing would reduce the sting of rejection and lowers my baseline neediness as well as possibly helping me in other aspects of my life.  

Overall, im glad im still running this and didnt quit when stuff got rough. With the allure of LTUv6, and in the deepest pit of Stage 4 darkness, I was really considering it.

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-26-2020

Seeing clearer results from my weight loss, from 196 to 180 and I can see the potential under all the fat. It’s been really motivating

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Z-Man - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 04:04 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Seeing clearer results from my weight loss, from 196 to 180 and I can see the potential under all the fat. It’s been really motivating

Way to go Aventus, kept going...How is am6 going?

RE: Aventus AM6 Journal - Aventus45 - 09-27-2020

(09-26-2020, 04:18 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 04:04 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Seeing clearer results from my weight loss, from 196 to 180 and I can see the potential under all the fat. It’s been really motivating

Way to go Aventus, kept going...How is am6 going?

Is been smooth sailing so far. Definitely seen a lot of positive changes so far and I’m really glad to have ran it this far. This is my second attempt at it.