Subliminal Talk
Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Question on Overcoming fear 5G (/Thread-Question-on-Overcoming-fear-5G)

Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Z-Man - 02-05-2020

Shannon, The program on overcoming fear 5G. Will this remove all the fear or the new 4.9 will be stronger that you put in programs?  Are you planning on having a overcoming Fear 6G or just putting FRM 4.9 in all programs?

The reason I ask is, if all the fear was remove nothing would stop us in regards to moving forward on self empowerment journey or bettering our life.

RE: Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Zane - 02-05-2020

FRM 4.9 will be much more powerful than OF-5G.

I have used it OF-5G but I can tell FRM modules in 5.5G and 5.75G subs are light year ahead..

You won't believe me how much FRM module has helped me..

I don't get much time to post here but believe me if you see me.. You will be surprised.

RE: Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Z-Man - 02-05-2020

(02-05-2020, 02:16 PM)Zane Wrote: FRM 4.9 will be much more powerful than OF-5G.

I have used it OF-5G but I can tell FRM modules in 5.5G and 5.75G subs are light year ahead..

I don't get much time to post here but believe me if you see me.. You will be surprised.

Thanks Zane, Do you think if we had a FRM 4.9 Subliminal just for fear. It would take away lot of our issues?

RE: Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Benjamin - 02-06-2020

The FRM is vastly superior than OF 5g, as 5g is quite old and Shannon has developed it ALOT since then. As for the differences of how they remove fear, Shannon will have to expand on that.

A dedicated program on fear won't be out until the FRM is finished, and FRM will also be in programs where it's applicable. Whether that will be 6g or not, i'm not sure but I think it's likely it will be.

But you're right, fear is one of the core issues stopping us.

RE: Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Zane - 02-06-2020

(02-05-2020, 05:29 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 02:16 PM)Zane Wrote: FRM 4.9 will be much more powerful than OF-5G.

Thanks Zane, Do you think if we had a FRM 4.9 Subliminal just for fear. It would take away lot of our issues?

Of course it will.. I patiently waiting for OF with FRM 4.9.. Just to deal with all sorts of fear both known and unknown ones.. Its gonna be an adventure

RE: Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Z-Man - 02-15-2020

(02-05-2020, 11:43 AM)Z-Man Wrote: Shannon, The program on overcoming fear 5G. Will this remove all the fear or the new 4.9 will be stronger that you put in programs?  Are you planning on having a overcoming Fear 6G or just putting FRM 4.9 in all programs?

The reason I ask is, if all the fear was remove nothing would stop us in regards to moving forward on self empowerment journey or bettering our life.

Shannon what you you have to say about this???

RE: Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Shannon - 02-16-2020

(02-15-2020, 11:36 AM)Z-Man Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 11:43 AM)Z-Man Wrote: Shannon, The program on overcoming fear 5G. Will this remove all the fear or the new 4.9 will be stronger that you put in programs?  Are you planning on having a overcoming Fear 6G or just putting FRM 4.9 in all programs?

FRM uses an entirely different approach to removing fear, and it is much more advanced than what is in OF 5G.  It is also powered by the 5.5/5.75G skeleton script, which makes it much more powerful still.  OF is coming out in 6G.  FRM will be in all programs that will benefit from it.

RE: Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Z-Man - 03-19-2020

(02-16-2020, 06:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 11:36 AM)Z-Man Wrote:

FRM uses an entirely different approach to removing fear, and it is much more advanced than what is in OF 5G.  It is also powered by the 5.5/5.75G skeleton script, which makes it much more powerful still.  OF is coming out in 6G.  FRM will be in all programs that will benefit from it.

Would you say than LTU5 helps with fear more than OF 5G?

RE: Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Benjamin - 03-19-2020

LTU will be far superior in dealing with fear, it has FRM and alot more healing. Trauma and such also contributes to fear and LTU helps deal with trauma, has emotional healing, Self Esteem programming and more.

RE: Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Shannon - 03-20-2020

(03-19-2020, 04:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: LTU will be far superior in dealing with fear, it has FRM and alot more healing. Trauma and such also contributes to fear and LTU helps deal with trauma, has emotional healing, Self Esteem programming and more.

Not only that, it's a much more advanced approach to dealing with fear and it's a much more advanced and powerful generation of technology.

RE: Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Tao374 - 06-12-2020

I'm glad I found this thread today. I can't wait to see what FRM 4.9 starts doing for users now that it is almost available.

RE: Question on Overcoming fear 5G - Shannon - 06-14-2020

OF is coming out in 5.75G. I originally said it would come out in 6G, but the transition from FRM 4.9 to OF is too direct to ignore, so why not?

I should be building it tomorrow (June 15th, 2020), now that the script is ready.