Subliminal Talk
UMS2 Ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMS2 Ideas (/Thread-UMS2-Ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: UMS2 Ideas - AriGold - 09-15-2020

I would recommend adding Max Learning Speed and Max Sales Success

Why MLS?
You earn the most if you are (recognised as) the best in your field and you will only get there by learning and improving.

Why MSS?
Not the best author gets the most money but the bestSELLing author. It can be the same, but it is not a must.

Maybe also in the early stages a "find your perfect mentor" or "find your perfect network" to get support, learn from and get short cuts so you don't have to make the same mistakes as them.

Also some kind of intuition with clear signals to recognise opportunities and differentiate them from false opportunities. The signals have to be clear otherwise you are like "I had a feeling in my belly that was the right thing" and later you find out your belly just was hungry for chocolate.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 09-15-2020

(09-15-2020, 12:22 PM)AriGold Wrote: I would recommend adding Max Learning Speed and Max Sales Success

Why MLS?
You earn the most if you are (recognised as) the best in your field and you will only get there by learning and improving. ( Me: To Me this comes under almost a different heading that UMS v2. that may be true for you,fella,but who said I needed to be in anybody's field,how about my own brand and land?)

Why MSS?
Not the best author gets the most money but the bestSELLing author. It can be the same, but it is not a must.
( Me: This to me.comes under a completely different title, I dont want this part in my subconscious,to me this more fo the writer author materal,great idea but I dont feel its necessary for UMSvs,again its for a differnt port,to me.)

Maybe also in the early stages a "find your perfect mentor" or "find your perfect network" to get support, learn from and get short cuts so you don't have to make the same mistakes as them. ( Me,Yes and no, to this fella)

Also some kind of intuition with clear signals to recognise opportunities and differentiate them from false opportunities. The signals have to be clear otherwise you are like "I had a feeling in my belly that was the right thing" and later you find out your belly just was hungry for chocolate. (Me: A definite Yes on this one!! yeap)

Question: what if your subconscious mind KNOWS exactly how to bring the money without much of your conscious interfence? what if it knows exactly when and where to make this happen, all that is needed by your consciously aware mind is   a few steps and then, boom 'your're there' what if it were that simple,when expressed in conscious waking life?

It might have all kinda complexities behind the scene(subconscious networking,linking,connecting the stars) but up front, 'outta da blue' boom "it fell in our Laps".... there are many ways success and money can come into our lives.

In seen and unseen ways,known(linear) and unknown ways( non  linear)-whatever the case is.... all the different rivers,streams and tributaries lead to the same same same Ocean. that's my view on things.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - AriGold - 09-16-2020

(09-15-2020, 02:43 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 12:22 PM)AriGold Wrote: I would recommend adding Max Learning Speed and Max Sales Success

Why MLS?
You earn the most if you are (recognised as) the best in your field and you will only get there by learning and improving. ( Me: To Me this comes under almost a different heading that UMS v2. that may be true for you,fella,but who said I needed to be in anybody's field,how about my own brand and land?)

Why MSS?
( Me: This to me.comes under a completely different title, I dont want this part in my subconscious,to me this more fo the writer author materal,great idea but I dont feel its necessary for UMSvs,again its for a differnt port,to me.)

Maybe also in the early stages a "find your perfect mentor" or "find your perfect network" to get support, learn from and get short cuts so you don't have to make the same mistakes as them. ( Me,Yes and no, to this fella)

Also some kind of intuition with clear signals to recognise opportunities and differentiate them from false opportunities. The signals have to be clear otherwise you are like "I had a feeling in my belly that was the right thing" and later you find out your belly just was hungry for chocolate.       (Me: A definite Yes on this one!! yeap)

Question: what if your subconscious mind KNOWS exactly how to bring the money without  much of your conscious interfence? what if it  knows exactly when and where to make this happen, all that is needed by your consciously aware mind is   a few steps and then, boom 'your're there' what if it were that simple,when expressed in conscious waking life?

It might have all kinda complexities behind the scene(subconscious networking,linking,connecting the stars) but up front,  'outta da blue' boom "it fell in our Laps".... there are many ways success and money can come into our lives.

In seen and unseen ways,known(linear) and unknown ways( non  linear)-whatever the case is.... all the different rivers,streams and tributaries lead to the same same same Ocean. that's my view on things.

So what exactly is your point?

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Aventus45 - 09-25-2020

it would be totally interesting if theres a lottery aspect to the sub or mere generally something that attracts massive windfalls of money.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Zane - 09-26-2020

Btw Laser-Like Focus module will be a good addiction.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Griffin - 09-26-2020

(09-25-2020, 03:31 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: it would be totally interesting if theres a lottery aspect to the sub or mere generally something that attracts massive windfalls of money.

This would be good since it would be a good way to achieve the design goal.
especially for people who don't have a good way to make money or don't have an interest in stocks or having their own business.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 06:01 AM)Griffin Wrote:
(09-25-2020, 03:31 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: it would be totally interesting if theres a lottery aspect to the sub or mere generally something that attracts massive windfalls of money.

This would be good since it would be a good way to achieve the design goal.
especially for people who don't have a good way to make money or don't have an interest in stocks or having their own business.

I agree! along with some possible parts from  'lottery' stuff thrown, in for good measure.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Superman - 10-04-2020

All these potential new additions are great and all but I think the biggest improvement would be to get people to overcome the resistance and execute in the first place. That's the biggest obstacle I believe.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - AriGold - 10-05-2020

I would say make 2 scenarios, one where UMS has MLS in it and one without it.

In the first one, you have in certain stages the MLS module activated, you learn very fast, you see connections where before you did not, you quickly learn about new fields and you are taking a shortcut to becoming an expert in your field. What does that have to do with money?

We can look at where money comes from:
- having a business
- creating value
- seeing opportunities and act on them
- providing value
- selling / showing people the value (life improvement) they get from you and your products
- luck
- being better with your customers than your competition

A lot of these will be improved and accelerated with learning.

So without the MLS module in UMS you have a lot less options compared to the scenario 1. Here is where scenario 2 has the same or better probability of working:
- luck

Yes, this is not an objective observation, it is just my opinion and I don't know everything.

If you want the best UMS version with more options to grow and become rich, then UMS should be with MLS included. If you want Ultimate Monetary Success then there should be MLS included, because succeeding comes from trying, failing, getting better (learning from mistakes of oneself and others), making things different and making it (=succeeding).

If you just want the UMS to let money fall from the sky in your lap, I think that will be possible but that is only one income stream and if that does not work, it is not looking good for you. Also in my opinion you don't need a 6 stage set for that but you could do that in a one stage luck magnifier money edition.

The bad thing is, even though you are really lucky and get 1 million just by luck. If you don't learn how to keep money and to invest it, it will run away bit by bit. Inflation, taxes, unnecessary purchases or wrong purchases.

So, which scenario from UMS would you prefer?

RE: UMS2 Ideas - Benjamin - 10-05-2020

I definately agree with MLS in UMS as a big part of it is developing the skills you need for business, like copywriting, marketing etc and learning all that faster, plus learning from mistakes faster as you mentioned can only be beneficial.

Though I also agree with what Superman said, instead of adding endless additions the biggest thing is actually getting past the blockages to the goals. My biggest issue with my own business ventures is struggling to work on it consistently over time, I do it for a good amount of time, get some results but not what i'm hoping for and start losing steam. Or I get some success and some kind of fear or something comes up and derails me and I start losing motivation also.

I had that happen recently. It actually reminds me of weight stuff in the past, where I would get down to a certain weight and feel good about it and celebrate it then after that would find myself sabotaging it without meaning to. I got past it in the context of weight, but a similar pattern is happening around money.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - fab10 - 10-06-2020

I have seen plenty people make boatloads of money without learning anything and I am only half joking.

The real issues with your recommendation imo are two:
1. The more you add, the more you split the focus, Shannon explained that several times.
2. Some people have learned plenty and they need something else to break through financially.  One could argue that different people can profit from different additional modules- one could need a healthier body to make money, but that doesn’t mean an MHS should be added to UMS. Or, real life example, some of us do not succeed financially because of emotional trauma, and that requires EPRHA.

My two cents are that UMS should be UMS, all the power focused to that script, and if one need a push in some other field, they can run another sub before UMS.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - AriGold - 10-06-2020

(10-06-2020, 08:02 AM)fab10 Wrote: I have seen plenty people make boatloads of money without learning anything and I am only half joking.

The real issues with your recommendation imo are two:
1. The more you add, the more you split the focus, Shannon explained that several times.
2. Some people have learned plenty and they need something else to break through financially.  One could argue that different people can profit from different additional modules- one could need a healthier body to make money, but that doesn’t mean an MHS should be added to UMS. Or, real life example, some of us do not succeed financially because of emotional trauma, and that requires EPRHA.

My two cents are that UMS should be UMS, all the power focused to that script, and if one need a push in some other field, they can run another sub before UMS.

Can you give examples?
Most times when you think people just got rich overnight or have a quick success, their way of learning, failing, progressing and pushing through until success is just hidden. Of course there is also luck in the play.

I would agree to leave MLS out of some of the stages, but not all of them. When you say "some of us do not succeed financially because of emotional trauma, and that requires EPRHA", I agree and that is the reason why it is part of UMS. Do you mean by that to leave it out in the future because it takes the focus away?

I am pretty sure Shannon would find a self optimizing script that says something like if you need learning that module is activated and if your subconscious is sure it just needs to apply the learnt stuff that module is deactivated.

Your sentence "UMS should be UMS" is not saying anything. Of course it should be it, what else should it be. But then again the question is what exactly is UMS, how is the monetary success measured in and do we want to have as much income streams as possible or not.

RE: UMS2 Ideas - tolgaocal80 - 10-06-2020

there are people out there, with no formal education, or some of them not even seen inside of a school, but they are earning millions of dollars every years, but this doesn't mean, knowloadge is useless. If will be anything about MLS in UMS2, that should be about "how to earn money with maximum speed ", not about just learning, because honestly IMO , vast volume of general knowloadge is very harmfull and empty,

because there is information pollution when it comes to making money. Everybody is saying something about how they did millions from this and that.
We need to know-able to specialized information about making money.

Literally you can earn millions from rock, here is the link:
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gary-dahl-man-sold-4-million-pet-rocks-died-article-1.2169185

but my own concern is how to think like that? I mean what kind of motivation you should have to do these things?

RE: UMS2 Ideas - tolgaocal80 - 10-06-2020

(10-06-2020, 09:47 AM)AriGold Wrote: Most times when you think people just got rich overnight or have a quick success, their way of learning, failing, progressing and pushing through until success is just hidden.

I definitly agree with success is not coming overnight, but money comes. The things you do to make money is a lot of work thinking and decisiveness, but when you do this than you cant keep the money from coming.
yes, we can see a few rags to riches kind of man, but this is very rare so we can see them in T.v