Subliminal Talk
4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) (/Thread-4Kingdoms-ARA-Anxiety-Relief-Aid-5-75G)

Pages: 1 2

4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - 4Kingdoms - 10-02-2019

ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/anxiety-relief-aid-5-75g/
When this was released, I had been told in a Townhall meeting at my workplace that we are to work 20 hours of overtime each week until the end of this year. Before, after, 1 day off, both days off, just get the 20 hours in by the end of the week.

As you can imagine, I was thrilled when I saw in the product description-
14. Taking a “mini-vacation” by using this during a day off.

BUT...
DMSI 3.3.2 was released at the same time on the same day!! I hesitated, I downloaded 3.3.2, I still hesitated.

With each version of FRM-Fear Removal Module my anxiety while driving decreased.
  • Fear of guardrails - overcome.
  • Fear of making left turns - overcome.
  • Fear of weaving in and out of traffic - overcome.
The problem I am currently experiencing is waiting for the light to turn green. When the red light took too long I started having mild panic attacks. I would have to roll down the window to get some fresh air, taking in deep breaths until the traffic light changed to green.

At first, I thought it only was happening in the left turning lane, then I noticed it didn't matter which lane I was in!! I experienced a mild panic attack... As soon as the traffic light changed green, I was fine!!

As you know, the FRM-Fear Removal Module targets the goal of the subliminal.  With UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success it targets fears surrounding money and success. With DMSI, the FRM-Fear Removal Module targets fears surrounding seduction, sex, attraction.  Knowing how FRM-Fear Removal Module is designed to work it only made sense for me to purchase ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/anxiety-relief-aid-5-75g/

Ultrasonic FLAC -50 dB|4 Loops|2 days on - 2 days off
I started the loops while I was at my desktop computer finishing up a few things before bed. 15 minutes into the first loop, I got out of my chair to go pee and I felt lightheaded. After I finished using the bathroom, I turned everything off and went to bed.

I wear a nasal mask for sleep apnea. I have an Auto-CPAP machine.  It starts at setting 4.0 and goes as high as 20.0.
Where the setting is when I wake up is an indication of how deeply I slept. When I sleep lightly, it goes from 4.0 to 5.5. On a good night, it will be on 8.0 when I wake up.  This morning, the setting was at 11.0 when I woke up, which indicates I was deeply asleep!!  

When I woke up I felt well-rested!! If you ever had a colonoscopy it is the same feeling of wide awake alertness when you open your eyes. Strange, considering you are sedated with propofol when you get a colonoscopy.

I was in the mood for fried shrimp for lunch so I went to a local restaurant. As I was driving, I didn't give it much thought about the light turning red and I would have to come to a halt eventually. Even ended up in the left turning lane at a red traffic light.  Nothing, no mild panic attack, no urge to roll the window down for fresh air. Breathing was normal.  WOW!!  Just 4 loops... incredible!! Just incredible!!

On DMSI, I had the celebrity effect where everyone would look at me and wonder... "Who is this guy?"
On UMS, I had instant respect from people I never met.
On ARA-Anxiety Relief Aid, it's gone. No respect, no celebrity effect, gone... No eye contact, no holding the door open and letting me walk through, no smiles, all gone.

BUT... 
I'm okay with that!! I have peace of mind...

RE: 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - Shannon - 10-02-2019

Glad you are enjoying the new technology. Smile I thought you guys would like this program. That's why I built it the moment I had the skeleton script of DMSI 3.3.2 finished.

RE: 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - findingme - 10-02-2019

Edited my post. I'd assumed you started DMSI.

RE: 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - 4Kingdoms - 10-02-2019

(10-02-2019, 12:16 PM)findingme Wrote: Edited my post. I'd assumed you started DMSI.
findingme has just replied to a thread which you have subscribed to at Subliminal Talk. This thread is titled 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G)
So you're just running ARA now 4kingdoms?... (visit the thread to read more..)

I only had a portion of the question you asked in my e-mail. I wasn't going to run ARA at all and I was even willing to consciously fight the mild panic attacks I've been having at the red traffic light... just so I could run DMSI 3.3.2

Today is Wednesday, the mandatory overtime at work started on Saturday. The way my team set up our work schedules is we have 4 zones. On our days off, we do special projects and nothing else.

The female on our team is very bossy. When she did her special project on her day off, we left her alone and each did 2 zones. When I came in on my day off, someone called in sick and she expected me to do my special project and a zone.

I'm 27 months from retirement and to keep the peace, I did my special project and the zone she expected me to do. I was very angry with her and at myself for not standing up to her, I have more seniority in the company and she's not my boss.

What made me feel better was, when I was on the graveyard shift I used to do all 4 zones every night even though I had help. So yes, I am in a better situation when you compare both situations.

This was my tipping point for purchasing ARA. I'll run it for 3 months as recommended which fits well with the mandatory overtime I'll be working for 3 months.

RE: 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - findingme - 10-03-2019

(10-02-2019, 03:42 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I only had a portion of the question you asked in my e-mail.

That was the only question I had, and I then posted it. Realization hit me, so I checked your threads, and you had your UMS thread--but no DMSI thread. I assumed you'd begun.

It's good to hear you're using what's really benefiting you. IIRC, you had an accident in an intersection before coming here, and you've sought help for it due to fears while driving, and even panic attacks. I remember reading a forum post 2 years back about it. That was you?

RE: 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - 4Kingdoms - 10-03-2019

(10-03-2019, 12:01 AM)findingme Wrote: It's good to hear you're using what's really benefiting you. IIRC, you had an accident in an intersection before coming here, and you've sought help for it due to fears while driving, and even panic attacks. I remember reading a forum post 2 years back about it. That was you?

Fortunately, that wasn't me.

However, when I was a teenager.. a van approaching from the opposite direction turned in front of me and I t-boned him. The van landed on its side and he climbed out. Then about 3 years later as a young adult, a woman rear-ended me at a red traffic light trying to get her daughter to gymnastics class on time.

Ultrasonic FLAC -50 dB|4 Loops|2 days on - 2 days off
Shortly before bed, I had a headache. The only aspirin I have has caffeine in it, wasn't about to take that at bedtime.
As soon as I played the loops, the headache went away!!

I had some stress going on, on my only day off. I made an appointment with a new Doctor for my Mom and they want her medical records when I take her on my next day off.  I tried getting the info online but my internet was down. My only option is to get my Uncle involved and ask him to help my Mom get her medical records. (brother/sister) If he can't, I'll have to reschedule the appointment.

When I woke up, I felt groggy. Unusual, I had 8 hours of sleep.

Day 2 at work|Ultrasonic FLAC -50 dB|4 Loops|2 days on - 2 days off
Shortly after we started our shift, the drama began and it was intense!!  As it played out, I felt neutral. I watched it like I was changing the channels on television... deciding if I wanted to watch this show or that show. Eventually, I left the room because it didn't interest me.

As I did my job, I suddenly became aware of how quiet my mind was.  No thoughts about if my Uncle got my Mom's medical records. (he texted later in the day that he got her medical records). I didn't dwell on the drama that I saw at the beginning of my shift. I didn't wonder who was right or wrong. No stray thoughts about finances or groceries or when I'm going to have time to exercise. My mind was quiet.

I deliberately went outside on my breaks and lunch away from all the noise of the people and equipment and machines; just so I could enjoy the stillness and quiet in my mind. The only thoughts I had run through my head was when I actually started thinking. Like I am now as I type this. When I'm not typing, total silence.

Traffic was unusually heavy on my way home from work tonight. Maybe I'll see one or two cars. Tonight I had three ahead of me, a few behind me, some on my left, some on my right. I was boxed in and the traffic light turned red.  

At that point, I would be rolling down the window for fresh air and feeling like opening the door to get out and stand on the road. (never did that, felt like doing it) I physically felt a WAVE of calmness start from my head all through my body, limbs, hands, feet. It was quick, it was over before I realized it happened. Then my mind went quiet. The radio was on and I was sitting there like I was sitting inside my home. Just watching cars go by, waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

Going to go to bed and begin my 2 day break from ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/anxiety-relief-aid-5-75g/

RE: 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - Shannon - 10-03-2019

I'm really enjoying seeing this benefit people.

RE: 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - LionKing - 10-03-2019

(10-03-2019, 07:14 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
As I did my job, I suddenly became aware of how quiet my mind was.  No thoughts about if my Uncle got my Mom's medical records. (he texted later in the day that he got her medical records). I didn't dwell on the drama that I saw at the beginning of my shift. I didn't wonder who was right or wrong. No stray thoughts about finances or groceries or when I'm going to have time to exercise. My mind was quiet.

Sounds great! Do you think you'll have the drive to make as much time to exercise and handle all kinds of chores, with the reduced anxiety levels? I'm guessing yes, but just less worried about if they all can get done or not.

RE: 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - Benjamin - 10-03-2019

Very cool.

RE: 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - 4Kingdoms - 10-04-2019

(10-03-2019, 07:14 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: As I did my job, I suddenly became aware of how quiet my mind was.  No thoughts about if my Uncle got my Mom's medical records. (he texted later in the day that he got her medical records). I didn't dwell on the drama that I saw at the beginning of my shift. I didn't wonder who was right or wrong. No stray thoughts about finances or groceries or when I'm going to have time to exercise. My mind was quiet.
(10-03-2019, 08:25 PM)LionKing Wrote: Sounds great! Do you think you'll have the drive to make as much time to exercise and handle all kinds of chores, with the reduced anxiety levels? I'm guessing yes, but just less worried about if they all can get done or not.

ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid doesn't make you lazy. I did my job at work like any normal workday, except I didn't have that chatter/thoughts running through my mind.

Between working 60 hours per week until the end of the year and taking care of my Mom, I really have to manage my time.  The last time I went to the gym, it was so crowded, all the machines were taken.  I just need to find a day of the week at the gym when it isn't too crowded so I can use the equipment.  

The drive and desire to exercise and do chores is there, it's all about the time and timing.

RE: 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - THolt - 10-04-2019

Wow this journal is making me want to buy ARA a lot more now.

RE: 4Kingdoms-ARA- Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G) - Hanpan - 10-04-2019

(10-04-2019, 04:55 AM)THolt Wrote: Wow this journal is making me want to buy ARA a lot more now.

It is a really good sub! I've been on LTU, USLM, the old ARA, and the old DMSI very briefly. This one rock. 

If it at some point could be used with another sub, I believe it would be a no-brainer for everyone!