Subliminal Talk
Right back at ya! DRS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Right back at ya! DRS (/Thread-Right-back-at-ya-DRS)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Right back at ya! -DRS - Chris P. Bacon - 09-22-2019

Also, I have the urge to go out and be more social.

RE: Right back at ya! -DRS - Oversoul - 09-22-2019

(09-22-2019, 05:50 AM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: Also, I have the urge to go out and be more social.

Me too, had a dream associated with this exact same thing too

RE: Right back at ya! -DRS - Hanpan - 09-23-2019

Has it become easier for you to fall asleep within the last few days?

I'm on day 3 and I find it difficult to sleep as well.

RE: Right back at ya! -DRS - Chris P. Bacon - 09-23-2019

(09-23-2019, 12:50 AM)Hanpan Wrote: Has it become easier for you to fall asleep within the last few days?

I'm on day 3 and I find it difficult to sleep as well.

I opted not to play it last night. After 2 days of less than stellar sleep I decided to just go to bed early and not play DRS. Might have to play it after work or something. Auric shielding as a stand-alone product seems to be very energizing to the mind.

RE: Right back at ya! -DRS - Hanpan - 09-23-2019

I agree. I couldn't sleep at all last night when listening.

It just seems impossible to play it during the day since it has to be played back to back without interruption

RE: Right back at ya! -DRS - Chris P. Bacon - 09-23-2019

(09-23-2019, 03:38 AM)Hanpan Wrote: I agree. I couldn't sleep at all last night when listening.

It just seems impossible to play it during the day since it has to be played back to back without interruption

Yea, I was thinking about playing it after work. That would give me some time to settle down before bed. Or I might just skip it because DMSI is near.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 09-24-2019

Had some TID last night in bed where it felt like j was thinking without fear for the first time in a long time. Seems to be a general feeling and not just around women or sex.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Benjamin - 09-24-2019

Hahahaha that title. It may be best though to have seperate journals for each program, as it can get confusing to people reading if they're looking for feedback on programs.

RE: Right back at ya! DRS - UniversalMan - 09-24-2019

You guys are not tired at all from DRS?
To me happened that the first 7 days listening I was so tired that I was unable to function normally, and on the 8th and 9th day I just felt great, but as I started to feel much better,I had to stop listening due to the ASRB....and then, on the 6th and 7th day of ASRB it was like all those energies that the DRS kept away were attacking me back

(yeah, I am that sensitive to energies, and at this time under full atack of some unhealthy energies)

@Shannon do you think I can experiment with changing the second ASRB ratio,or even don't do the second ASRB? and just continue listening every day 2 loops, cause I think the draining is the shield "fighting" those energies, so, on the 8th day I felt the shield in full effect, that ,for me, and from my perspective, lasted 7 days (two days before the ASRB ended)

RE: Right back at ya! DRS - Shannon - 09-25-2019

(09-24-2019, 11:53 PM)UniversalMan Wrote: You guys are not tired at all from DRS?
To me happened that the first 7 days listening I was so tired that I was unable to function normally, and on the 8th and 9th day I just felt great, but as I started to feel much better,I had to stop listening due to the ASRB....and then, on the 6th and 7th day of ASRB it was like all those energies that the DRS kept away were attacking me back

(yeah, I am that sensitive to energies, and at this time under full atack of some unhealthy energies)

@Shannon do you think I can experiment with changing the second ASRB ratio,or even don't do the second ASRB? and just continue listening every day 2 loops, cause I think the draining is the shield "fighting" those energies, so, on the 8th day I felt the shield in full effect, that ,for me, and from my perspective, lasted 7 days (two days before the ASRB ended)

You will need to take breaks, but you don't necessarily need so much break that it starts failing.  I have noted that the models seem lately to be giving me the safe point from which people should start, from which they can adjust it from there.  I'm not sure about that but that seems to have been what happened with UMS as well.

I think 2 loops a day is plenty, and indeed would be about as much as possible were you to use this with something else.  But if you have 9 days off and determine that it is too much (which I suspected would be the case for some people), then try taking fewer days off so that that doesn't happen.

RE: Right back at ya! DRS - UniversalMan - 09-25-2019

@Shannon
Thank you for your respond, I will do 2 day's less off in this cycle and see.

RE: Right back at ya! DRS - Hanpan - 09-25-2019

(09-24-2019, 11:53 PM)UniversalMan Wrote: You guys are not tired at all from DRS?

Quite on the contrary - I find it very difficult to sleep. 

Have you been sleeping

RE: Right back at ya! DRS - UniversalMan - 09-25-2019

(09-25-2019, 07:11 AM)Hanpan Wrote:

Have you been sleeping

Oh....I practicaly pass out very early (that is unusual for me) and sleep all night long, but wake up tiered.

RE: Right back at ya! DRS - Chris P. Bacon - 09-25-2019

(09-25-2019, 08:21 AM)UniversalMan Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 07:11 AM)Hanpan Wrote:

Have you been sleeping

Oh....I practicaly pass out very early (that is unusual for me) and sleep all night long, but wake up tiered.

Interesting, I get so much energy in my body that it makes it hard to fall asleep, and by hard I mean 5 hours after the loops I'm settled down enough to sleep.