Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 01-25-2014

K-Train, I would suggest to you that you may be using TUW at too high a volume.

I have found through extensive testing that the most useful volumes are a setting of 7 to 9 out of 15 on a portable device. That's 50 to about 75%.

The lower the volume, the more gentle the impact, but the more comfortable it usually is for her, and the more she will typically accept it and act on it. The higher the volume, the more insistently she will feel it, and the more likely she is to refuse to act on it, unless the perceptory pressure matches and balances equal resistance.

So with someone who likes you, is comfortable with you, has been out with you a few times, lower is better. With someone who has a critical personality, or is very aware of "what other people think" or doesn't know you as well, etc. you might want a volume of 8 or 9 out of 15. (1 being relative, as it is the maximum volume on my test device.)

What do you think, should I release the more advanced versions of TUW I have been working on? They've come a long way since X32. I'm now working in the X44 to X55 ranges, focused atm on the X55cr series.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-25-2014

(01-25-2014, 02:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: K-Train, I would suggest to you that you may be using TUW at too high a volume.

I have found through extensive testing that the most useful volumes are a setting of 7 to 9 out of 15 on a portable device. That's 50 to about 75%.

The lower the volume, the more gentle the impact, but the more comfortable it usually is for her, and the more she will typically accept it and act on it. The higher the volume, the more insistently she will feel it, and the more likely she is to refuse to act on it, unless the perceptory pressure matches and balances equal resistance.

So with someone who likes you, is comfortable with you, has been out with you a few times, lower is better. With someone who has a critical personality, or is very aware of "what other people think" or doesn't know you as well, etc. you might want a volume of 8 or 9 out of 15. (1 being relative, as it is the maximum volume on my test device.)

What do you think, should I release the more advanced versions of TUW I have been working on? They've come a long way since X32. I'm now working in the X44 to X55 ranges, focused atm on the X55cr series.

Thanks for the tip Shannon, I was under the impression that the louder the better but I have been enlightened. I'll remember that the next time I see her. Also Shannon, with TUW P8c and TUW P18 is there any kind of "memory" effect with these? In other words let's say I use them around my target about 3 times a week every other day, will this effect carry over the next time she sees me?

As to your question about the advanced TUWs, I'll give you my opinion on each one (but the short answer is yes).

X44a/X44b: Hell YES. Definitely release these two. Out of all the new TUWs these seem to be the safest to release to the public and they have the added benefit of being eligible to be released in a pure ultrasonic format (if you desire) because from what you have described they are mainly good for social disinhibition and inducing comfort.

X44 K6: According to your report, this is the one that seems the most balanced and covers a wider range of targets so I'd go with this one. The others seem a little too specific.

X54 series: This series I'm hesitant about. I'd honestly advise you test this series out a bit more because this series seems pretty strong just from your report. Have you narrowed down which of the prototypes from this series are the most well rounded? If you can find one that is consistent and no overly powerful then I'd say go for it.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 02-07-2014

Quick report. I'm on my 17th day of AOS (not sure on how long I've been on Overcome Procrastination...probably at least a month). I feel calm and my inner negativity has been lessened to such a degree that negative thoughts don't linger around much. Nothing significant as far as females although my neediness has been reduced to an extent so hoorah. Still procrastinating a little but I still find ways to get everything done and I'm getting A's so can't argue with results. Will let you guys know if and when things really start kicking.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 02-10-2014

I'm not sure why but women are treating me like some kind of authority figure. I've had two female friends apologize profusely about missing class. One of them brought me cookies and biked halfway across campus and nearly ran into someone just to catch me and meet up with me (even though we had to go back that same direction). The other (who has a BF) invited me out to a local basketball game and once again apologized for not attending class. She actually bought me coffee Friday as a thank you for sending her the notes. Small stuff, probably nothing, but interesting nonetheless.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 04-17-2015

Hey guys, been a while since I updated this journal so I thought I'd drop by and give a report.

I'm still in school although I'll be finishing up by the end of the year. My focus has been on grades, career, and of course women. So here's the basic outline of how I've tackled each one.

Grades:

*Mainly using Overcome Procrastination (OP) and Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 (MLS3.0). This is a beast combo once you've been cleared of resistance and is probably the reason why I'm typing this up in the first place lol. At the very beginning of this semester I first used OP and Ultra Success (US) and I was a machine. I went after what I wanted, managed to start off the semester on the right track, and had laser focus.

Midway through I changed to MLS and OP. Combo was still good however I hit resistance which left me in a slump which I'm honestly just now getting out of.

Career:

Pretty much tied with grades. I volunteered at a couple organizations and put together a plan for graduation to help me get into grad schools. All I have to do now is follow the playbook.

Women:

Yeah this is the one most were waiting for. First of all, I live by a simple creed: NO FREE ATTENTION. Essentially, what this means is that I do not hang out with women I'm attracted to unless I'm getting a date, sex, or some sort of business/financial/career support. Period. I still have a handful of good female friends but I no longer accept friendship as a consulation prize from women I am interested in dating and or having sex with. When I approach a woman I am attracted to I do not accept anything less than sexual and/or romantic companionship. If that is not acceptable to her, I leave her alone.

This philosophy was sparked by me ALLOWING myself to be placed in a woman's friend zone for over a year and hearing about every guy she was hooking up with or wanted to hook up with (except of course me). That was my mistake, so to prevent that from happening, I gradually made some changes towards the end of last year and in the past few months having been fully implementing them.

My style of approach is direct which = way more rejection but I feel the rejection has built me up and made me more rock solid. I'm going to be field testing one of Shannon's suggestions which is using NSFM once per week, for no more than 4 hours while continuing to get time from OP and MLS. As of now, NSFM has me feeling more smooth and I notice perhaps as result from running MLS that I absorb seduction tips and information much easier.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-07-2015

This marks my 6th month (~180 days) on Overcome Procrastination and I'm closing in on my 3rd month (~90 days) on Maximum Learning Speed. I's been a tough journey no doubt about it but the results are definitely paying dividends. I managed to pull off 3 A's, and 2 B's this past semester which was desperately needed for my GPA. I'm also studying for the GRE which I needed in order to pursue a doctorate.

So the effects:

*Feel more energetic
*More driven and motivated
*Learning is much more fun and easy
*Memory is definitely improved and I can recall things fairly quickly even when I haven't looked at them that often
*Strangely I feel more confident, most likely because I feel that no matter what I'm introduced to, I can handle it.
*VERY proactive about stuff whether it's sending out resumes, cleaning my house or car, studying, getting in touch with people etc.
*I get up earlier now and I journal out my activities to keep myself on track

Definitely loving this combo. I'm most likely going to stick with it for the next 2-3 months.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-16-2015

I'm going to sound like a broken record but I've got to say I love this Overcome Procrastination + Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 combo. Granted, it definitely may take time especially if you've been procrastinating your life away but once it gets going its smooth sailing.

Today really displayed how far I've come. I heard a new song today by Chris Brown and normally when I hear a really good song that catches my ear I play it over and over and I'll normally put off whatever I'm doing in order to listen. Today, I told myself "at 4:00 you need to stop listening and get back to studying". Granted I stopped at 4:02 but I still had enough self control to pull away and get back to studying.

This may also sound strange but Overcome Procrastination makes me feel more...masculine. Let me explain, I believe that as a man you shouldn't need someone to constantly tell you to do something. I shouldn't need my mom to tell me the importance of keeping my living quarters clean. I shouldn't need for someone to remind me to study because of how important it is for my future. I shouldn't need constant reminders that hey, this needs to be done, that need to be done. I should be on top of that on my own.

Now granted, being reminded every now and then is fine, but what I like is that once I'm reminded of something, I take care of it either right then, or I make a note of it in my journal or in my phone and I take care of it then. I'm much more organized and even my mom has commented on how "on point" I seem to be. I get a "high" knowing that I'm leaving on time, arriving somewhere early, or being prepared for something. I love that feeling.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Soaring - 05-17-2015

Awesome k-train! ...how does your usage of the two subs together look like?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-17-2015

Hey there Soaring, I use Overcome Procrastination 6 hours during the day and use MLS at night for 6 hours. Sometimes I slack but usually get at least 3-4 hours of each even on a "rough day".

EDIT: Shout out to 4Kingdoms, Benjamin, Natious, Catman, Jonathan4all, Alpha360, and Shannon for the likes and thanks to everyone else taking the time to read my journal.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Benjamin - 05-18-2015

Quote:EDIT: Shout out to 4Kingdoms, Benjamin, Natious, Catman, Jonathan4all, Alpha360, and Shannon for the likes and thanks to everyone else taking the time to read my journal.

Thanks man Smile Though you aren't here as much as you used to be it's always good to read.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Natious - 05-19-2015

(05-17-2015, 07:35 PM)K-Train Wrote: EDIT: Shout out to Natious
Thank you, thank you very much!

(05-18-2015, 03:33 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Thanks man Smile Though you aren't here as much as you used to be it's always good to read.

I think that's a good thing if people spend less time here, takes the focus off the sub. What I want is to be so busy living that I have no time posting Smile

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Benjamin - 05-19-2015

Quote:I think that's a good thing if people spend less time here, takes the focus off the sub. What I want is to be so busy living that I have no time posting

Yeah that's one reason why I stuck to 12 hours of AM6 so I could have time to do other things. But since I work from home and work on the forum i'm here every day. Smile

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-24-2015

Wanted to report a recurring issue that I've been having. I have a fear of making mistakes, and doing poorly in front of people. This isn't uncommon and I'm sure many here either share or have shared this fear. Do I learn things "faster"? Yes, yes I do. The problem is that the fear of making a mistake...is causing me to make mistakes. In the past I attributed my mistakes to me not being intelligent (past experiences no doubt,) however I've discovered that it really has to do with anxiety. When I'm alone my mind works like a supercomputer, coming up with all sorts of solutions and ideas but once I get nervous...it's gone. Very frustrating, especially when you consider I'm trying to get a new job that will require me to be very on point mentally.

In other words, once I'm done with this combo I'll most likely move onto Overcoming Fear and I might use it with my ASC custom sub I got from Shannon. Until then, I've come up with some strategies to help me with the nerves, most of them are actually relaxation techniques used by athletes.

EDIT: Also, for anyone trying this combo keep in mind that you will need a proper night's sleep for this combo to work. You can slack off on sleeping for a few days but eventually the effects will be downgraded without proper sleep.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 05-31-2015

Minor set back at the university, but other than that, I've made A's on every quiz/exam so far this summer. There are many times while reading something or studying that I'll say to myself in my head "I love learning this stuff". The test we took last Thursday was a bit challenging...for the other students Tongue. I arrived a bit late to take the exam so a couple people had already come out and they looked as if they just got through fighting the Covenant Alliance from Halo. One of them looked at me saying “good luck”. Went in there, owned that sh!t. The diagrams I studied were appearing in my head crystal clear. I ended up acing that test, and the professor sent me a personal email telling me well done. Special thanks as well to AfzalG by recommending Rocket Player. That thing works. Definitely felt a boost from using it this past weekend.

On another note, let me ask you guys something. My current game plan is to finish out the year with MLS and Overcome Procrastination. I want to ensure that the programming sticks so that I can go into my doctorate program next year with good study habits. That said, I’m looking into doing Overcome Fear and ASC 4G (custom name embed) for about 6 months together until the start of grad school next year. I feel that being confident and fearless along with being motivated and smart would definitely help BUT...I’m hesitant.

Reason why is because ASC alone caused some problems for me because I became too confident and this caused me to go off on people (including my parents) however it wasn’t unprovoked. I feel that adding in Overcome Fear would possibly exacerbate that. In addition, some of these doctoral programs are notorious for having a-hole professors and instructors and I’m not sure if by that time the programming will have smoothed out enough for me to have the control to not curse one of these people out.