Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Benjamin - 02-11-2013

Yeah i'm definately glad I started using headphones, it has helped alot. I can only imagine if I did more of my listening with heaphones, usually it's about 2-4 hours of ultra motivation with headphones and another 4-5 hours with speakers.

And Alpha for 8 hours with speakers then 1 listen with headphones.

I did do more for a while with headphones instead of speakers, but it was a little much just with the increase.

I definately love the results of ultra motivation. It's dealt with alot of procrastination. There is a couple of things i've been putting off, but much less than in the past.

-Ben

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 02-13-2013

Today was just a rough day.Been hitting somekind of resistance today. Felt lazy and unable to focus but once again the feeling has kicked back in. As me and Ben just mentioned the up and down effects normally associated with subliminal use is very minimal now. I remember getting home, eating, and then just crashing into bed until late this afternoon. I suppose I'm putting too much strain on myself since I've been getting up much earlier than usual in an effort to master my class material. Not like me at all so that's good.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 02-18-2013

Awesome.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 02-19-2013

(02-18-2013, 02:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: Awesome.

Thanks Shannon. Smile You're da man!

As a side effect of Overcome Procrastination rather than procrastinate I decided to go ahead and fire up AOS 4G. This will be my new toy, a treat to myself for a year of solid work and personal improvement. I'll be using it with Laserlike Concentration and Focus (which is kicking serious ass right now).

Last night I got in about 4 hours of exposure from AOS and today has been...good. I've noticed people being nicer to me and girls starting up conversations with me out of the blue. It was kind of strange really, because even though I'm sometimes chatty people today were just as, if not more chatty than me. People just seemed really Guys in particular were really nice, saying what's up and patting me on the back. I actually thought that perhaps I was using the Charisma sub because people really like me. Much to early to call this results but it is interesting. I'm planning on running AOS all the way past Spring Break (about 20 days) but I may do more if things are like this.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Arrpee - 02-20-2013

K-Train, do you mean you listen to your headphones and your speakers at the same exact time.?
(02-09-2013, 11:54 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 05:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hi K-Train,
I'm not sure what you mean by your listening method? Do you mean the combination of laserlike focus and overcome procrastination, or the way you are listening to them?

-Ben

Hey Ben, the listening method i'm referring to is simply relying on headphones and then positioning my speakers around my bed so that I have one speaker targeting each ear. It's not "exact" but I think the proof is in the pudding so to speak. I normally don't get results this quickly (under 30 days for LLCF) and they normally aren't too consistent. So it's pretty cool because now it's kind of a game changer for me. It means I don't have to run a program for 90 days although knowing me I'd probably do it anyway lol.

K-Train, do you mean you listen to your headphones and your speakers at the same exact time?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Subeternal - 02-20-2013

(02-20-2013, 02:55 PM)Arrpee Wrote: K-Train, do you mean you listen to your headphones and your speakers at the same exact time.?
(02-09-2013, 11:54 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 05:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hi K-Train,
I'm not sure what you mean by your listening method? Do you mean the combination of laserlike focus and overcome procrastination, or the way you are listening to them?

-Ben

Hey Ben, the listening method i'm referring to is simply relying on headphones and then positioning my speakers around my bed so that I have one speaker targeting each ear. It's not "exact" but I think the proof is in the pudding so to speak. I normally don't get results this quickly (under 30 days for LLCF) and they normally aren't too consistent. So it's pretty cool because now it's kind of a game changer for me. It means I don't have to run a program for 90 days although knowing me I'd probably do it anyway lol.

K-Train, do you mean you listen to your headphones and your speakers at the same exact time?

I doubt he means that b/c Shannon has always said to NOT listen to subs from two sound sources at the same time with the idea of doubling the program power (which doesnt work according to what he said)

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Benjamin - 02-20-2013

Hi Arpee, welcome to the forum.

Quote:K-Train, do you mean you listen to your headphones and your speakers at the same exact time?

No not at the exact same time. You can listen to headphones a bit then switch to speakers, but not at the same time.

-Ben

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Arrpee - 02-21-2013

Ok, thanks for the helpful replies guys.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 02-21-2013

(02-20-2013, 05:53 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hi Arpee, welcome to the forum.

Quote:K-Train, do you mean you listen to your headphones and your speakers at the same exact time?

No not at the exact same time. You can listen to headphones a bit then switch to speakers, but not at the same time.
-Ben

Yep, exactly. Basically last year when I used Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 I utilized headphones for about 2-4 hours a day. Just that little amount of exposure sped up my results. Last month I decided to set up my speakers around my bed so that each ear had a speaker directed to it. Once again, a huge increase in effects from Overcome Procrastination and LLCF. Normally I need 120 days to make a subliminal "stick" but Overcome Procrastination stuck much faster than I thought which allowed me to stop at 90 days. Laser Like Concentration and Focus took effect after about 4-7 days. I'm on Day 39 of LLCF, and the effects mimic the ones I'd experienced at day 120.

Day 3 of AOS. Last night I had some really cool dreams. In one dream I was at some fancy mall/restaraunt and one of the waitresses sat next to me and we started talking. She got closer and closer until we were leaning on each other. Awesome shit.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-06-2013

Day 52 LLCF and day 16 of AOS 4G. I hit a couple rough patches last week however it seems to have been due to me playing LLCF and AOS at too low a volume on the masked/trickling stream so I switched to ultrasonic and it seems to be working properly once more. My concentration is still quite good, however I'm noticing that perhaps AOS is making me more laid back which is both good and bad. Good because negativity doesn't stick around very long, bad because my motivation is taking a hit unfortunately.

I have been experiencing some...strange things from AOS. No jaw dropping checkouts or anything like that but I notice that people, male and female, are much nicer to me lately. I can be quite chatty myself but it's almost like they WANT to talk to me. At least 3 times this week I've had people get completely lost in conversation with me to the point where they almost have to "snap out of it" because it's like they were in a trance.

One girl whom I spoke with for quite a while on Thursday after class sat by me outside the classroom this Tuesday and promptly texted me her number and sent me a friend request. We walked and talked for about 20-30 minutes before parting ways. And then earlier today this cute girl shot me a smile while I was walking to the library.

*Also, side note: LLCF is extremely valuable during conversations. Due to the increased focus, my conversational skills seems to have improved quite a bit which has improved my wit and ability to "think on my feet" if you will.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Spiral - 03-06-2013

Glad to see you are getting some good results K. Btw... You don't have to lose motivation when running AOS. You can try to recreate those feelings thoughts and desires... But I know how tough that can be...

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-07-2013

(03-06-2013, 07:50 PM)Spiral Wrote: Glad to see you are getting some good results K. Btw... You don't have to lose motivation when running AOS. You can try to recreate those feelings thoughts and desires... But I know how tough that can be...

Thanks Spiral, it's tough but I'll figure it out. It just sucks to be reverting back to my old ways when I've felt so productive in past weeks. I'll need to figure something out eventually.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-17-2013

Been an interesting week. Had to temporarily stop using AOS and switched it out with MHS to stamp out some recurring health problems that were popping up. Not full blown reflux thankfully but just some discomfort. One week of MHS use has it under control again.

Last week I went out with some friends to the beach for spring break. We only spent 2 days there due to money however we had a good time nonetheless. I was actually kind of surprised I went in the first place because I only knew one person well and the others I had either never met or met briefly. It was great though, I felt very chill, relaxed, but at the same time excited and a bit devilish. Negativity was minimal which allowed me to be more outgoing. I got along great with everyone there, and after a while I noticed that I could pretty much steer the conversations in which ever direction I wanted. Pretty cool.

Also, we went out on the main strip and went to skate ring/bowling alley/ pool hall (it was a combination). The place had free drinks, and LOTS of people. We found a pool table and even though I have only played pool a grand total of 2 times I decided to push through my fears and play a couple of games. Thanks to some great focus (LLCF ftw!!!) I did pretty well considering my limited experience. While we were playing this girl walked up to me and asked me where my group and I were from. Turns out we're from the same place and our colleges are right down the road from each other. I was a little surprised by the interaction because during that night I had no intentions on hooking up with women, just having a fun night so you can understand my shock when I looked to my left and saw her standing less than a foot from me. She later walked over into the bathroom and my buddy came up to me in shock telling me she had literally singled me out of our entire group (we had 7 people, 6 guys) and had came into the middle of our area just to talk with me. He then asked why I hadn't invited her to come to the beach with us but it completely slipped my mind. We saw them later and it turns out that one of the friends she was with was quite attractive. Lost opportunity on my part.Confused
In spite of that, my brief 17 day use of AOS has yielded good results despite the short time frame. While using AOS i felt smooth, devious, and laid back. I can only imagine what 64 days of use would do.

I'm also seeing a resurgence of procrastination. I'm not sure whether it's because we had spring break or what but I've felt lazy and unmotivated. I'm struggling in one class and the motivation and desire I had to prove the professor wrong (that guy is a huge @sshole) has fizzled out. I guess perhaps I need a refresher of Overcome Procrastination.

Laserlike Focus is good as always. I'm on my 63rd day, and things are still going strong. Intellect seems to have improved along with focus. But subliminal fever is catching up to me. Due to the decreased time needed for me to see results my mind is suddenly racing with new ideas for subs to try. I need to review my situation and find a solution. I don't want these health problems nagging me again like they did last year but I still need to be able to focus and stop on top of my workload.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 03-26-2013

Very interesting day! I decided to run TUW-P22-NN (Girlfriend Killer). Man, this thing is the shiznit!! I did a short test run with it yesterday on a female friend during class and during the duration of class she kept her hand firmly between her legs. Normally she's pretty somber/low energy but yesterday after exposure she was more lively. She was headed over to buy some pizza however I made it clear I wasn't going with her. She seemed dissapointed.

Today, I was an empty computer lab (our class was cancelled) and one of my classmates came in. A couple weeks ago, she started showing more interest which I assume is a by-product of AOS doing its job. Since class was cancelled we just got on the computers and started looking for classes. I turned on GFK and for the next hour and a half we talked. After a while she started twirling her, hair, she would glance up at me and look down and then glance back up again. We were having so much fun cracking jokes and swapping stories. I eventually told her I was hungry so she went with me to Subway and we grabbed some food. She sat down across from me and we continued talking and she even brought up her ex-boyfriend and other personal details that I obviously won't share here. When I would stop talking or the conversation would falter she would continue it. It honestly felt like...a date.

This is the 2nd time I've seen this kind of result from GFK. It seems that girls go into girlfriend mode when this thing hits (hence the name I suppose). Last semester I had another female classmate do the exact same thing. I kinda wished I had used Natural Seduction For Men (NS4M) because I'm sure I could have gotten *ahem* more out of this but I'm still VERY pleased at the results.