Subliminal Talk
Custom Subliminals Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Custom Subliminals Journal (/Thread-Custom-Subliminals-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Sean - 01-12-2013

(01-12-2013, 11:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: Paying people for their feedback is a sure way to accomplish 2 things.

1. Those who are skeptical will claim that they are just saying whatever I want them to say because they're being paid to.

2. At least some people will say whatever they think I want them to because they get money for it.

Aside from that, I think 10 trials is a bit low. Maybe $5 per report for 20 reports.

How do you respond to my points on this?

1. That's why you qualify the feedback. I think you have a keen eye for BS.
2. At $5 ea, I doubt that will be a big problem. Too much effort for little reward.

Also, anyone that fails to meet the reporting guidelines gets zero credit.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 01-12-2013

I'll have to give it some thought.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-14-2013

Reporting in once again. So yesterday I added in Laserlike Focus and Concentration to my playlist and got about 4.5 hours of exposure with headphones along with 6 hours of Overcome Procrastination through speakers. Definitely a good decision. I'm able to concentrate much better which means not only do I get started on my work on time I also manage to keep focused on my work which was becoming a problem. I studied for about 2 hours last night and I barely noticed the time go by. This combo is going to do some great things for me I feel. I was torn between LLFC, my Ultra Success Custom and Improve Your Grades but LLFC won out.

Also, noticed a continued positive response from one of the girls I played TUW-WK around last week in class. Very talkative, and friendly. I left my iPod today so no tests for today.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 01-14-2013

WK being Watersign Killer or Waitress Killer?

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-15-2013

(01-14-2013, 10:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: WK being Watersign Killer or Waitress Killer?

That would be WK as in Waitress Killer. I'll use WSK for Watersign Killer in the future. Also, some more intersting info for you Shannon. I'm noticing a lingering effect from using the TUWs. It seems that women who responded positively seem to continue acting positive towards me, even when I'm not using any TUWs and after days of no exposure. Awesome stuff. And since I'm in the "get er done" mode, I'll sanction off testing of WK and PGK temporarily and use GFK.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-18-2013

I'm sick with the flu once again (damn it!) but this time the symptoms have dispersed quicker than last time but what's suprising is that my work ethic has not suffered as much as you'd think. Even now, I'm still planning out my activities for the day and studying for classes. Overcome Procrastination is still kicking some ass. There are still times where I procrastinate but it's been reduced by a significant amount (with less than 60 days of exposure!).

Laserlike Focus and Concentration seems to be having two very awesome effects. 1.) Much better focus (of course!) 2.) Improvement in memory and recall. Which is great, when you consider that the effects of MLS3.0 are still present. I feel quicker mentally, I can bring up facts or experiences with vivid clarity. I'm listening to LLFC purely through headphones for 4-6 hours a day which is probably why the effects are kicking in so fast.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 01-19-2013

hey Shannon how much of an improvement will laser like focus and concentration give in terms of my ability to concentrate? I ask because I'd like to eventually get to the point where I can concentrate as much as you seem to. I have no idea how you manage to focus enough to work 12+ hours. LLCF has improved my focus but I still find my concentration fluctuating and not being as stable as I'd like.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Shannon - 01-19-2013

It always depends on the personality in play and various factors like generation, script, usage patterns, resistance, etc. I focus the way I do because it is part of my personality, and because I have a clearly defined major goal that I want to achieve more than anything else.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 02-05-2013

Day 23 on Laserlike Focus and Concentration. Around day 75 for Overcome Procrastination. This is a pretty effective combo from what I'm seeing. My usage has been up and down for the past few days however at the least I always listen on my properly positioned speaker. This may be why the effects are still kicking and haven't faltered. For maybe one or two days I felt out of it and lazy but the funny thing is that this "laziness" wasn't like the laziness I used to experience. Now when I experience laziness it simply means...not doing AS much work but still getting work done lol.

OP is more fluid now. Before there was a time when there was a battle to get me to do what needed to be done now it's just "this needs to be done...let's do it now". Last week was a rough week school wise. I didn't do well on one of my exams but I was impressed for two reasons. 1.) I actually STUDIED for it and KNEW the material but the time limit killed me. I just need to prepare differently but I can honestly say I prepared for it. and 2.) I didn't mope about my grade. I simply said "I need to prepare differently. I'll kick @ss next time. This is big because in years past I'd get all moody and all "OMG the world is going to end because I got a bad grade" but now it just rolls of the shoulder.

LLCF is also increasing in effects. I can say this because now when I work/study I actually lose track of time rather than clock gazing. If I concentrate I can actually hyperfocus which is really cool. I would say that with the combination of LLCF and OP my productivity has doubled. It feels good to be able to get shit done. Other than the class I mentioned my other classes are going real well. I'm kicking @ss. Thanks to my change in listening format I'm getting results much faster. My 90 days of OP are up on the 20th. I may change to Improve Your Grades which should stack nicely. All in all, I'm really happy. I feel like a burden is off my shoulder.

Oh and women are once again on the back burner again. But spring break is right around the corner.Big Grin

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 02-08-2013

I feel that I can firmly say that my listening method is working out far better than I'd hoped. Even at just day 26 of listening to LLCF I'm experiencing incredible effects. And this is with maybe 3 hours of exposure at the most because somedays I'm too busy to listen to it over headphones. I managed to score an A on my recent exam dealing with physiology (it's a notoriously tough class around here) and I'm able to literally spend hours studying if I focus enough. Plus I had my cousin over and we played some Call of Duty which was the first time I'd touched the game in almost a month. My focus was pretty good and although I had a few "bad" games they weren't like they used to be and I managed to finish in the top 3 in pretty much every game.

I also did a deep cleaning of the house (something I NEVER do). It was just cool the way it happened because the thought entered my head, I thought about it, and then I did it immediately. I managed to focus enough for 2 hours to get it done too. Good stuff. I love this man! I feel like a machine with this stuff.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Benjamin - 02-09-2013

Hi K-Train,
I'm not sure what you mean by your listening method? Do you mean the combination of laserlike focus and overcome procrastination, or the way you are listening to them?

-Ben

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 02-09-2013

(02-09-2013, 05:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hi K-Train,
I'm not sure what you mean by your listening method? Do you mean the combination of laserlike focus and overcome procrastination, or the way you are listening to them?

-Ben

Hey Ben, the listening method i'm referring to is simply relying on headphones and then positioning my speakers around my bed so that I have one speaker targeting each ear. It's not "exact" but I think the proof is in the pudding so to speak. I normally don't get results this quickly (under 30 days for LLCF) and they normally aren't too consistent. So it's pretty cool because now it's kind of a game changer for me. It means I don't have to run a program for 90 days although knowing me I'd probably do it anyway lol.

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - Benjamin - 02-10-2013

Wow interesting, trying to do that with my speakers would be difficult in my bedroom.

But now that you mention it I have noticed that since I have added headphone listening a few hours each day I feel like my results are a lot more consistent.

-Ben

RE: Custom Subliminals Journal - K-Train - 02-11-2013

(02-10-2013, 03:33 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Wow interesting, trying to do that with my speakers would be difficult in my bedroom.

But now that you mention it I have noticed that since I have added headphone listening a few hours each day I feel like my results are a lot more consistent.
-Ben

Exactly. That's what I love about it. Even on days that are tough, there is still a good deal of consistency so that there aren't many "come and go" days where the effects completely dissipate. They're pretty much around 24/7 just in varying degrees of power or obviousness.

I'd imagine, that I if I were using only one sub the effects would be insane, but that's not really an option right now due to time constraints. Still, it's a very good feeling to be able to get things done in a timely manner. I'm keeping a planner right now and managing all my tasks. Your results on Ultra Motivation Ben are quite incredible, very similar to how Overcome Procrastination is however it seems UM gives more of a energy boost.