Subliminal Talk
lano1106 SM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano1106 SM3 Journal (/Thread-lano1106-SM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 09-21-2019

Stage 4, day 19:

Yesterday, I had an appointment with my osteopath. My guts are telling me that she is a freak hiding behind a good girl behavior. As I was waiting for my turn, she storm out of her office with an iPad to show the receptionist an image of an uterus and how small the organ was.

During the treatment, she took my arm and she did place it in a way where my fingers were against her inner thigh possibly at less than a inch away from her genital. As they say, even if it looks accidental, it never is...

TBH, something is stopping me from pulling the trigger. Maybe it is that she often talks about her BF. And also strangely, I'm finding myself connecting with this girl with common shared interests... If I would be using WM, this is the type of thing that I would expect to happen. not with SM... this is strange. I'm not feeling sexual at all in her presence despite feeling an attraction. Maybe it is the fact that we are meeting inside a professional frame. IDK... What I know is that my next and possibly last appointment with her is going to be next month when I am going to be in stage 5...

Later in the afternoon, I went at the gym. I have been not feeling top shape the whole week and yesterday, wasn't any different this time. Is it me resisting stage 4 programming?

Something that I did notice is that I was attracting the attention of the women. We were doing a complex. That is a sequence of moves with heavy weight on a bar every 2 minutes for 20 minutes. I must have badly stretch a muscle in my lower back as I felt a sharp muscular pain very early. I was laying on the floor for a minute between each set. 2 girls did worry about if I did hurt myself. I was flattered by the attention despite that everything was under control. The girls did even help me to replace my weights at the end of the class. I felt like I did receive a VIP treatment by them. On my way out, I saw my #1 sexy black girl who was in the following class after mine. She was into a 1 piece molding workout clothe. Her kit was so tight that it even makes wonder how she succeed entering it... That is a mystery...

Today, I went to the beach. I met a girl that I see quite often when I go there. She did come over to kiss me hello. She did reproach me to not reciprocate enough her kiss... I did tease with her for few minutes before she leaves and continue her path...

So this is what is happening these days...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 09-22-2019

Stage 4, day 20:

Today, I have a small headache. It is either me resisting the program or I took too much booze at the beach yesterday. I opt for the latter.

I went to McDonald for lunch and I did bump into a girl from the gym. I haven't seen her for about a year (I did wrote small anecdotes about her in my DMSI journal) and I have seen her last Friday (she was taking the class after mine) and I have stumbled into her again today. I did ask her if she took a break from the gym since I haven't seen her for a while. She did confirm that she did try out a different gym but she did prefer the gym we met therefore she is back.

We didn't continue chatting more than that since she was with her family and so was I... but this meeting could pretty much be SM3 manifestation... Stumbling randomly on women that I like... is fun..

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 09-24-2019

Stage 4, day 22:

You know something that I do when I start a new stage? I read its description, take mental note of it and start looking for evidences during my days that this is effectively what is happening.. Stage 4 description is so vague that I have no precise idea to what to look for.

It says enhancing concepts from stage 2 and 3.

The only clear goal is: Introduces getting women to try to seduce you.

Am I doing that? Idk. I'm not sure.

Ok, lets see. I went to the gym. There was 6 women in the class. My 2 favorite black princesses were there. My favorite one was always around me. I had the impression to always stumble on her. For what it is worth, here are few random thoughts that come to my mind when I remember my interaction with her:

- I tell small innocent comments to her such as : Wow, you are in shape today. or you seem to be hot because you are all wet... and no matter what I throw at her, she is going to giggle as if I just the wittiest thing in the world... (IOI?)
- Again, when we run, she adjust her pace to run beside me...
- When we interact, the way that I feel about myself, the non-verbal that I project... The way we look at each other... There seems to be some mutual sexual tension between us...

If I ever have a fling with that girl, that wouldn't surprise me that she admit she has been into me for a long time and that she has been seduced by the way that I was looking at her...

Could I start be affected by DMSI TID even if I won't be using it before at least 2 more months?

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 09-25-2019

Stage 4, day 23:

It has been a productive day. I did plenty of stuff. I went at my 4 o'clock gym class.

My favorite black girl was still there. She still hoover around me. Still giggle whenever I tease her about something. I won't pull the trigger. She come workout with her bf. I guess that she gets a kick from flirting... Maybe preparing the next branch when the time is right. Whatever... I just enjoy bantering with this sexy girl and she seems to enjoy it too.

This girl did workout right beside me. I didn't pay her too much attention once we started. There is a woman who did bring her young kid. And the kid did appear to want to get away from the gym through the open garage door. I did suggest her to come nearby my spot so that she can keep an eye on him. She did follow my lead and did come over.

At the end of my class... There is another cute girl who sit next to me to watch her cell phone. She made herself available for talking. Not too long after I left, she did follow me. As I was doing some small talk with her... I did notice that there was a girl in the next class that kept looking at me and smiling...

Ok so, IOW, so far, I feel like, I'm not exactly a SM yet... I would say that maybe I'm becoming a female attention magnet... but who knows maybe what is the motivation behind this attention is sexual lust.. but this haven't been shown to me yet... Maybe I can say that the SM is slowly but surely starting to happen...

Another question that I am wondering is. For the SM to work. Would it be better if I was going in a random public place incognito... or seeing over and over the same girls in the same social circle is better for the SM to operate. It seems like they are pros and cons in both setup... Right now,I'm in the social circle one...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - Darkness - 09-25-2019

Go solo . When I used it, I went solo. More anonymity for them, more possible for me. Stages 5 & 6 is where the more unmistakable externals take front and center.

For me, stage 6, in a matter of one hour I got three girls approaching me, stopping me and immediately asking for my number. Some I glance at prior to for 2 seconds. And *boom* I’d get approached.

And for the record this was in June 2019

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 09-26-2019

oh thx for the tip Darkness. I'll give 'solo' a shot.

My most successful stage so far was Stage 2. It was not so much because I was deep into the SM programming (It did help a lot) but mostly because I made myself available for things to happen.

Since, the end of the summer vacation, I'm back to work full time. Right now, I'm optimizing my time. My daily social 'event' is when I go at the gym because otherwise I don't see a lot people by working from home. Maybe not the most fertile (pun intended) ground for hook-ups but there is still potential (very hot, very sexy potential. My dream women are there...). I have never hook up with a girl from the gym. That is definitely something possible. I need to make that happen even if it is not the easiest setup.

hey BTW, you didn't journal your last SM3 run. didn't you? You can bet that if your SM journal was there when I was preparing to run the program or while I was running it, I would have noticed yours in the ocean of UMS/LTU journals...

Stage 4, day 24:

My day just started. Not much to report back except some erotic dream. The setup was a bit weird. I was sleeping over at my father's place. In the middle the night, a breast naked girl did knock at the door. I did open to her. She was the rental car clerk and wanted me to give back my rental car keys to her. Go figure... I did compliment her about her nice naked breast while touching them... She did resist by removing my hands. I didn't apologize. Instead, I double down by looking at her in the eyes and say seriously. Your breast is really nice. I mean it... I feel that what I'm doing is turning her on... Therefore, I push her against a wall and I start making out with her... Then I woke out from the dream (damn. It started to be fun...)

If there is an interesting takeaway from the dream (beside making out with breast naked women is fun), it is that I was worried. I had a fear. The fear was that we could get caught having sex if my father would wake up and see us making out in his living room... That didn't stop me pulling the trigger but the thought was present in my mind. It was a concern.

The more I think about it. The weirder the dream sounds. Something worth nothing. It is a first dream since a very long time. I mention my dreams in this journal when they happen. I would say that the last one goes back from at least a month ago....

On the business front, things are less smoother. I encounter a lot of adversities and rejection. For one, my fuse is very short. And then, I did realize that my reality is only governed by how I react to those events. If I minimize their impact, stay positive and keep focused, things are going so well. OTOH, it would be easy to cling on these rejections and that would make me feel miserable. The right attitude is to keep going. Not be afraid of rejections (they are inevitable) and keep offering what I do to others and be proud of my products... It turns out, that a lot of this wisdom is directly applicable with women...

To be continued later if something worthwhile happens later today...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - Darkness - 09-26-2019

I have a stage recap for my first run of SM3.

I didn’t make a journal because I was also not on the most fertile ( construction work, all males, PUN Intended ) & experimenting with 64 days per stage usage.

My conclusion is that 45/days are better, that’s when the stage is expressed. After the 45th, it degrades.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 09-26-2019

rest of stage 4, day 24:

at the gym this afternoon, I have been greeted surprisingly with a lot of enthusiasm by my favorite girl. Not much to say. She hoover around me. we look at each other... she is so amazingly beautiful and sexy... but I'm not seeing a way to hook up with her without consequences... so it has to remain a fantasy... I suspect that she might feel the same way as I do... I'm pretty sure that I'll keep spending a lot of writing talking about this girl... She intrigue me but at the same time I'm indifferent whether or not something happen... A big suspense is if SM3 will help unblock this deadlock situation down the road...

With the DMSI new release and with my SM3 program having about 2 months left... I have started thinking what I wanted to do next...

Honestly, with the winter upon us making me going out even less... and the upcoming challenges associated with my business... I think that it would make more sense strategically to focus on the biz with the help of BASE... so that I may acquire the wealth and freedom to spend a playboy summer next summer with DMSI in 8 months from now...

Despite the temptation to give DMSI a shot ASAP... I feel that it would be more profitable to improve my environment before using it... BASE will be a tool to reach that goal...

So, for now, this is the plan... but who knows... we are still 2 months from the next crossroad in my subliminal program choice...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - Hanpan - 09-27-2019

I don't know if you did LTU5, but if LTU6 comes out within 2 months, you should really consider that as well for overall success.

LTU5 is by far the best sub I've been on.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 09-27-2019

Hanpan,

no, I haven't. I guess that after fooling around for some time, I'll eventually try out LTU at some point.

Sexual abundance is such an elusive goal... When you don't have it, you crave it. Then when it finally happen, you realize that it doesn't bring much on the table and your attention immediately focus somewhere else.

I suspect that this is this realization that makes my DMSI/SM journey looks like a roller coaster ride in terms of result...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 09-28-2019

I did continue thinking what I started in my last post. If my explanation that my craving for sexual abundance influence the results that I am getting out of the program. That means that I still have a conscious control on what is happening to me.

This kinda goes against the warning on the sales page and in the instructions:
If you are in a committed relationship and you do not wish to attract and have sex with multiple women other than your current partner, DO NOT use this program!

which suggest that the results are uncontrollable. You are going to have them whether it is a good or bad thing for you.

I guess Shannon would say, if he was reading this, that if I was able to resist DMSI, I can certainly resist SM as much as I want.

Ok, ok, I'm feeling a little pessimism today. I'll keep the faith in the program as many have said that most of the results happen in stage 5 and 6 (I'm 7 days away from Stage 5...)

Stage 4, day 25:

I went to the gym. There was one hot young girl in the class (a regular that I regularly see and interact with). The vibe was good. We were smiling at each other. She had this fluo pink very short short pants. I could have told her that she was sexy in that pair of short but instead, I commented on the color. I just wanted her to know that I did notice them without saying more.

At the end of the class, she lingering around checking her phone. God knows why she was doing that. There is no right or wrong answer but the frame I had in my head was that she was around to give me the opportunity to hit on her. I love how I'm positively framing things around to my advantage. Why not? *This*, I attribute to SM3...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 09-30-2019

Stage 4, day 28:

idk if it is possible but it seems that SM programming keep AM changes fresh in my mind. Or maybe I'm starting to realize that AM programming is permanent.

Anyway, I have been in a situation where I was in a some sort of one-way, kinda abusive, egotistic relation with a biz partner. Week after week, he did inform me of his new promos and finished all his email with some: please tell me that you are going to promote those this week.

It kinda hit a nerve. Inform me all you want about your new promos but constantly and repeatedly asking me to promote them felt like a line in the sand was crossed. So, I never did reply to those questions but I still promoted the guy when I saw it appropriate on my terms because his shit is good.

but this week-end, I did inform the guy about my own event (I have 4 per year vs his weekly promo). In his reply, he did 2 things. First, he didn't commit to participate in my event and took away the responsibility of the decision by telling me that he had his team to look into it. and in the same email, he has been cocky enough to please ask me if I could promote his shit again this week.

This made burst into a controlled outrage and I did reply him to point out what was shitty in the way he interacts with me and I did ask to stop aggressively solicit my services week after week like he was a used car salesman especially if he is not willing to commit to reciprocate back.

Thx to AM to makes me stand for myself. Once I clicked on the send button, I started to have some remorse such as maybe I have did not use enough diplomacy and so on but I did receive his apologizes and standing up against his BS has probably earned me more respect from him.

Anyway, someone in the discussion thread did ask about some status update about AM7. This did trigger many questions and random thoughts in me. It is probably too premature to ask about those as probably Shannon himself doesn't know them yet neither. But lets put those thoughts and questions out of my chest to not forget about them.

When it is released, I'll certainly make a second run with it as I feel that I got most elements integrated in with AM6 but some didn't. Maybe it was some sort of selective resistance from subconscious who did some pick and choose the pieces that it did like and resist the bits that it didn't.

The hope is that AM7 there wouldn't not be such thing.

The SM/DMSI positioning has never been that clear to me. If DMSI does deliver the results as designed, it may deprecate SM program. Is SM4 somewhere in the pipe at all?

The answer of that question could influence when I do AM7 because:

1. Will the AM7 be much more powerful than AM6 to make it worthwhile to make a second followup SM3 run?
2. If SM4 is in the pipe, this could postpone a bit my AM7 run to allow to jump in straight into SM4 instead of having to wait and have to run the AM7 refresher for the sake of not wasting time...

SM3 Stage 5 will start on Saterday, Oct 5th

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-01-2019

Stage 4, day 29:

I got a nice gym visit this afternoon. 3 girls were in the class. One of them was my lesbian friend. She was very excited to see me. She was all over me and wanted to work out with me. The 2 other girls were the sexy black princess and the shy yoga girl (long time that I haven't seen her) Part of the work out needed to spot the other assist the partner move if needed. One move was strict ring dips and we had to hold our partner by the waist to move her up. I didn't understood well the instruction. Therefore I was holding my friend by the hips from behind and I was moving her up and down.

I felt like a boss and was exhuberant. I was feeling happy. All girls were smiling and nice with me and even perhaps trying to attract my attention.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-02-2019

Stage 4, day 30:

I did read in Whome DMSI journal, Shannon saying that tiredness isn't really a side-effect of the programming but a strategy used by the subconscious to resist. It could be what is happening to me...

I made a dream last night. I went to see a music band in a stadium crowded at full capacity. The band invited me on stage to play with them. I slightly felt the impostor syndrome as I have no musical skill at all but after the feeling gone. I was fully enjoying being on the stage and been idolized by thousands of people all around me. It felt like a celebrity.

I wonder if that dream isn't an echo of my positive experience at the gym yesterday. With my attitude, I was feeling like I was the center of attention of the class.