Subliminal Talk
lano1106 SM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano1106 SM3 Journal (/Thread-lano1106-SM3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - Shannon - 10-02-2019

It's not a strategy in and of itself, I think it's the result of subconscious struggle between the cooperative and noncooperative parts using up your energy.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - JackOfHearts - 10-03-2019

(09-26-2019, 05:06 AM)Darkness Wrote: I have a stage recap for my first run of SM3.

I didn’t make a journal because I was  also not on the most fertile ( construction work, all males, PUN Intended ) & experimenting with 64 days per stage usage.

My conclusion is that 45/days are better, that’s when the stage is expressed. After the 45th, it degrades.

Holly shit  Popcorn I was thinking the same thing at around 45 days, and I agree also with the last part about Stage 6 being the best, which is also true for WM2 though I noticed it more with WM2 than SM3.
Where do you live, in a big city like New York or Paris ?

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-03-2019

(10-02-2019, 03:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's not a strategy in and of itself, I think it's the result of subconscious struggle between the cooperative and noncooperative parts using up your energy.

Could it be both?

Most of the time, I put the blame on my work and business for not going out at social events to see people but I have clear memories of instances where I could have spend the whole week-end going crazy only to start being sick EXACTLY on friday night forcing me to cancel all my crazy plans...

It did happen too many times to just be a random coincidence. This didn't occur to me before now but feeling tired to the point of not wanting to go out and have fun could also be a subconscious strategy... At least good enough to fool me consciously...

I'm no expert but it seems plausible...

(10-03-2019, 12:56 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 05:06 AM)Darkness Wrote: I have a stage recap for my first run of SM3.

I didn’t make a journal because I was  also not on the most fertile ( construction work, all males, PUN Intended ) & experimenting with 64 days per stage usage.

My conclusion is that 45/days are better, that’s when the stage is expressed. After the 45th, it degrades.

Holly shit  Popcorn I was thinking the same thing at around 45 days, and I agree also with the last part about Stage 6 being the best, which is also true for WM2 though I noticed it more with WM2 than SM3.

This is curious... How did the idea to prolong each stage came?

I'm definitely not wired like you guys.... I find stage length too long. I'm too eager to move on to the next stage and see what will happen next... It takes all my will to not shorten the stages and move on to the next one after 2-3 weeks by convincing myself that I'm stalling and I have been long enough in the current stage...

Stage 4, day 31:

It is weird, few weeks ago and yesterday, random encounters out of nowhere and decision to take action with the offered opportunity is positioning me to experience massive financial success pretty soon. Knowing and feeling that is a huge relief, it feels good and boost my confidence.

I did mention it few times how I find weird but it feels as if I was running BASE or UMS and not SM3... Or maybe SM3 is bright enough to help me taking care of a major block stopping me to fully enjoy sexual adventures. That is lack of time and need to take care of the business. This is a survival need. It is that critical.

I'm skeptical that it is possible. Financially successful or not, SM should create the raw sexual attraction that women cannot resist. but hey, if positive things happens to me, sexual or not... I'm going take it and not complain about it.

This afternoon at the gym, I have been spoiled. we were 6 and my top 3 most favorite girls were among us. Feeling that business is getting back on rails. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, it is as if, I'm allowing myself to feel sexual and entertain the idea to hook up with girls that I'm attracted to.

I didn't say much to them. Basically just looking at them with some sexual intent in my eyes. I felt that it did affect them. They were looking back at me, with some naughty smirk in their face. One did remove her shirt to show off some skin and some beautiful cleavage. She always did manage to be straight in front of me. She has been in my field of vision pretty much the whole duration of the class.

Another one, I did share some experience. And she did say: Me too. It did happen to me. When that happens, I know that it means that she is trying to build rapport with me...

It is crazy how your own beliefs, your state of mind is influencing others... It was feeling like I was very close of something happening with me and one of my top 3 gym girls...

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-04-2019

Stage 4, day 32:

Last day of stage 4. Unless something crazy happens this afternoon, I can summarize stage4 as very very quiet. As I said many times, I cannot put the blame on the stage itself. After a 3 weeks vacation last month, this month had to be very very busy to catch up the accumulated tasks during vacation.

Therefore, I have nothing to say about stage 4... I got few minor insights here and there and I did notice them because I was looking very hard to find something to say.

I'm pretty sure that stage 4 could have been pretty eventful if I would have done it in June or July...

I only had a 6 hours long night of sleep so I was still tired this morning. I started working a little bit but I had to go back in bed to get 1-2 hours of missing sleep. During that nap, I made a dream.

It was weird, really weird with a lot of concepts mixed together. I got some flash of a childhood unhealthy friendship in an apartment building where the floors where made of ice which was melting. It was pretty scary because sometimes the floor was cracking under a footstep. At some point in the dream (and this is the scene that I remember the most of the dream), I went to a shopping mall. I forgot to raise my window. When I came out in the parking lot to go back to my car, I found it with its 4 doors wide open and stripped away from all my personal belongings. The car was still there so the worse didn't happen but I felt a feeling of loss and sadness even despite there is nothing precious in my car. Maybe it is jus the fact that my intimacy has been violated.

I'm going to start Stage 5 when going at bed tonight. I'm feeling/hoping that it is going to be better than stage 4. According to some feedback 5 and 6 are the best... Eager to see that... Having a fling with my gym princess would make the stage very memorable

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - JackOfHearts - 10-04-2019

(10-03-2019, 05:36 AM)lano1106 Wrote:

I'm definitely not wired like you guys.... I find stage length too long. I'm too eager to move on to the next stage and see what will happen next... It takes all my will to not shorten the stages and move on to the next one after 2-3 weeks by convincing myself that I'm stalling and I have been long enough in the current stage...

I was eager to as the first stages are quite lame compared the last but when I am at the last stages of a 6 stage I want to stay there and reap the best benefit that I can. Sometimes in a month you can't go out much due to external circumstances so to have more than 32 days help to confirm which stage are the best for seduction, once I know I want to stay there for a long time. One of the worst side effect from sub, especially 6 stages is that one stage you are the best handsome guy in the room and the next you are just an average piece of shit  Whistle I'm exaggerating a bit but some people had it worse than me it seems especially with SM3. So that is how I try to get more consistency. I remember once I was on AM6 stage 5 one girl was super into me but when I got into stage 6 she got bored of me, that's a change I don't like very much and she wasn't even a girl I was into.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - Kol - 10-04-2019

(10-04-2019, 08:13 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 05:36 AM)lano1106 Wrote:

I was eager to as the first stages are quite lame compared the last but when I am at the last stages of a 6 stage I want to stay there and reap the best benefit that I can. Sometimes in a month you can't go out much due to external circumstances so to have more than 32 days help to confirm which stage are the best for seduction, once I know I want to stay there for a long time. One of the worst side effect from sub, especially 6 stages is that one stage you are the best handsome guy in the room and the next you are just an average piece of shit  Whistle I'm exaggerating a bit but some people had it worse than me it seems especially with SM3. So that is how I try to get more consistency. I remember once I was on AM6 stage 5 one girl was super into me but when I got into stage 6 she got bored of me, that's a change I don't like very much and she wasn't even a girl I was into.

Yeah contrast am6 stage 5 and 6 was big aswell in my runs. As soon as stage 5 started to warm up, stage 6 begun.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-04-2019

@JackOfHearts do you remember how has been your SM3 stage 4? Does that surprise you that I report that it has been pretty dull for me?

So far my best stage has been stage 2!

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - JackOfHearts - 10-04-2019

I may be wrong as it was a long time ago but I think it was hard or maybe it was stage 3, stage 1 I felt very good I think it was due to the contrast or the fact that it boost my ego. Besides stage 1 I think I reported some of kind of black mood or dark mood that I don't like very much after stage 3 or maybe earlier. I think Dzeemo reported something similar, I felt lifeless like humans has no real genuine intention, or everyone was fake or something along those lines. I had thought  like seeing someone die would make me laugh hard and would appease my boredom. I was quite open minded about it, actually enjoying the contrast. I'm not sure it was a good thing or bad thing but I'm cautious about it. Shannon said that it was coming from me not SM3 but I wasn't alone feeling like that so I'm not sure, maybe it's just a starting point toward real Alpha SEXY RAW BEAST MODE. Be careful while on SM3 on the forum that beast mode is not really a diplomatic stance.
So feeling good on SM3, not something I had but if you are talking purely from a effectiveness standpoint I think stage 4 started to be a good one. I think stage 5 was best for me like in AM6.

Edit: Just read my SM3 thread and indeed stage 4 was good and it was in winter so it would been much better in summer, stage 5 better, Stage 3 shit, Stage 1 and 2 good.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-05-2019

Hmmm.. For me Stage 3 has been very smooth. I was anticipating this stage as I have seen many people saying that it was a tough stage to go through...

Stage 4, day 32 (PM):

I didn't go to the gym. I had too much work on my plate and deadline is Monday. Also, I did check the workout and it was very demanding on the shoulders and I have pain in one of my shoulder. I had 2 good reasons to skip the gym yesterday.

However, there is a small anecdote relevant to SM3. I was on my way to my kids school to bring them back home. There is a small car that parked not too far away in front of me. A cute young woman did came out of the car, she did cross the street. I was looking at her a little bit as I had this weird feeling of knowing her from somewhere without being able to put my finger on who she could be exactly. While, I was lost in my mind and when she did reach my side of the street, in an unambiguous way, she did turn her head in my direction and she gave me a very nice smile.

Stage 5, day 1:
While I was awoke in my bed this morning before waking up. I did think about my favorite girl at the gym. The one that turn around me but I'm stopping myself from making a move since she comes at gym with her bf. I was thinking about different scenarios on how I could be naughty with her and I did imagine many dirty spontaneous outcomes. It was like some sort erotic dreaming except that it was more in the realm of daydreaming... That is funny. It is either Stage 5 that does make me have these thoughts or it is the strong belief in the program and my expectations that some close to magic events are about to happen since I'm starting this new stage.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-05-2019

first stage 5 day has been good.

I got 2 interactions with women today. The impression that I had is that they were enjoying so much my company that they didn't want me to leave.

I had sex today. I was really into it. It was enjoyable. I would even dare to say it was better than usual.

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-06-2019

Stage 5, day 2:

I think that watching some movies yesterday evening did influence my dreams as in them, I did race on the highway in a batmobile with Rambo ;-)

RE: lano1106 SM3 Journal - lano1106 - 10-10-2019

Stage 5 day 6:

I didn't have much to say relevant to the program because I have been working like a beast for the last few days. I'm starting to take over my tasks stack.

Just to say how much busy that I have been. I did skip crossfit for at least 2 days. That is one of my only social exposure. So in order for me to skip that, I need to be really busy.

Even what I am going to share is, imho, quite ordinary, but because I have been starving for social interaction, this did standout.

I went to a restaurant takeout counter. The girl taking orders was a young cute blonde with blue hair woman. Very sexy, she even had a cool tattoo on one of her arm that was making her sexier.

She was very smiling and very friendly and very talkative. The line between being nice to provide a good client experience vs because she is feeling attraction and likes me is very thin. I think that it was both because objectively, she was smiling more and talking more with me than with any other patrons...

At some point, I did look at her in the eyes and I felt a deep connection. I have referential experience telling me that in the past having this type of eye contact early on, it sometimes did lead to some intimate exchange not too long after that...

but again, I was receptive to that type of contact. I was craving it...

As I was looking at my phone while waiting for my order, I was randomly raising my head to look around... and everytime, I was finding the blonde girl was looking in my direction. When I was seeing that, I was giving her some seductive smirk before returning back to my phone.

When my order was ready, I did banter some more with her and she told me 'see you next time'. Again, I cannot put any meaning that. She could say that anyone to be courteous with clients... but again... I just heard her say that to me...

Hard to say if she was attracted or just doing her job... idk... but that has been a memorable social interaction in my otherwise solitary routine...