Subliminal Talk
Just Got DMSI, Questions About Using It - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Just Got DMSI, Questions About Using It (/Thread-Just-Got-DMSI-Questions-About-Using-It)

Just Got DMSI, Questions About Using It - AlwaysLearning - 03-16-2019

I understand that we are meant to use DMSI for 8 loops per day. Do people have experience with using it while sleeping, and also with and without headphones? 8 loops amounts to just under 9 hours, and I find that I like to be in bed each night (or relaxing before bed and in bed after that) for about 9 hours.

My concern is, I might use a few more loops than 8 per day. Setting up almost 9 hours of headphone listening without stopping each day could be a bit difficult for me, but I do believe I can make this happen, if I am very intentional.

Also, does it matter if we are listening to the flac or mp3 files, for efficacy? I understand that the hybrid files are most powerful.

How well would it work if I listen to my 8 loops on speakers at night, instead of with headphones?

My ultimate goal is my complete sexual satisfaction and fulfillment. In the past, I have had lots and lots of good sex with a large number of women. However, I had to take a handful of years off from pursuing sex and relationships, in order to understand myself and the structure of my own purpose and happiness much better. I am now ready and willing to go backĀ to this kind of engagementĀ (sensually and sexually speaking), from a place of knowing myself well, and being clear about what I am and am not willing to tolerate in my life. Also, I am feeling very lucky and well-positioned, in that I now live in a part of the world where the women are much more beautiful, and much sweeter and nicer than where I come from in the USA.

Any and all thoughts on my questions and how I can achieve the best results generally from using this product are welcome!

My thanks to you all. . .

RE: Just Got DMSI, Questions About Using It - Mr Confidence - 06-13-2019

I recommend using a finished product, here is what Shannon has to say on the matter:

"We all know DMSI isn't stable, isn't finished, and isn't being fully executed. We all know that the script isn't finished, and the program is experimental. Nobody in their right mind tries to determine how good a company's products are by using a prototype that is widely known to be incomplete and unfinished."

RE: Just Got DMSI, Questions About Using It - Benjamin - 06-13-2019

Hi,
It's pretty easy to just queue up the 8 loops on your device so it stops at that instead of just having the 1 on repeat.

FLAC is a little more effective if your device can support it, but mp3 is still fine and alot of people have got results from that. Hybrid technically are the most powerful, but it depends on your personality type for effectiveness. If you hate being told what to do then hybrid can come across as more forceful, so in that case it might be better to try ultrasonic or masked.

Speakers is fine, that's how i've done most of my listening as have other people.

Quote:I recommend using a finished product, here is what Shannon has to say on the matter:

"We all know DMSI isn't stable, isn't finished, and isn't being fully executed. We all know that the script isn't finished, and the program is experimental. Nobody in their right mind tries to determine how good a company's products are by using a prototype that is widely known to be incomplete and unfinished."

So because you've had issues you're going to go onto every DMSI thread and post stuff like this? Alot of people have got good results on DMSI, so it doesn't make sense to go around telling everyone who wants to use it not to.

Yes it's still experimental and has some more updates, but some people have still got good results and also using it gives good feedback for the updates.

RE: Just Got DMSI, Questions About Using It - Mr Confidence - 06-13-2019

What do you mean every DMSI thread this is exactly the one thread where I posted this? I think it is fair to tell him that his chances of success must be incredible much better with finished products. Like Alpha male Sex Magnet combination or something. DMSI has been hyped for a long time but like Shannon says himself it's not all that yet.

RE: Just Got DMSI, Questions About Using It - Benjamin - 06-14-2019

Ok, I guess I wondered if that's what you were going to do.