Subliminal Talk
LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom (/Thread-LTU-5-Emotional-Freedom)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Shannon - 04-22-2019

You make an excellent point. I have seen fear create what was feared on many occasions, for myself and others. My last ex lost me because she feared losing me and created exactly those circumstances she feared as a result.

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Darwinn - 04-25-2019

In other news, I took a little break from LTU, longer than the MSRB and I've been enjoying a really lovely bloom, wwith things flowing well, friends all around again, and a sense of centrenedess. I would like to be mentally on top of my game so have thought of taking a month of MLS, but we'll see.

One of my issues - since getting on the case with USLM from the beginning - my brain function drops. I'm

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Darwinn - 04-29-2019

Oops - didn't finish my previous post.

I've been off LTU for about a week. I'm not recommending others do this, but I was feeling stuck with it so I decided to give it a rest and see what happened  - since I've been on USLM of one sort or another for quite a while.

It was worth it. I think the break has allowed me to start accepting success and change into my life - but it's also helped for a new paradigm, without fear. I'm going to chill another week or so and then get back on it.

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Darwinn - 05-12-2019

I needed some time away from LTU to get my bearings and understand who I am without fear. LTU brought up the deepest fears of existential meaninglessness. I thought i'd found as deep as the well goes with SE in realising that all my problems came from me not being able to accept myself, but LTU had other plans and I had to go deeper; I was just covering over the cracks with self acceptance, I had no grounds on which to accept myself and my self acceptance was still just a means to an end. On LTU I became quite morbid, obsessed with death and the pointlessness of everything - I also started having religious anxiety; what If there is really a God and an eternity in hell awaits - this comes from growing up around families which weren't my own where this sort of threat was always on the table.

It's hard to put into words what I've learned. Fundamentally i'm back where I was in the first couple of weeks of SE but with a more robust understanding of 'what it's all about', who I am and what I have to do with my life. It's very painful facing up to this...but as Neitzche said - 'Amor Fati'.

I wasn't even I want what LTU has to offer; I'm at a place where i'm ready to live my life , and I have decisions to make which I don't want to be made for me by a subliminal - something narrower like USLM4 might be more suitable - or possibly MLS again. The other issue is that 7 hours over night while i'm trying to look after a kid
is really difficult, as is 7 hours during the day. I know i'm ready to start one of the subs again though and will decide in the next week - any thoughts from you guys would be welcome.

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - findingme - 05-12-2019

I actually start my 2 day break tomorrow, having run LTU for 4 days. I look forward to it, for during my last break, some vivid realizations appeared for me. I knew it was UD coming out, and I accepted it, for in the moment realizations have thinned out a bit. It was a revelation that I'd distanced myself emotionally from my rule 4 figure, and also, everyone else. I felt no condemnation, just a knowing.

I've read about sub's blooms happening with DMSI mostly, but this was golden.

I know your intellectual fantasy is blooming now too, likely leaning towards MLS again. You found a lot of traction with that one, and you've longed for it in recent months.

I'd wait on jumping, to see what may come. What we avoid often repeats itself in our lives. I'd wait for what you don't see presently. LTU will open your eyes to see something profound in yourself. If you're willing, it'll show itself.

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Darwinn - 05-14-2019

Thanks. I'm going to pick up LTU5 again. though I've stopped caring now whether or it will deliver me to a better place.

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Darwinn - 05-14-2019

Actually 7 hours a night is just going to be too much with my current sleeping arrangements. and 7 hours during the day isn't going to work either. So either i'll need to reduce the number of loops or use USLM4 to continue working onw the stuff LTU was helping me work on.

Shannon - tiresome as it is, going back to your Cletus analogy, i'm afraid you omitted something - Cletus, same as everyone else, suffers from bounded rationality. If his rationality is bounded more than average - due to lack of sleep or lack of intelligence, then he's likely to be more impulsive, and i'm afraid the load of something like LTU is high enough that i'm not the first to find themselves zombified.

Nevertheless, i'll do it or go through the ordeal of FRM in LTU/ USLM 4 because i'm at a stage where it doesn't matter what happens i'm ready to go through the pain and confront it.

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Darwinn - 05-22-2019

contradictory as it may seem - I decided to go back onto LTU. I don't regret it, though the first round was tough - I was heavy hearted and close to tears much of the time., but knew that I had to stick with it. Brief spurts of feeling deep love and well being made it worth while.

I'm on my second round of four days, on day three of four. my attitude toward work has improved and i'm more resilient to a lot of painful shit which was grinding me down before.

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - EvolvingPhoenix - 05-22-2019

I'm glad you're going back on it. It sounds like the kind of product that causes deep and immense changes within you, and at it's price, I'd want to get my money's worth out of it.

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Darwinn - 07-08-2019

After nearly 5 months on LTU and about 10 months on various FRM inclusive subs I want to say all is peachy and things are great. It's really not. Not that that's a terrible thing, it just feels like a large time and financial investment which hasn't really gone anywhere so far. I don't know what resistance is taking place. I've been going through bouts of depression similar to when I was on AM6.

More than anything i'm just bored of it. I want to move forward with my life and it feels like with this I've blown much of my gains. My gf was using USLM4 which similarly just had no real impact.

I'm going to cut my losses soon and have a go at something else. Possibly UMS.

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Greenduck - 07-08-2019

(07-08-2019, 02:23 AM)Darwin Wrote: After nearly 5 months on LTU and about 10 months on various FRM inclusive subs I want to say all is peachy and things are great. It's really not. Not that that's a terrible thing, it just feels like a large time and financial investment which hasn't really gone anywhere so far. I don't know what resistance is taking place. I've been going through bouts of depression similar to when I was on AM6.

More than anything i'm just bored of it. I want to move forward with my life and it feels like with this I've blown much of my gains. My gf was using USLM4 which similarly just had no real impact.

Hi man. It’s goijg to start sound like I tell people the same thing over and over again, but I’ve read quiet a lot on chakras and have had a couple of years experience working with them.

On you it sounds like you are stuck, which is a common sign that your root chakra is stuck and blocked and you can seem to move past your problems. Look it up, I’ve got a good meditation I can recommend you if you are interested. My personal experience is that the more connected I’ve got to my body (which require a balanced root chakra) the more subliminals seem to be working on me.

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Shannon - 07-08-2019

Greenduck, I think you're correlating your chakra meditations results to my scripting development gains. Not everything is about chakras.

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Greenduck - 07-08-2019

(07-08-2019, 05:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: Greenduck, I think you're correlating your chakra meditations results to my scripting development gains. Not everything is about chakras.

Yes I maybe confuse the situation in a hen-and-egg style. But I can however say that this meditation can really help me to feel better and more grounded on a day to day basis and that TRE-exercises have helped me release tension in my body that I wouldn't know how to release otherwize. So I think that part of it's your progress in the scripting, but complemented by these two tools.

The state of our chakras regulate how we feel on a basic level, and while I can believe that subliminals help you with other stuff "under the hood", I believe they affect your chakras in one way or another, and working on your chakras with other tools is worthwhile doing according to my experience.

RE: LTU 5 Emotional Freedom - Benjamin - 07-08-2019

(07-08-2019, 03:15 AM)Greenduck Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 02:23 AM)Darwin Wrote: After nearly 5 months on LTU and about 10 months on various FRM inclusive subs I want to say all is peachy and things are great. It's really not. Not that that's a terrible thing, it just feels like a large time and financial investment which hasn't really gone anywhere so far. I don't know what resistance is taking place. I've been going through bouts of depression similar to when I was on AM6.  

Hi man. It’s goijg to start sound like I tell people the same thing over and over again, but I’ve read quiet a lot on chakras and have had a couple of years experience working with them.

On you it sounds like you are stuck, which is a common sign that your root chakra is stuck and blocked and you can seem to move past your problems. Look it up, I’ve got a good meditation I can recommend you if you are interested. My personal experience is that the more connected I’ve got to my body (which require a balanced root chakra) the more subliminals seem to be working on me.

And the other problem is continually recommending these meditations that may conflict with subliminals according to the instructions.

Unfortunately so called 'chakra work' does almost nothing compared to actually dealing with real stuff like the emotions, beliefs, fears and such.

I did quite a bit of it ages ago and all it did was make me more disconnected from reality and not make progress despite it's promises. It wasn't until working with the above I had progress.

And most people i've met who are really into them i've noticed similar. I know you'll disagree, but you were doing chakra stuff all this time and it was just on LTU when you've noticed all this big progress, so I agree with Shannon.

But the main issue is, it's up to you what you do but you keep running around recommending people to go against the instructions by doing chakra meditations.