Subliminal Talk
Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's LTU4 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-LTU4-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Hanpan - 02-10-2019

Hey Shannon

I have an experience and a question that I want to share - I hope you have the time to read and answer. I purchased LTU a day or two after the release. the first days were going extremely well, and I was about to start a journal documenting all my glory. The around Tuesday last week, I felt an enormous amount of stress and anxiety at work and that happened again on Friday, where my body completely tensed up.

I have to give you a little background story. Around 2 and a half year ago I was diagnosed with very serious thyroid illness. In the beginning, the doctors believed I had a brain tumor and started treating me for that. Up until that point my life was really good. I was doing super well at a very demanding job, and my social life was excellent. For over two years I've been hospitalized a few times after passing out at home and stayed home in bed the rest of the time because I was too ill to move. In September last year, I was finally told that I was 100 % healthy and that I could start living a normal life again.

I started using subs again and started with Anxiety Relief since it was pretty overwhelming going back to a normal life. My health started getting really good really fast. I went to two psychiatrists to talk about whether my time being ill had had so mental effects on me, and both agreed that everything was absolutely fine. I was very happy and felt fantastic, so I everything was great. I switched to USLM and started setting 3 goals: one relating to fitness, one relating to dating and one relating to getting a good job.

I landed a job very similar to the one I had a before I got ill. I know it would be a stressful job and that it would be challenging going back to work after being away for over 2 and a half years, so I switched back to Anxiety Relief (since it helped me sleep fantastic as well) before I started at the new job.

The first 1 + months at the new job went above all expectations. So when LTU came out I believed that it would be fine to switch (took 7 days off) since I had done AR for the recommended minimum of 2 months 2 times.

However, after I switched I have experienced the things I described at the beginning of the post, and I've found it really difficult to do my work on these days. I know its very hard for you to give me any advice since you don't know me, but do you think that:

1) I'm experiencing some kind of overwhelm like your girlfriend did and that the new version will help;
2) Should I try to go back to AR and then try LTU again in a month; or
3) Should I try Disconnect From Negative Work Stress?

I know that the best option would probably be to "power through" and let the current version of LTU do its thing (I guess it could be the universal detox or emotional healing working on the "trauma" from being ill?), but I really need to be able to get through a workday and do a decent job.

Thank a lot in advance and.

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Shannon - 02-10-2019

It would seem that you may have a situation where the work your subconscious is doing is breaking through the module designed to keep the conscious mind and emotions comfortable while the process does its thing. That is what I strengthened in this new version, including significantly beefing up the ARA script. LTU 4.1 will be coming out in a day or two, and from there you can try that one. I don't know enough about your situation really to be able to offer any suggestions, but if I were in your shoes, I would probably try using the program that most helped with that in the past until LTU 4.1 comes out and then try LTU 4.1.

If I still experienced that on 4.1, I would have to decide whether or not it was worth trying to push through or if I should go back to ARA/DNWS.

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Shannon - 02-10-2019

Lot of happiness for both me and GF yesterday. Good stuff.

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Hanpan - 02-10-2019

(02-10-2019, 07:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: It would seem that you may have a situation where the work your subconscious is doing is breaking through the module designed to keep the conscious mind and emotions comfortable while the process does its thing. That is what I strengthened in this new version, including significantly beefing up the ARA script. LTU 4.1 will be coming out in a day or two, and from there you can try that one. I don't know enough about your situation really to be able to offer any suggestions, but if I were in your shoes, I would probably try using the program that most helped with that in the past until LTU 4.1 comes out and then try LTU 4.1.

If I still experienced that on 4.1, I would have to decide whether or not it was worth trying to push through or if I should go back to ARA/DNWS.

Thanks for your answer. I'll give 4.1 a try.

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - DarkTempatation - 02-11-2019

@Shannon since I've been using LTU I have noticed my kidneys back and GUT has been flaring up. Right now I'm running LTU and I've got a severe back ache. Could this be UD?

Feel like switching to MHS but yesterday it went really bad! And I haven't done any exercise or anything that my back has randomly started to hurt. And I very rarely get back aches.

Top upper back it's like on & off. Pretty painful.

Any Advice....

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Shannon - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 04:44 AM)DarkTempatation Wrote: @Shannon since I've been using LTU I have noticed my kidneys back and GUT has been flaring up. Right now I'm running LTU and I've got a severe back ache. Could this be UD?

Feel like switching to MHS but yesterday it went really bad! And I haven't done any exercise or anything that my back has randomly started to hurt. And I very rarely get back aches.

Top upper back it's like on & off. Pretty painful.

Any Advice....

This is most likely a combination of detoxing and dealing with subconscious stress/fear. It will pass in a day or two or three, if you have the same experience I did. LTU has physical healing in it, just not quite as intense as MHS.

Woke up this morning to quite the surprise. Girlfriend rolled me on my back, climbed on top and said, "I'm horny." Then she proceeded to lead me through the entire lovemaking session, which was amazing. This is very unlike her. The only thing I can think of is TID from the LTU 4.1 "improve your love life" module.

Last night, one of my advisers told me that I should try to add something to USLM4 in the LTU 4.1 script to make it more powerful, and showed me what was needed to do it. If what he told me to add is possible to add, and I can make it work, it should make USLM a LOT more powerful, especially against resistance to success.

I have learned that when this man speaks, I listen and follow his advice, so we are going to start improving USLM4 today, which of course will result in a much more powerful stand alone USLM4 also.

Just finished the Improve Your Love Life module. It is amazing. And, I made sure that it will not result in cheating, while allowing couples for whom adding one or more others to their love life would improve it, to do so. Truly a beautiful use of SOPS. That script is poetry...

Now for a break, and then gonna upgrade USLM4 as much as I can and start the build. Woohoo! This is awesome.

EDIT: Oh, and I and GF have been happy as hell all day. I am wondering if maybe this will help people with depression? I mean with happiness and E3, it certainly should, but wow, what awesomeness could this thing accomplish in the world?!

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Darwinn - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 05:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: Woke up this morning to quite the surprise. Girlfriend rolled me on my back, climbed on top and said, "I'm horny." Then she proceeded to lead me through the entire lovemaking session, which was amazing. This is very unlike her. The only thing I can think of is TID from the LTU 4.1 "improve your love life" module.

Had a similar thing happen to me and wondered if it was TID from the upgrade as well.

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Zane - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 10:30 AM)Darwin Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 05:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: Woke up this morning to quite the surprise. Girlfriend rolled me on my back, climbed on top and said, "I'm horny." Then she proceeded to lead me through the entire lovemaking session, which was amazing. This is very unlike her. The only thing I can think of is TID from the LTU 4.1 "improve your love life" module.

Had a similar thing happen to me and wondered if it was TID from the upgrade as well.

TID Confirmed.

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - DarkTempatation - 02-12-2019

@Shannon just a quick one about the physical healing you've added into LTU. That must be more powerful compared to MHS but obviously not intense as MHS. Only reason is it seems like this back pain ache is still there and is frustrating me. The Physical healing side must cover a lot? It goes from burning to heaviness then disappears then appears againSad

But I am on a 3 day break now.....

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Shannon - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 09:44 AM)DarkTempatation Wrote: @Shannon just a quick one about the physical healing you've added into LTU. That must be more powerful compared to MHS but obviously not intense as MHS. Only reason is it seems like this back pain ache is still there and is frustrating me. The Physical healing side must cover a lot? It goes from burning to heaviness then disappears then appears againSad

But I am on a 3 day break now.....

Back pain isn't necessarily from the healing module. When I had a back ache, it was an expression of subconscious tension from dealing with fears. It is likely the same for you.

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Shannon - 02-12-2019

Today has been a down day. GF said something this morning that dropped my mood in the shitter because I don't have a solution for the issue yet. I mean I do, but who has time to build it? I have who knows how many programs to build first. This is making it hard to be productive, but I'm forcing it to happen anyway. I can feel my mood slowly returning to normal over the course of the day.

Most of the adjustments to the script of LTU 5/skeleton script that have been necessary to balance the newly complete Magnus Engine are finished. I have a couple more things that shouldn't take too long to work on and then we can start build. Being productive has been challenging, but I'm able to do it, which I normally wouldn't be able to do given the level of depression I was feeling. That is very impressive.

Today I went to the dentist because last time I had work done (filling broke and needed replacement, which was 5 months ago) the tooth broke a few days later and has been increasingly sensitive. I suspected an infection, and I don't play with that. So when I had the chance I made an appointment and went in.

USLM4 strikes again: I get there and there's nobody in the waiting room. They take me in 15 minutes early.

And again... Doc tells me there is no infection, the broken tooth is only chipped and the filling is fine, and that it just needs a little plastic to patch it up.

And AGAIN.... then as he's finished, he tells me, "It's technically not covered under my guarantee because it's the tooth and not the filling that broke, which isn't my fault, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and there is no charge for today." That means his time, materials and the X-Ray are free... I was expecting a $125 to $250 bill. Nope, Doc likes me, apparently.

Thanks, USLM4!

RE: Shannon's LTU4 Journal - Greenduck - 02-12-2019

(02-12-2019, 01:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Today has been a down day. GF said something this morning that dropped my mood in the shitter because I don't have a solution for the issue yet. I mean I do, but who has time to build it? I have who knows how many programs to build first. This is making it hard to be productive, but I'm forcing it to happen anyway. I can feel my mood slowly returning to normal over the course of the day.

Most of the adjustments to the script of LTU 5/skeleton script that have been necessary to balance the newly complete Magnus Engine are finished. I have a couple more things that shouldn't take too long to work on and then we can start build. Being productive has been challenging, but I'm able to do it, which I normally wouldn't be able to do given the level of depression I was feeling. That is very impressive.

Today I went to the dentist because last time I had work done (filling broke and needed replacement, which was 5 months ago) the tooth broke a few days later and has been increasingly sensitive. I suspected an infection, and I don't play with that. So when I had the chance I made an appointment and went in.

USLM4 strikes again: I get there and there's nobody in the waiting room. They take me in 15 minutes early.

And again... Doc tells me there is no infection, the broken tooth is only chipped and the filling is fine, and that it just needs a little plastic to patch it up.

And AGAIN.... then as he's finished, he tells me, "It's technically not covered under my guarantee because it's the tooth and not the filling that broke, which isn't my fault, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and there is no charge for today." That means his time, materials and the X-Ray are free... I was expecting a $125 to $250 bill. Nope, Doc likes me, apparently.

Thanks, USLM4!

Hi man,

You shouldn't feel down for not being able to solve everything your GF is having problems with, heck you kind of went out of your way to make LTU just for her, remember? Not every guy would do that. Even if it wasn't just for her that is still something. Hope she appreciate you for that.