Subliminal Talk
LTU 4 to LTU 5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 4 to LTU 5 (/Thread-LTU-4-to-LTU-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-25-2019

(02-25-2019, 05:54 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: Lets see if this thread is back again

Ok thanks Benjamin !

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-27-2019

So I shifted to LTU 5, the Rolls Royce of the subliminal audio Wink

Three days into it, what happened so far :
1) The first 10 minutes of the masked subliminal make me sleepy. I really experience a nap during this period. So I would suggest to be careful if you have to drive or do something which requires focus and concentration. After these 10 minutes, I feel really good, very relaxed but not asleep.
2) I experience more episodes of euphoric mindset, specially when I am with my wife. I will let her listen also to the sub, it is better to be two in this mindset Big Grin
3) I feel good even if I am in a crowd, talking easily to the people around me, even though normally I hate crowd
All in all, I feel a general feeling of well being, even stronger than with LTU 4

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-28-2019

Interesting thing noted by my wife. She told me that she noticed that I am not wearing my eye-glasses as often as before. I did not noticed it by myself and when thinking of it she is right. Before I was using LTU 4 I was wearing them the whole day. Now, a big part of the day I am not using them, they are just on my table/desk. I do not say that my eyesight has improved but I don't need as often my glasses. Next month I will go to the eye doctor and have a check up to see if something happened... Have you heard of something like this with LTU ?

RE: LTU 4 - Benjamin - 02-28-2019

That's cool. Maybe something with the physical healing part. Shannon will be able to give a better response though.

RE: LTU 4 - LiquidMind - 02-28-2019

Interesting

I wonder what else we'll be able to heal with this version of E3 inside the sub.

RE: LTU 5 - geotrouvetout - 03-01-2019

Another interesting thing experienced this time by my wife. She listened for the first time to LTU. She looped during her sleep, using earbuds. This morning she woke, feeling tired but she realized her back pain was nearly gone. It was a back pain, like mine, that she complained of for many years ! So I am quite amazed at the speed of results for her. In my case it took several days before I felt the pain melting. Let see further !
I start my 2 days off, quite exhausted by the sub

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 03-03-2019

I am back to the 4 days training. The 2 days off were smooth contrary to the days off with LTU 4. During the days off with LTU 4 I was feeling like an addict who needs his dose, it was rough Wink  With LTU 5, the transition has been very smooth and feeling good. But I am happy to listen to it again.
After one month of using LTU 4 and then LTU 5, I have been able to kick out one habit that I wanted to stop but did not have the will : I stopped drinking totally alcohol, not a drop Yeye I did not want to tell it on the forum at first as I wanted to be sure of that. The first week of LTU 4 I strangely increased my intake of alcohol. But the second week I drastically reduced this consumption and I did not enjoy drinking anymore but I increased water... Then with LTU 5 I don't feel any cravings for alcohol, I even don't think of it anymore. I was not a big consumer of alcohol, drinking only at night for appetizer and diner but I felt that I had to stop as soon as possible. I started to drink 3 years ago and during these 3 years I told myself I have to stop, but I could not. In one month I could   YeyeThanks Shannon ! !

RE: LTU 4 - Tao374 - 03-04-2019

(03-03-2019, 11:16 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: I am back to the 4 days training. The 2 days off were smooth contrary to the days off with LTU 4. During the days off with LTU 4 I was feeling like an addict who needs his dose, it was rough Wink  With LTU 5, the transition has been very smooth and feeling good. But I am happy to listen to it again.
After one month of using LTU 4 and then LTU 5, I have been able to kick out one habit that I wanted to stop but did not have the will : I stopped drinking totally alcohol, not a drop Yeye I did not want to tell it on the forum at first as I wanted to be sure of that. The first week of LTU 4 I strangely increased my intake of alcohol. But the second week I drastically reduced this consumption and I did not enjoy drinking anymore but I increased water... Then with LTU 5 I don't feel any cravings for alcohol, I even don't think of it anymore. I was not a big consumer of alcohol, drinking only at night for appetizer and diner but I felt that I had to stop as soon as possible. I started to drink 3 years ago and during these 3 years I told myself I have to stop, but I could not. In one month I could   YeyeThanks Shannon ! !

Hi Geotrouvetout,

This is awesome news  I would like to second two of the things you experienced with LTU.  The break time for LTU 4 wasn't pleasant, I was missing the high but 5 was much better.  Also, I love to drink but haven't wanted to lately and when I do it seems to not have much effect on my state of mind.  I drink but don't get drunk.  The new LTU is the real deal, hopefully good things keep happening for you.

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 03-05-2019

(03-04-2019, 10:30 AM)Tao374 Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 11:16 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: I am back to the 4 days training. The 2 days off were smooth contrary to the days off with LTU 4. During the days off with LTU 4 I was feeling like an addict who needs his dose, it was rough Wink  With LTU 5, the transition has been very smooth and feeling good. But I am happy to listen to it again.

Hi Geotrouvetout,

This is awesome news  I would like to second two of the things you experienced with LTU.  The break time for LTU 4 wasn't pleasant, I was missing the high but 5 was much better.  Also, I love to drink but haven't wanted to lately and when I do it seems to not have much effect on my state of mind.  I drink but don't get drunk.  The new LTU is the real deal, hopefully good things keep happening for you.

Thanks Tao374, I wish you the same ! USLM4 is stricking now. I was offered today 1 new job opportunity. It doesn't increase my salary but it is what I want. But if I take it ... it will a lot of public speaking, my weakness. Well I have one month to take the decision, so one month more of LTU5 before deciding. Maybe after 2 months of LTU public speaking will be a piece of cake Wink

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - geotrouvetout - 03-06-2019

I did my math today :
I bought an expensive subliminal file : LTU 600 US dollars
But
1) I stopped totally drinking alcohol. My monthly budget for alcohol was 150 US dollars
2) My wife and myself we do not have anymore back pain. Our monthly budget for professional massages was 100 US dollars
So
With just these 2 items,  the amortization of this investment will be in less than 3 months Wink

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - geotrouvetout - 03-08-2019

Today I start my 2 days off. Yesterday, I met a guy who generally was stressing me. I would avoid talking to him as he is always boosting that he is the best and the other are stupid, that he is conquering so many women etc etc. Everybody flees him. But yesterday I found myself at his table in the canteen, I could not avoid him anymore. In fact I was so surprised because I stayed super zen with him and even teased him on his female conquests. Some women who were in surrounding tables were smiling and even started to laugh at him. Suddenly I felt that the bully was stuck into the corner... the so called Alpha man was showing his real face : a lack of confidence, a shallow guy who was purely driven by his sex nothing else. It was a great moment to celebrate women's day by unmasking the bully Yeye   Thanks to FRM for removing the fears Wink

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - geotrouvetout - 03-10-2019

I had vivid dreams during the 2 days off. One of them was about a member of the family who was stressing people, among them myself. He noticed me and told me "I don't want to talk to you !". I started to feel the stress growing in myself, started suffocating... but I told myself, there is something strange here. And I discovered that I was in my body when I was a child and realized that it was a moment I was scolded by this person. So I realized that I was dreaming and told him : " I am not afraid of you, you are in my dream !". I felt a warm wave with a sound like pfshtt at the level of solar plexus. And I woke up, feeling well and thought that this person died a long time ago, and could not imagine that this small event would stay in my memory. But for a child of 5 years old it was a big event it seems !

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - geotrouvetout - 03-12-2019

Its funny but now I remember my dreams quite vividly every night. Now it seems that in each dream I meet somebody  that I knew well when I was a teenager and do not have contact anymore. And then at the end of the dream we say bye bye to each other. Each dream, one different person. Is it the "let go of the past" module ?
Before I was feeling exhausted after listening to LTU 5. Now I don't feel tired anymore. Once in a while I even feel full of energy, as if this energy was outside my body.. Is it what you call the auric field ? If I focus on this energy, I feel as if it is stronger, or more dense, I don't know how to qualify it.
This is the first time I listen to a sub for more than a month... Generally, when I hear other sub files, I am bored after 4 days, and I forget it. This is the first time that I don't feel bored by the sound of a stream or sea Wink

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - Benjamin - 03-13-2019

Quote:And then at the end of the dream we say bye bye to each other. Each dream, one different person. Is it the "let go of the past" module ?
Could be, one way subliminals process is through your dreams. I noticed on E2 I had a few dreams about people from the past, some who I hadn't seen for a long time like friends who I cut off contact with. I had a few dreams and the next day or so run into them and found that I had forgiven them partly or something had shifted.
Quote:Before I was feeling exhausted after listening to LTU 5. Now I don't feel tired anymore. Once in a while I even feel full of energy, as if this energy was outside my body.. Is it what you call the auric field ? If I focus on this energy, I feel as if it is stronger, or more dense, I don't know how to qualify it.
Sounds cool. I don't really know, I don't think there's any auras in LTU. Shannon will have to comment on this one.