Subliminal Talk
LTU 4 Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 4 Journey (/Thread-LTU-4-Journey)

Pages: 1 2

LTU 4 Journey - JakeKennedy - 02-01-2019

After a very successful run of USLMx from August 3 to yesterday I will begin LTU 5.5g without a break (actually listening now).  For my shorter term goal (one year) USLM or UMS would make more sense but for my longer term life goal I need to be more well rounded. I figured I might as well bite the bullet and work on myself from the inside out while still getting some USLM within this sub. Here we go.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - JakeKennedy - 02-02-2019

I feel fucking fantastic! I worked this morning and felt a stronger more warm connection with my employees than I have ever felt before. One female employee did a great job today and really worked hard. I told her what a great job she did today and her face absolutely lit up with happiness and warmth. She then gave me a very generous ass display right in front of me as she got something out of a lower cabinet. I wasn’t looking for anything in return for my compliment but the display was nice given she is about 23 with a very solid body. This all could be placebo. Time will tell. The only thing different though are my LTU loops last night. I haven’t read the product description yet outside of the instructions. I just bought it and started listening.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Benjamin - 02-02-2019

Very cool start! You're gonna love the description when you read it.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hanpan - 02-03-2019

Great post. I've had very similar experiences the first two days. How did you sleep?

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - AriGold - 02-03-2019

Jake: Thank you very much for sharing your journey with the new LTU. Seems like you are the only one to write about it. I wish more people would share their experiences.
I'd like to see a before LTU with the 12 titles and how much you feel you have them fully absorbed and then a monthly rating how you are progressing. Would you be so kind to do that?

Edit: Also what is your goal, like for example you don't need 10/10 of anger management, you're ok with 7/10.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - SaltyMeatballs - 02-03-2019

Awesome stuff bro. Will be interesting to see how it works for you

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - ncbeareatingman - 02-03-2019

Right On Jake!! I can relate Man ..as in I sooo want to create/generate/attract so much more money/success and yet I Know full well of the need/desire to grow/heal/develop from within to the outer...good move Jake and more power to ya. For Me at this point,I'll continue to Utilize all the bene's of USLM3,until Ultra Monetary Success comes out...and depending on when AM7 or BAMM comes out,in 2020, if after say 6 months of UMS usage,If I feel Im in a very good spot,to generate the Moo-la on my own,continuously, I'll then switch over to LTU and enjoy that ride..until A7 or BAMM comes out. we'll see. I Like to give ONE Subliminal program the best run I can,obviously,to benefit the most from it...so if a year on UMS or more ,is what it takes ,then so bet it...
In the meantime ,there's a helluva lot more to come, its a whole new world now,Jake. with 5.5G & 6G,to come....
The Possibilities are truly encouraging and inspiring,alike!!
I AM very much looking forward to your progress,growth and evolvement on LTU! YOU Rock Jake,yer da best. keep up the good work. authentically,Keith.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - JakeKennedy - 02-03-2019

(02-03-2019, 04:48 AM)Hanpan Wrote: Great post. I've had very similar experiences the first two days. How did you sleep?

Sleep the first night was a little sketchy but I have a no caffeine after 5 pm rule which I violated that night. So I’m going to blame it on the caffeine not the sub. Last night, slept like a baby during the loops.

(02-03-2019, 05:07 AM)AriGold Wrote: Jake: Thank you very much for sharing your journey with the new LTU. Seems like you are the only one to write about it. I wish more people would share their experiences.
I'd like to see a before LTU with the 12 titles and how much you feel you have them fully absorbed and then a monthly rating how you are progressing. Would you be so kind to do that?

Edit: Also what is your goal, like for example you don't need 10/10 of anger management, you're ok with 7/10.

I have very specific and strategically organized life goals but I do not have specific goals for this subliminal. I do not talk about my life goals until they are achieved because I believe this takes away energy from them. Once they are achieved I freely speak of them.

When I begin a sub I don’t place any expectations upon it. I go about life as normal and any benefit I experience I take note of and am grateful for it.

Am I going to go through every item in the description and place a number to it... probably not. Will I try to give updates of anything noteworthy.... I’ll try. I would be happy to also answer questions or engage in discussion about the sub.

One thing that is not one of my current goals (although is likely to be in the future) so I will mention it, is my and my staffs customer service going from above average to great (5 star) within my business. I think this sub could potentially help me bring it to that level.

Happiness and warm easy connections with others is what I immediately noticed with this sub. I have also experienced increased gratitude for family and friends. Its difficult to put into words but the last two days have been more fulfilling than normal while I have not experienced any decline in my desire to achieve my goals.

Hope this post wasn’t too disjointed and at least somewhat coherent.

(02-03-2019, 06:44 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Right On Jake!! I can relate Man ..as in I sooo want to create/generate/attract so much more money/success and yet I Know full well of the need/desire to grow/heal/develop from within to the outer...good move Jake and more power to ya. For Me at this point,I'll continue to Utilize all the bene's of USLM3,until Ultra Monetary Success comes out...and depending on when AM7 or BAMM comes out,in 2020, if after say 6 months of UMS usage,If I feel Im in a very good spot,to generate the Moo-la on my own,continuously, I'll then switch over to LTU and enjoy that ride..until A7 or BAMM comes out. we'll see. I Like to give ONE Subliminal program the best run I can,obviously,to benefit the most from it...so if a year on UMS or more ,is what it takes ,then so bet it...
In the meantime ,there's a helluva lot more to come, its a whole new world now,Jake. with 5.5G & 6G,to come....
I AM very much looking forward to your progress,growth and evolvement on LTU! YOU Rock Jake,yer da best. keep up the good work. authentically,Keith.

Right now I plan to do the same thing but in reverse. If I feel like after 6 months or so LTU progress stagnates I’ll probably jump over to UMS until AM7 or BAMM. Hope those gains keep coming for you on USLM3!

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - SaltyMeatballs - 02-04-2019

(02-03-2019, 04:11 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 06:44 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Right On Jake!! I can relate Man ..as in I sooo want to create/generate/attract so much more money/success and yet I Know full well of the need/desire to grow/heal/develop from within to the outer...good move Jake and more power to ya. For Me at this point,I'll continue to Utilize all the bene's of USLM3,until Ultra Monetary Success comes out...and depending on when AM7 or BAMM comes out,in 2020, if after say 6 months of UMS usage,If I feel Im in a very good spot,to generate the Moo-la on my own,continuously, I'll then switch over to LTU and enjoy that ride..until A7 or BAMM comes out. we'll see. I Like to give ONE Subliminal program the best run I can,obviously,to benefit the most from it...so if a year on UMS or more ,is what it takes ,then so bet it...

Right now I plan to do the same thing but in reverse. If I feel like after 6 months or so LTU progress stagnates I’ll probably jump over to UMS until AM7 or BAMM. Hope those gains keep coming for you on USLM3!

How do u know exactly that progress stagnates? What if its just another self deception mechanism being produced by the mind to trick you into giving up. Perhaps if u played the script for 1 year staright u would think otherwise.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - JakeKennedy - 02-04-2019

(02-04-2019, 10:56 AM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 04:11 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote:

How do u know exactly that progress stagnates? What if its just another self deception mechanism being produced by the mind to trick you into giving up. Perhaps if u played the script for 1 year staright u would think otherwise.

Not a bad point about the stagnation. I will most likely run LTU for 6 months. I execute Shannon's subs well so that will probably be enough. Then on to UMS if 6g isn't developed.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - JakeKennedy - 02-05-2019

Unfortunately I currently have a cold virus. I believe I contracted the virus about a day before I started LTU. I am going to continue to run LTU as planned. I started taking an elderberry supplement early in this virus cycle (thanks @ncbeareatingman ) so I believe it will be mild and short lived. Not much to report until the virus starts to fade away.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - JakeKennedy - 02-08-2019

The cold virus I currently have has been overriding the effects of LTU since Tuesday. I expected this to be the case. I’m sure LTU has been working beneath my conscious awareness and will become apparent in the coming days. I thought my immune system would take care of the virus in less than a week (which it did) so I didn’t deem it necessary to stop LTU for MIR2. I expect to be 80% back to normal tomorrow and 100% Sunday.
I begin my first break tonight. GF has been exposed to all loops so far. She has been in an above average mood especially given the fact I have been sick. I tend to withdraw and be irritable while sick (which I feel is completely understandable while a person feels terrible). Even though I try to explain it’s not me, it’s the virus and it’s only temporary she usually always still takes it personally. This time she did not take seem to take it personally for a change. Hopefully LTU is allowing her to not takes things so personally. On this flip side maybe I was less irritable and withdrawn or some combination.